‘Pope Francis has urged us to have fewer children,’ claims Vatican academy member

ROME, March 3, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) -- “Pope Francis has urged us to have fewer children to make the world more sustainable,” a panelist at a Vatican-run workshop on “how to save the natural world” claimed on Thursday.

This solution to securing the world’s sustainability was presented by botanist and environmentalist Peter Raven during a press conference that concluded the “Biological Extinction” workshop that took place at the Vatican earlier this week.

lifesitenews.com/news/francis-praised-by-population-controller-at-vatican-workshop-for-urging-us

Don't have any kids!

We need more money and space for your muslim brethren!!

When is someone going to burn alive this piece of shit?

What a fucking retard the Pope is. If he had even the slightest sense of mathematical reasoning, he would understand why his plan has zero impact in a world where India, China, and Africa exist.

>I have a plan, let's empty the ocean with this bucket!
>Definitely an emissary from GOD OF THE UNIVERSE right guys?

Antipope!

/thread

God revoked his authority.

Lots of christians in Africa.
Maybe the pope is trying to reduce their population too?

Doubt it. The only thing that can save the planet now is Fascism and the Pope would never support that.

holy shit can we please get someone to execute this dude so whoever that super Catholic anti-muslim bishop was can take the Pope spot?

I want DEUS VULT! not LESS WHITEYS!

The thing is, europe already has completely fucked low birthrates (even with the births counted from the non european immigrants).

He is practically telling them to stop breeding and let the mouhammeds take over...

>b-but Christianity is redpilled and pro-white!
Daily Reminder that Christian organizations are some of the biggest funders and supporters of mass migration in Europe and America

Literally

But I remember seeing in the past that the catholic church allows polygamy amongst their members in africa?

The catholic church is a disaster.
(((Envagenlicalists))) are faggots who believe God only demands their faith and allow themselves to do whatever degenerate shit they want.

Might as well convert to Islam now user at least they wont go fully degenerate for at least the next 3 generations.

I wouldn't be surpised.

He is not wrong tho. The planet is sustainable with 4 billion people. We are currently at 7 billion and growing.

The ideal plan is:
>genocide 50% of the chinks
>genocide 50% of the brazilians
>genocide 75% of the pajeets
>genocide 90% of the niggers
>genocide 100% of the canadians

There.... I fix the world

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

POPE IN AVIGNON WHEN?!

> calls for genocide

> doesn't mention the kikes

Are you serious man???

What about the last pope?

He was pretty cucked too....

If you're still a Catholic you must be one dumb motherfuckers.
>t.Baptist

I'm convinced this is a test of loyalty from God, If we can survive this fucking heretic of a pope we will be rewarded with a crusader tier pope

christianity is confirmed cucked religion.

only true manly dominant religion left in the world is islam.

The Church of Rome is the pedophile cult that brought you John Podesta.

Fuck the Pope.

cathcucks are the most pathetic religion in the west

> kike wannabes

> red pilled

Pick one

Islam is gnostic kosher Christianity

Like with jews, an overwhelming amount of moslems have genetic diseases due to inbreeding, which is encouraged in those religions.

Benedict Punished Sixtine will rise from the darkness.

Why do you hate Catholicsm so much?

Catholicism is a bigger mistake than Islam.

>Why do you hate Catholicsm so much?

Why do you have such a persecution complex?

The (((Pope))) wants fewer "whites" to have children. It's just another way for (((them))) to get rid of our race

You forgot to kill the muslims, the most evil people on earth

Fpbp,
I was coming here to say burn the heretic but i see its been done.

wtf I love Catholicism now!

He's a South American Pope. His words are paid attention to most in South America. You people really need to stop assuming that Christianity belongs to The West anymore.