MFW I realized you lot of right wing neckbeard anime fapping morons voted for a borderline retard to run the country

MFW I realized you lot of right wing neckbeard anime fapping morons voted for a borderline retard to run the country.

OMG WHO KNEW HEALTHCARE COULD BE SO COMPLICATED????!?!?!?

Damn straight, and i'd do it again.

This right here can literally be taken as nothing more than an admission of incompetence.

Go drink yourself to death, mick :)

"OMG OBAMA SPIED ON MY IN MY TOWER"
Ever heard of the patriot act? Project Prism?
Perhaps, if you didn't want to be an easy target you shouldn't have named the giant construct after yourself; absolute fucking narcissist.

>replies 4 times to his own shill thread

Are you the shittest liberal poster on Sup Forums of all time?

FUCK DRUMPF

We have IDs here Reddit

enjoying my immunity support coffee while my borderline retard runs the country

Fuck these ''right wingers'' who voted for Bernie Sanders. Fucking retards. The guy has zero understanding of economics or even politics.

Not a shill just a concerned citizen. And of course I'mgonna bump it, ogtta keep it relevant shitlord.

I don't think anti-Bernie threads are that relevant. He lost. He lost hard. That should be enough of an indication that the average person isn't that retarded.

Now you have based Trump running the country.

Hey look a new ID responding
No one cares you sad samefagging cunt

Nobody voted for him. Didn't you hear? the Russians hacked the election , bwahahahahahaaaaa!

D-delete this. You just can't handle the redpills. We are intellectually superior. No retard. No retard. You're the retard!

meem

Nothing borderline about this soup, desu!
>mmm, good!

like i know white people are so stupid. especially white males. we democrats don't need stupid white people. white people should stay stupid and keep voting Republican. We as democrats only need minorities.

>you lot

i realize that you came here to shill, but do you realize that you will be here forever?