ANGLO PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Is there any better feeling than being anglo?

We are truly the master race. We built the largest and greatest empire the world has ever seen. We invented more and contributed more to civilization than any other people. We have the best music, the best culture, the best art, the best architecture, the best humour, the best everything.

Everything we attempt to do, we succeed at and blow the competition out of the water. We're born winners. The best of the best.

At the same time though, we're humble and kind hearted at the same time.

A world without anglos isn't a world worth living in.

ANGLO PRIDE MY BROTHERS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you for the Law component of our American experiment dad.

The greatness of America essentially boils down to 3 things and it doesn't matter if you're an atheist or not, I'm strictly talking of formula; ingredients in a pot. Those 3 are thus:
Judeo-Christian Morality
Greco-Roman Philosophy ~and
Anglo-Saxon Law

Why does a lion represent the British empire when there were no lions in Britain?

Because it's the king of beasts, symbolising nobility and strength. What better animal to represent our nation?

Also, there were lions in the British empire since half of Africa belonged to us.

Sage this thread

You know even though I am not anglo at all (Germanic and Med) I deeply respect anglos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion

the anglo saxon is a race of vain slave parasite conmen. the "rule of law" is the very embodiment of the idea that "might is right, just and true". and the idea of "law of land" is the most egregious form of the principle of the rule of law.

anglo-saxon scum, only death of your race is what you have earned.

Found the Sc*t.

Asalamu aleikum Mohammed.

How are you this evening? Still butthurt about anglo superiority and how your "civilization" hasn't been relevant for a thousand years?

drawing lines on a map does not create empire, monkey. you are a race of women playing at being men. the anglo-saxon is like a whore that seduces a champion by appealing to his vanity and sleeps with him. when the champion is tried from the good sucking and fucking the anglo gives, the saxon whore takes out her dagger and stabs the champion in the chest. the anglo-saxon whore then rise, takes the cloak of the champion, and walks outside telling everyone how she defeated the champion in martial combat. this is the extent of anglo saxon manliness.

if women had an ability to hide their martial weakness, this is exactly how they would kill men and claim to be true warriors.

Al hamdulilah... You've been smoking too much hashish again Mohammed. That stuff rots your brain. You're not even making sense.

we are not a civilized people monkey. and we do not seek to gain relevance in the eyes of other. WE ARE NOT WOMEN. we have never given a fuck what someone else thinks of us. you are a race of parasite conmen that seek to create church-state cons everywhere. that is why it matters to you how people think of you. since you fight like how teenage american high school girls fight among themselves.

when we come to your land and crash the skulls of your men on your own streets, rape you women in your own beds and burn your children in your own homes, then you will know who is high on his vain drug.

Good for you because you're completely irrelevant.

The entire existence of Arabs hinges on sucking Anglo-American dick for protection.

How does it taste?

Oh you are funny Mohammed.

It's almost as hilarious as watching arab children getting obliterated by drone strikes. It gives me a massive erection.

i am not an arab. i am from the land of indus river. as for the arab. there is more honor is a single random arab from the middle east than there is in the entire anglo saxon race.

>Is there any better feeling than being anglo?
Yeah, being Aryan you untermensch piece of shit

Don't know where that is. Don't care.

You're an irelevant shitskin from the third world.

You're not wrong
But just remember, Anglo-Saxons are rape results of Aryans coming and taking over the island

>Don't know where that is
Literally a pajeet

enjoy it all while it lasts. it is not some proof of great martial conquest to walk like the theif in the night to put the chains of slavery on us as we sleep. you can do whatever you are capable for as long as we have these chains on us. but when the day comes and the chains are shattered and you can feed on us no longer, we will come to wipe out the scum you are a race and the vain filth slavery you call civilization.

>it's another Tyrone pretends he's white episode

Who could have predicted that mixing lazy Iberians with autistic Germanics would produce the worlds true Master Race and yet that's undeniably what happened.

>admits to being a slave
>"b-but that doesn't mean i'm inferior"

LOL what a retard. Crawl back into your filthy tenement next to the sweatshop you subhuman nigger.

The only thing better than being Anglo, is not being a cunt.

Close seconds, and I am reeeeeeeealy close.

How you gonna do that Ahmed?
The people of your sand nigger countries are barely above those jungle people who think praying to planes will make them deliver supplies more often.
The best attack you ever pulled off against the west killed about two and a half thousand, we could destroy more with one conventional bomb dropped by one plane.
Of course with you being sub humans we'd have to kill about ten thousand of you for it to be equivalent but that just means we'd need to make the plane a bomber.

>george washington was an anglo
>the only race that can defeat us are other anglos

I'm 60% British according to DNA test, I wonder what percentage of anglo-saxon I have among that. I enjoy having a predominately British background. Interestingly my sister got 75% British, so I got the short end of it I guess.

>we
>we
>we
>we
>we
WE

do not blame this on the indiginous people of the british isles. if the free irishmen are anything to go by, those people had and some still have a lot more honor than the anglosaxon. and no monkey, you germanics are not aryan. if you were aryan then at least the word "aryan" would be part of your own languages. you are the exact opposite of aryan. even the way you pronounce the word gives it the opposite meanning. so ironically, you are correct.

if a child claims that he is proud of his father and then points to some other man as his father, he is really saying that he hates his father. that is how you people claiming to be aryan are like. you claim to be proud of your ancestors but then point to a completely different people and take their names and symbols. even the names of their symbols come from their language. here is a hint, if something comes from your culture you will have a word for it in your language.

you western europeans are a race a vain men that take any label that appeals to your vanity and apply it to your selves, like a woman wearing ornaments. and you take any label that you consider denigrating and apply it to those you do not like. you do not even care about the meannig of the words. you do no believe in meaning at all. you do not even believe that truth exists. you are a race of conmen and the anglo saxons are the apex of your race epitomizing your values completely.

Mate, I know you are butthurt about getting colonized, but that was hundreds of years ago. Move on.

We have.

anglo saxon scum. that is the difference between you and us. we know that man cannot control the universe and therefore we only seek to conquer the mind. being a slave race or not has nothing to do with being enslaved. a race of free men can also be enslaved, but they will never mentally accept it. they will always seek to fight it, even if they all die. you did not come with naked intention and commit naked aggression against comes. you came as merchants and traders and guests to learn about us and wear the mask of whatever we considered noble and honorable. and when we gave you our trust and turned our backs to you, you stabbed us. the one who using the trusting nature of his victim as a primary weapon of war against him has given up all insurance for failure. for such a conman there is either success or annihilation. this is the path you chose. now either we kill you all or you kill us all. except, you race of women never had it in you fight a naked fight, like men. there can be no peace between us for peace requires trust and only a vain man gives his trust to the one who uses trust as his primary weapon of war.

>when the anglo revolt is just right

you only became something when the Normans arrived, really

poo in loo.

You're right, but remember.

Behind every anglo man stands an even greated jew.

300 years of pure anglo homogeny

banya scum, your delusions are grand and it is not possible to make you see until it is upon you and terror is to greate to deny. when the nation state is shattered and the parasite fangs of the bank are no more, as we gain back our strength and you rapidly deteriorate for lack of sustenance, we will come in our tens of millions. banya, it does not matter what vain masterbatory fantasies you have about your grand monuments to the cult of science. it will not save you. we have always made our wn weapons and if the salvery of the anglo saxon church was not imposed on us we would have far exceeded anything you western scum can muster. it is always easier to destroy than to create. your weapons of war are based on your philosophy of war which is based on your morality. our morality and therefore our philosophy of war will be very different. we will not need planes or tanks.

when it begins, all will become apparent.

Feelsnatureman

You are either hunting or being hunted

God bless our people.

>there was no war in India before Britain colonised us spiritual supermen

Read the Bhagavad Gita sometime. I bet you think Britain's to blame for all the rapes in India too

monkey, i do not care for your bull shit words and labels. we were not colonized. WE ARE BEING COLONIZED. THERE WAS NO EMPIRE UPON WHICH THE SUN NEVER SET. that empire is being created as we speak. the nation state is the factory that slowly churns out the empire in pieces using a billion lies as fuel.

the nation state is an idol with a thousand faces, each face a thousand mouth, each mouth a thousand tongues and each tongue a thousand lies.it is not surprising that western civilization gave birth to this beast. 500 years ago the western filth escaped the quarantine of the sewage that is europe to bring its parasite virus disease called civilization to humanity.

the very fact that you repeat the same anlgo saxon lie about colonization and ensuing "independence" it only proof of what i say. what was this colonization that existed before so called "independence". what is the bank that you thrust upon people. if we were indeed enslaved and then we gained independence from you then why is it that your church still exists in our land and crusades your religion upon us. why would we accpet the bank and your religion and traditions as our own.? how do you explain the existance of the nation sates in all the lands around the world that came about at around the same time in the 1940-50s. did all the people in the world gained independance and then decided to follow the eurpean way simultanoeusly. why woudl they do that. is it something in the air of the earth' atmosphere that would compel them this way.

the jews and anglos are kindered spirits. the anglo saxon aristocracy would even marry with the jew than marry a commoner anglo saxon.

>western scum

>leeches off welfare in a western country

and how the fuck is that relevant to what i have said. you will know the consequences of what you have done.
how the fuck did you think i implied that banya? and why would there being wars ampng my people imply that some can come to our land and do anything they want to us ? what the fuck kind of bany slave race vain conman logic are you repeating, anglo. do you think such platitudes owuld fool me.

lets try a scenario. a group of roudy youngsters like to get into bar fights. one day someone comes along and drugs and enslaves a few of them and tortures them and makes them work for him. is this man justified in doing this because these men were known for getting into bar fights.

another scenario, a bar fight is not like a fight to save your life is not like a fight to rob someone on the street is not like a fight to defend your honor is not like a fight to just fight in a match is not like a fight to kill masses of people. just because you use the word "fight" does not mean that they are all the same. similarly, just because you use the word "war" does not mean that they are all the same.

you vain conmen play games with words and labels. applying ten labels to one thing does not make it ten different things and applying one label to ten different things does not make them one thing.

how would pointing out that we had wars prove that you are justifid in doing what you did. you know what else we had beside wars? VENGENCE. you fucking faggot your whole argument makes no fucking sense.

it is the western races that are feeding on all humanity with the bank as the parasite fangs defended by the nation state church. you western scum have nothing that is not owned by us. the one who claims that i have no will and calls me cattle has given me leave to do whatever i want to him. i will take whatever the fuck i want. your lands your homes your lives are all my property. you gave them to me with your own will, when you took all from me. bany i am a man it is something you cannot comprehend. the wolf is not like the dog, it is adifference of species. what you have taken and are still taking from us requires that we will kill you all a thousand times over. but what you want to do to us is even worse. it requires that we kill you a million times over. it is a debt that we will repay with interest, just like you like it.

Must feel bad to be inferior aint it brown boy

Scratch the "Judeo" part from it and you've hit the nail on the head.

"Ahmed soon we will kill the western infidels!"
"But Mohammed we are too busy raping six year olds and throwing acid in the faces of women to get out civilisations above the preindustrial level!"
"It is okay Ahmed, we do not need tanks or planes we can just wave sticks covered in shit and ancient Russian assault rifles at them!"
(Islamic autism brought on by generations of inbreeding kicks in) "By Allah, Mohammed truly you are wise!"

Yes, being celt

No your not
"The Irish are the backbone of the empire" - Victoria
Nope, Celtic Scots did
Nope, Italy and France do, Anglo shit is degenerate
No such thing as Anglo culture "m-mug cricket!!"
Nope, Italy has best art
Copying Italian architecture lol
Bantuhhhhhh hahahhhahhahhahha so funny!!!
The best nothing

Can't even cook

Humble and kind while bragging about superiority and king by invading exploiting and stealing every other countries resources, nice one!

It honestly makes my dick so hard knowing in 50 years there won't be a single majority Anglo nation left, and the commonwealth will collapse once the queen dies, I can't wait !

indeed we are inferior to you in lying and cons and playing on the trusting, generous, and chivalrous nature of others. indeed we are inferior to you in parasitism and slavish submission to elites of men.
soon anglo, soon. the response to such challenges only lies in the proof. if your species was capable of comprehending what i had said you would not be what you are. the wolf and the dog are not a like. it is a difference of species.

I get what you're saying.
So we're the wolf, and you're one of those faggot little dogs that eats it's own shit and can barely walk because it's been inbred for the last four hundred years?
I don't know why you're trying to convince pol we're a different species, it's evident when I look out my window and see glorious towers of steel and then look at shitskin countries and see buildings made of uncemented loose stones and daubed shit.

you're*

>mental illness: the post

>how would pointing out that we had wars prove that you are justifid in doing what you did.
that wasn't my point. I'm not pro colonisation. My point was India's history has plenty of wars in it (and even probably your most famous Hindu text is set on a battlefield), so you making out like it's a uniquely British or European thing is retarded. War is a dark side of human nature.

And now you go further and say your wars were like fun bar fights. How ridiculous can you get.

By the way, do you think throwing widows on fires was another virtuous part of Indian culture and does it anger you that the evil British outlawed that?

Paki Faggot, If you don`t like the Anglo why are you on their country... Ohh right your country is a pile of dog shit.
Even if you faggots could conquered the west you would be living again in a shithole you are, a sad man go fuck a pig you muslim fuck.

>>ANGLO PRIDE MY BROTHERS

heh

lol. the race of slave dogs that have had collars on their necks since the begginig of time is telling me that my race is a dog and he is a wolf. monkey the very fact that you are pround of those steel prisons, built for slave rats by slave rats for the benefit of your master, is proof that you are good loyal dogs. to the slave races having a master is like a law of nature, it must exist everywhere. like gravity exists everywhere. the slave mind cannot comprehend the condition in which a human has no master. even when the slave race is told that there is a people with morality that does not have masters, the slave mind cannot comprehend it. it cannot even calculate the implications of not being enslaved. in one sentence you tell me that you are a wolf and i am a dog and in the other you show me how proud you are about your master's accomplishments.

you cucks sided with the kikes over hitler.
you fucks backstabbed the saxons for kike bankers and for what? London has fallen.

banya your attempt at trying to deflect the consequences of your actions by claiming that everyone fights only shows that you are never going to behave like a human being. if everyone fights and that is why what you did is all right and i should accpet what is happening to me and mine, then i throw the logic right back at you. you should accpet whatever we do to you and do not respond in anyway. since wars have been going on in the british isles and western europe and the two american continents for centuries. heck, amercians even genocided the natives. according to your logic it would be all right if another race went to america and gencided them. HECK, according to your logic if the americans respond to this act of attempted genocide against them then they are the ones doing wrong. since genicide is the tradition of americans. why dont you first practice what you preach and abandon fighting against the islamic rapist of you 1400 girls. since raping of young girls is a grand old anglo saxon tradition. the anglo saxon aristocracy engages in this behavior all the time. infact, before that story broke there was a story in the news about serving members of parliament that were implicated in child rape. since you people engage in this behavior all the time, therefore, you would not mind if someone comes to your land and does the same, would you? i mean when in rome do as the romans do?

PS. what is was trying to say about playing with labels is that what you did to us is nothing like anything we ever do to each other. this is not because we are not capable , this is becasuse we know the consequences of such actions. monkey, do you really think that we do not wage wars of vengence? do you really think that all our wars are wars of parasitism. just becasue you call ten different things "war" does not make them all the same. you are a race of conmen that play with words and think you have created a new reality. you are literally a race of mad men.

banya behnchod. you dont get to impose your filth,called civilization, upoin my poeple in my own land and then tell me that all the smell is the fault of my culture. haramzady, there is no place where my people can live in our own way. you dont get to tell me not to come to your slave race lands after you have imposed the slavery of the bank upon my people. you dont get to tell me to respect your tradition after you have done and are still doing your best to wipe out my traditions in my own land. you dont get to tell me to respect your race in your lands after you have made my race a foreigner in our own lands. monkey all that you scum have done, are doing and want to do will be repaid WITH INTEREST. we will not just punish you for what you have done but also for what you wanted to do to us.

Yeah, Britain's great isn't it? Sure taught you cunts a lesson, though eh?