What does Sup Forums think of this man?

What does Sup Forums think of this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YPAesqaJ9tc
youtube.com/watch?v=uD593z4kzXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based

Bad person, good president.

He's the opposite of George W. Bush, who was a good person but a bad president.

I think I own every English language book about him. I even own lots of Rise of Reagan books and stop reading them once Nixon is gone. I think I know everything about him to the last detail.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YPAesqaJ9tc

Proto-Trump

I have this impression of him being extremely intelligent as far as diplomacy and political maneuvering goes, but intensely paranoid and ruthlessly ambitious. Am I off-base?

Also, I was once told that Eisenhower secretly wired the oval office so that all conversations with his own VICE PRESIDENT were recorded because Nixon was absolutely untrustable. Ever heard about this?

Truth is that the media brought him down and they are trying to do the same with trump.

Oh look another fucking retarded thread with no substance no conservation to be had just another stupid fucking thread flooding this board with more garbage I hope mods ban you.

He was a great president that did something very stupid.

He could have sold his underlings down the river and saved himself but he was too loyal to them,

he has sucked my dick

60s trump.

The great missed opportunity of history. There's no way North Vietnam would have invaded Saigon in 75 if that guy was still in charge

Maybe maybe.

Trump isn't Nixon.

True he is far off from "I'm not a crook"

He was a patriot, not hooked into the global regime which is why ((they)) took him down

The fact that this has to be stated is a sad indictment of how caught-up in the ideology and idiocy of partisan politics the alt-right has become. I side with those guys, but fuck me are they ever employing the same retarded logic and tactics as the left.

based.
even visited and dined the generalissmo.

Love watchmen because America wins Vietnam and Nixon wins successive landslides in the 70s

Based president and guy. Sharp as a tack.

Better him than these cucks

These became the same cucks that voted for hillary.

One of the few cases where 'did nothing wrong' is applicable unironically.

And helped Lyndon Johnson literally ruin america to get more dem votes.

B A S E D

He knew ZOGs influence

He was wrong about the blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=uD593z4kzXU

All I know about him is from 1960: Making of the President.

What's the official Sup Forums opinion on Ike?

Overrated

I LIKE IKE

My favourite president, though he does have his shortcomings, like utilizing the CIA for politically-driven missions.

I still admire him as a person more than any other president.

Beware the Military Industrial Complex
> spent his life building it up

If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have lost our manufacturing economy to the chinks.

ike likes dikes.

>started the EPA
>funded Title IX
>normalized diplomacy with China on their terms without selling out America
>ace bowler
>hilariously filthy mouth

Based af, true dealer, great statesman, appointed some of the greatest politicos of the era, some of them still are (Stone, Kissinger). This is what happens when politicians have tremendous skill and vision, but are willing to deal with the opposition. Probably the most misunderstood and underrated President.

The last six months of his administration were apparently really sad. It was Titanic in slow motion.

He's not Trump. Nixon praised the intelligence agencies at every opportunity and needed them as allies in the shadow war against news media, political enemies, and the violent new left.

Trump is a promotional creature, Nixon was a political creature. Trump is a policy boob, Nixon was a true legislative wonk. Trump has surrounded himself with Yes Men, Nixon surrounded himself with people who were afraid of him or wanted to help him.

The only thing Trump and Nixon have in common are justifiably high levels of paranoia.