TRUMP IS GOING ALL IN WITH THIS MOVE

>If Obama found something illegal with this wiretap TRUMP IS FINISHED.
>If Obama wiretapped without due process, DEMOCRATS ARE FINISHED.

THE SUSPENSE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOVlx4PRxZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's no move, it came out that obama/doj/fbi wiretapped manafort and them months ago, it only now just got telephone gamed to trump through breitbart

It's important in situations like this to remember that Trump is literally a time traveler

See: Sweden remark

If Obama found something we would already know about it retard.

And Brussels

I'd like to see more on him spending three billion dollars on riots and mob violence. In fact, I'd like to see a lot of public executions followed by a Cincinnatus moment just like our guy George Washington did.

If Obama found something Illegal, it would have come to light before the Inauguration.

Wrong. There will be no happening. It will be shut down by the deep state Freemasons, Intelligence Agencies, media companies, other establishment figures. There are trillions of dollars riding on the US survival. There is zero chance that the powers that be would ever allow that to happen without clamping down with dominating force.

If Obama has something he would of already went all out with it.

If anything they are going to cover up obama like they did clinton

>implying the powers that be are all on the same side

It was just an effort to distract from sessions shitstorm. He has used same tactics some many times, it is just obvious.

There was no wire-tapping, he referred to greatfart story published yesterday.

Believe me.

There's no proof. Just because he said so, that doesn't make it true.

This, the blowjob hacks found nothing, and you can bet the 3bil Obummer funnelled to anarchist rioters are going to take to the streets, he was hedging his bets for a Trump win and piking all the way. He'll probably go down for treason or start ratting everyone out for a deal, it's game over for the dems one way or another, unless the rioters shut down the US.

Nothing will happen. Trump is simply slandering Obama's name.

You have to understand, Sup Forums: what Obama did created Precedent. Now Trump has the legal power to tap the Democrats all he wants. And this is just what we publicly know, if Obama also used the government to tamper with their operations Trump gets that power too.

This isn't even 4d chess anymore. He is shamelessly using everything Obama legalized against the Democrats, because he can. Everything he does he does out of Obama's playbook, which means that even if Democrats fight back they are only destroying their future ability to subvert society. And nobody can stop him.

He didn't want to risk it, Hillary had a 98% chance to win

Sharia Blue is here folks, CTR part II. They never learn.

This. It's literally the only explanation that makes sense.

Not an argument

answer is actually pretty astute.

They used the fabricated dossier as 'evidence' and went judge shopping for a fisa warrant.

>Hillary had a 98% chance to win

>t. unbiased polls

>If Obama found something illegal

We would have heard about it during the election.

>If Obama wiretapped without due process

He went through the FISA courts.

Checked/praised

SHADILAY

This

Like before the election even

Not only are 'they' embroiled in a civil war, 'they' still only have aas much power as we allow because we can kill them all.

Today's haiku:
Wiretap Trump campaign
Obama and Hillary
A criminal enterprise

it doesn't matter if they were accurate, the dems were stupid enough to believe Hillary could win without even campaigning

bumping for justice
We already knew Obama was a war criminal for droning weddings and wiping out families with drones, but now we see he was also a domestic criminal.

The past 8 years of the media kissing his ass have been sickening, and it's exactly why Trump won

xddddd

I voted for Sanders but it's hilarious how deluded most Democrats are. Want to know what they are all doing right now? They've forgotten about Sessions's sacndal and are now worshiping the FISA court, the same court who does all their proceedings in secret and who more often than not legalizes everything the President does. It also plays into the larger "deep state" narrative that has caused liberals to worship things like the CIA and NSA.

What does this mean? It means that Sessions is now in the clear since liberals have moved on, and more importantly liberals are now worshiping something which actively works against their interest. And if they try to fight it, all they do are fighting their future selves. There is literally no way for Trump to loose here.

this was during the election, if king KANG found something he would have leaked it and hurt Trump's chances, but he didn't because there was nothing

why is Sup Forums so bad at basic reasoning?

>1 post

there isn't going to be anything more on this. tomorrow it's gonna be some fresh madness

They can not use anything found in the court of law, as it was obtained without a warrant

>derrr what's the Patriot act

CNN reporting on the president's indiscriminate genocide of all of the USA brave minorities is fake news.
...But Trump's totally actually a time traveler you guys, I can't even.

Trump is clearly scared shitless about what intel they have on his Russian connections

Podesta emails showed that they all knew that it was going to be close from their internal polls.

Obama didnt find anything.

>If Obama found something illegal

he'd already published it. They can't take Trump out, Dems are finished. Trump would never throw out such a tweet if its not 100% true

If Obama found nothing and got the tap legally (highly likely) it's fucking nothing.

>deep state Freemasons, Intelligence Agencies, media companies, other establishment figures.

Why didn't you just say Jews?

this.

Its the weekend, so the fake news sites like cnn will post something small with the headline "trump says blah blah" and come monday, they will not be talking about it again.

we need to turn our attention to bringing down these fucks

"The seriousness of the charges DEMANDS an investigation", this is a timeless Demorat strategy and Trump is using it back at them and they don't know how to handle it!

This. He always says something stupid and then in several days it turns out to be truth.

She really looks like a boy.

>if Obama found something
Then they would have already released it.

>unironically browses pol
>doesnt understand unironic humor
how ironic

Look, I know this is utter bullshit but I believe it

no she doesn't! shut up!

>Trump would never throw out such a tweet if it wasn't 100% true

looks like she'd take a pounding like a champ

he has tapes of something obama will say hes just waiting for him to say it

Everyone is far to complacent. These bloated flipping parties are going to be around forever.

No one cares. Fuck minorities

>If Obama found something illegal with this wiretap TRUMP IS FINISHED.
If he found something, Trump wouldn't be sitting in the fucking White House shitposting on twitter while the DNC continues to run themselves into the ground.

kek this is just Trump shitposting. When you start seeing democrat operatives moving to Haiti, you know shit is about to happen.

It's going to be interesting.

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS MAKES SENSE

It's not time traveling, it's Kek. The meme magic is so strong in Trump, he was practically created by it. He can lay alternative dimensions over our own.

trump will win

PRAISE HIM

>If Obama found something illegal with this wiretap

If that was the case, do you not think it would of surfaced during the election?

>If Obama wiretapped without due process

Obviously he did, and Trump has proof, otherwise Trump wouldn't of taken the plunge and tweeted what he did

Former Nigger in chief is going down

>russian allegations materialising
>sessions caught red handed
>O-OBAMA WIRETAPPED ME
ishygdfft

I want to live in this fantasy world

Most of the people that care about this new red scare are in the nursing home senpai

it's clearly both as both you and the leaf have digits

>Obama wiretapped without due process

The way the intel community/surveillance state operates presently, no due process was needed to 'wiretap'.

>In America it's ok to wiretap your political opponents

Nice meme.

Shill harder.

You know whats going to happen? Nothing. Because you're all watching the show.

anything Obama finds is completely inadmissible in court

Obama fucked himself on this one. Trump is a private citizen, not a fucking mobster.

Is trump really a time traveler or has he just been playing this by ear? I don't know what his end game is.

Obama didn't wiretap his phones. The FBI, CIA, etc. did. This is standard procedure for presidents, everything is kept for the record.

Yes, his phones are wiretapped, but that's how things have been done for the past 60+ years in the White House.

when you think you've already seen the true face of autism, Sup Forums is still able to sometimes surprise you

Or Obama created a surveillance state that should be illegal but isn't. That he can spy on a rival campaign and have his cronies leak to his party won't be considered a big deal until a republican tries it. That's a non story. Just like democrats can talk to russians without remembering it but a republican should resign in the same context.

>Obama didn't wiretap his phones. The FBI, CIA, etc. did

Jesus Christ!

There is no end to this. If Trump came out and said tomorrow that aliens implanted a listening device in his penis, people here would believe him.

And it violates our right to privacy. I know you don't understand our constitution leaf, and that's fine. But this was illegal.

Obama expanded the number of groups that had access to this information shortly before leaving office. It wasn't just the FBI and CIA listening and doing due diligence. It was political hacks and cronies.

This is just standard protocol, I don't know who did it but why do you think we have all the tapes of what presidents said on phones way back to the 50s? Nixon, Kennedy, LBJ, all of that shit is on tape.

Unlike Nixon, there's nobody to pardon Obama.
Obama is going to prison.

alright, but the first is factually wrong, the second is a funny joke. what is it with leftists not understanding jokes?

Guys, I've been doing more research into this and I'm getting worried...
John G. Trump worked at MIT in the 40s along with a guy named Vannevar Bush. Bush was one of the guys named in the MJ12 files as being involved in the Roswell incident. He came up with the idea of Memex and basically envisioned the internet. He also helped work on the Manhattan project.

It might seem crazy but the quick rundown/basic gestalt is here:
youtube.com/watch?v=iOVlx4PRxZE

I can't handle all these connections. EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

GET ONTO MARINE LE PENS INSTAGRAM AND RAID THE PHOTO OF HER KNEELING AT A CROSS WITH /DEUS VULT/ COMMENTS!

Don't you think he would be in the best position to know if aliens were implanting listening devices in people's penises. This isn't some youtube celeb. You would need to at least suspect there is something to it.

What is it with you posting about dicks all the time?

>kaines wife is a pence
every. fucking. time

Not really. All of the tapes are considered classified, the only way they get released is if they're declassified or if someone leaks them from the intelligence community.
There is no such thing as transparency in this Trump administration. Anything to improve transparency is good in my book.

fucking lel

what timeline are we even in

(((Canadia)))

Nixon was a republican. Two different standards.

Blue, update your meme portfolio for fuck sakes. You aren't going to shill successfully with gamergate era shit maymays.

Illegally obtained evidence is void

What does that have to do with anything? Just because they're not leaked doesn't make it illegal? I'm not sure what your point is. Either way, it's a shitty point, because regardless of what you say next, wiretapping without a warrant is illegal. End of discussion.

Hes never wrong.

Why are they fighting fisa ? Can someone give me a bogdown

its not "transparency" when the opponent uses information the normally wouldn't have access to for selective and out-of-context leaks to set a narrative that and only be refuted by the people not allowed to leak or discuss it.