THIRD WORLD NIGGER SHIT HOLES BTFO

THIRD WORLD NIGGER SHIT HOLES BTFO

"foreign aids" only purpose is regime change.

No more gibs

>"foreign aids" only purpose is regime change.
This.
>please, america-kun, anything but that!

third world developement aid:
>niggers starve
>give niggers food
>niggers reproduce
>niggers need more food

Please help us.
UK was sending millions to support an Ethiopian girl band.

Pro tip: somebody was skimming money off the top

This. Nothing beats the smell of fresh laundry.

Noice. Foreign aid kills African economies. African farmers can't sell their food because whole communities can get free food from white people. And the population in Africa is fucking booming regardless.

which means american influence in these countries will reduce. less chaos, less civil wars, less crisis.

By spend the money here, he means funnel the money into Trump's offshore accounts via bullshit defense contracts that amount to nothing or bridges to nowhere. Not a single dime will end up back in the American economy, in the pockets of the American people since any and all programs that directly help real people are being cut.

It's also another distraction policy meant to rile up his dimwit trailer trash base since they have no idea foreign aid is chump change so is basically promising to the pocket change they throw at foreigners for PR purposes.

Dance Trumpcuck monkeys. Dance.

I thought they drove out all the white people already? Those are still there should leave anyway.

YES! FUCK YOU ZIMBABWE

Not if leftist parties do it. They actually mean it.

We should take away food stamps for niggers too

The USA can help people in foreign countries once every last poor, hungry, or homeless citizen has been aided and assisted first.

Someone sounds mad

fuck you

America First

This, how is Duterte going to fuel his helicopter now?

>more bang for buck

Just give me a tax cut, ass hole.

Stop spending money on aircraft carriers.

Found the antifa economics officer.

Pretty much this and/or warlord hoards food, sells it and gets rich, eats it and get fat, or lets it spoil because reasons

basically.

I'd rather not give money to niggers regardless of what country they live in.

>By spend the money here, he means funnel the money into Trump's offshore accounts via bullshit defense contracts that amount to nothing or bridges to nowhere.

So we get the exact same amount of use out of it?

Nice conspiracy theory

so no more money to israel?

lol u mad

>I thought they drove out all the white people already? Those are still there should leave anyway.
"free food from white people" = getting food shipped in from rich countries, which can hurt local agriculture.