What is the solution to this self destructive mental state

web.archive.org/web/20170304170304/https://twitter.com/aedison/status/837683128407851008

No, it's because they were smart enough to pull up borders and secure their turf, retarded leftists faggots.

its trans too i swear if it turns out hes got jew parents ill flip

I DEMAND THE RIGHT TO SLEEP IN HER LIVING ROOM

Pffffft hahahaha.

No amount of makeup can hide your shame.

"I want to stick my dick inside your vagina"
"You can't, that belongs to me"
"Why?"
"UHHH MY BODY MY CHOICE"

CANADA YESSS

>I want to go into this house
>You can't, it belongs to other people
>Why?
>Because they were smart enough to be born to the parents who own that house

Solution: stop paying attention to Twitter retards/teenagers.

We need to deport all feminists to Saudi Arabia

Their work here is done and their skill is surely needed elsewhere

>generations after generations made it a nicer place for their children
>generations after generations made the other place shittier for their children

HOW DARE YOU HAVE NICE THINGS YOU SHITLORD PIECE OF SHIT CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE HOLY FUCK

Because they control that territory and decide who to let into their territory, and they will lose that territory if they let in too many people.

>Wife had to immigrate and they questioned the shit out of us, is assimilating and will become a productive member of society when she's allowed to work
>These cunts think they're entitled to waltz in and claim benefits on the spot and never leave

REEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL THEM ALL

Hmmm really made me think.

sad

>violent, racist, xenophobic

fine by me

>silly

wtf i hate borders now

I've always really wanted to live in a mansion. If Hillary won do you think I could just go break into a mansion and live in it?

Lead injections

Shes not wrong; but shes only not wrong in theory. The problem is that she is arguing from the point of, 'well we're all just humans so there's no reason to exclude anyone cause everyone will just act right and be like me once they get here'.

which would be true if her premise was at all based in reality

Sorry, you can't enter my country without consent, no means no, you rapist.

Just use liberal type slogans and just replace a word or two

My country, my choice.

If they disagree with what you say, then they're violating other liberal sensibilities.

I-Is she replying to herself? Why is she replying to herself?

Squat in Hillary's mansion long enough and it will be yours.

Frontal lobe damage maybe?

Yeah, cunt, America was taken from others by purchase or by overwhelming force. That's how it fucking works. Someday someone else will take America from us by overwhelming force but until then faggots can't come in unless Americans say so.

She's not entirely wrong in the conclusion she's come to but everything is inherently silly.

"Why are you wearing pants? to keep warm? Why not just not go to cold areas! Pants wearers BTFO!"

What's not silly is that animals have territory. Wolf's put markings in their territory to tell others to stay out Is what they are doing wrong? Yes other wolves can enter their territory but in crossing the border without the permission of the wolves that own that territory. they are knowingly taking a risk. If you enter human territory without permission you are taking a risk.

The world is indifferent to her cries for equality and thinking the world need to be organized into a "fairer" structure is the most oppressive way of thinking there is.

The way to cure it is to educate people in radical disbelief of everything they've been told, but that path can lead to this bullshit line of thinking too.

It's not just that people want to "go to" other countries like in some retarded childrens cartoon. They want to live there, and benefit from it, and alter it forever, thereby permanently changing its character.

Liberals seem to forget about the "nitty gritty" of life. These 'diverse' people aren't just a bit of fun spice to put into an ad campaign. They have beliefs, they have worldview, they eat, they shit, they love and they hate too. When you "let them in" it's not a god damn sightseeing tour, it's a lifetime lived with all attendant consequences and externalities to the host population. Centuries worth.

The host population has an inaleable right to restrict or otherwise limit newcomers. If you try to take away this right by force they will inevitably reclaim it with violence.

litelarry hitler

AB INS GAS

might is right.

your pic is fucking retarded, these poeple were not only born there but they work hard and contribute their whole lives to make that place better.
so yea you can go there but if you want to stay there you have to be up to the local standards .

This guy gets it. You'll never convince these folks trying to argue with facts since they understand reality in a completely different fashion than us. And that way isn't exactly accurate.

>Unimportant people getting attention

SO she's okay with me coming into her house uninvited, taking all her stuff and telling her to make me a sandwich?

Breaking into their house

Work. Lots and lots of manual labor.
That will get them back to reality pretty damn quick.