/Polder/ yernaz radio edition of the little frog country

15 March is the next Dutch election day.

Listening to radio:
ujala.nl/liveradio/

>/ourguys/
FvD
>Coalition tier
PVV
SGP
VNL

>Useful idiots
50 plus
CU
>Commie tier
SP
>Partycartel
Groenlinks
VVD
D66
CDA
PvdA
>Meme
Piratenpartij
Nieuwe Wegen
Ondernemers partij
Denk
Art1kel

Molyneux redpills:
youtube.com/watch?v=ypnC5-M7PhQ [Open]

FvD meme folder
imgur.com/a/2ZOsa

Other urls found in this thread:

ujala.nl/liveradio/
thunderclap.it/projects/52731-stem-fvd-op-15-maart
youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
volkskrant.nl/kijkverder/2017/coalities/
jeugdjournaal.nl/vraag/2000970-alle-kinderen-moeten-het-volkslied-kunnen-zingen.html
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2014/05/wat_deed_didi_samsom_in_nachte.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bx_bkFm95u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Thierry

Who's going to Hiddema's event in Eindhoven on monday evening?

ujala.nl/liveradio/
Live debate with Yernaz.

At what time wil Hiddema be there m8? I'll have to go by train,

Guys don't forget to sign up!

thunderclap.it/projects/52731-stem-fvd-op-15-maart

Can someone draw a simpsons looking baudet to enhance pic related?

20:00

Ik trap er niet in.

>Fucking quota's

GET ONTO MARINE LE PENS INSTAGRAM AND HIT THAT PHOTO OF HER KNEELING AT A CROSS WITH /DEUS VULT/ COMMENTS

there's a cuck and woman who are pro quota, disg

Both PVDA, what a surprise.

>Forum voor democratie: Islam is een bedreiging

Based

>Pvda: islam is geen bedreiging. Het is verrijking.

>Islam is een verrijking

kill me now

>Let me enrich you, kuffar.

dont forget this you faggots

PVDA: alleen een kleine groep van de salafisten
youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg

>PVDA:Islam is geen bedreiging. Het is een verrijking
>Het is een verrijking
>Een verrijking
godverdomme...

Is FvD for gun rights?

For this election that might be true.
But hopefully /ourguys/ will show everyone that you don't have to be a retard without plans to be anti-immigration and we will win over the PVV and VVD votes over the course of the next few years.

Let's go kill them instead.

Aan aivd: wel eerst de boardregels lezen, he?

definitely/ourguy/

Obviously there will be a group of lowerclass citizen retards that will never leave Wilders, but so be it.

Man, ik kots echt van die "verrijking" argumenten. het is gewoon een emotionele mening. Eén die niet valt te verenigen met die linkse idealen van vrouwenrechten etc. etc. Maar als onvruchtbare huisvrouwen die Islam zo prettig vinden, gaan ze toch lekker op vakantie naar Tunesië? Wat is de logica achter de rest van het land dwingen mee te genieten van die "verrijking"?

En lol @ de PvdA die minderjarige HBOers een graties OV pas geven oprakelt als "één van de dingen die we hebben gedaan". Belachelijke, marginale kutcommunisten.

Yes

The ridiculous increase of support for FvD in these threads is a little bit suspicious to me

>miss out on triple dubles by one

better be a good fucking post

It shows that our support for Greet was not hardcore and we have been longing for a better alternative.

>veel Surinamers en Hindoestanen stemmen PVV

De racisten!

That's why this broadcast is important, Yernaz can get them to rally around him.

Do you really think FvD would spend time and money to reach out to voters that post on a polish cigarette trading board?

Ever since Pim died we've been waiting for a decent replacement. Geert was only a placeholder.

FvD has the better memes, their ideas are pretty good & detailed and more people including the left will more likely vote for them

that's just crazy talk user...

It's more that Geert needs to have stepped it the fuck up for a while now.

My problem with voting for a new party is that we will have to take a few more elections to build up the political clout the PVV already has at this point.

We need a continual right wing, non-VVD presence in politics for stability.

Given how the polls are looking we're getting a 4-5 party coalition. Those are never very stable so there's a good chance we'll get another election next year.

it'll take longer than a year for the FvD to have built up a big enough base to be truly influential

It still boggles my mind that leftists will claim the right is "dangerous", while they are the side with all the murderers and terrorists, who have already liberated their assassin.

I recall that Samsom was angry that he had his picture taken without his knowledge on the street. Motherfucker should have been shot. Then he'd have had a decent idea of what his voter base is like to others.

we have meme magic

Once Baudet and Hiddema are in the TK they can grow pretty quickly once people realize they're not full of shit like Geert is.

>Given how the polls are looking we're getting a 4-5 party coalition

That's just horrid. Fuck the particracy

That reminds me of that non-argument that people make for it being smart to not work with the PVV, because they already dropped a cabinet once.

So did D66, yet everyone treats them as a respectable party.

Meme magic takes a while to truly manifest. Even if Yernaz is a messager of Kek, I don't expect the FvD to make it very big until after this election as long they get at least the two seats that they do need.

I know. Ze geloven islamieten op hun bruine ogen dat het vredig is.

Can't speak for everyone, but I only ever supported the PVV reluctantly since they were the only serious anti-EU/anti-immigration party. They have some serious issues

- A FUCKING A4 for a program
- Geert sabotaging himself by not campaigning
- Lack of quality people besides Wilders, Agema, Bosma, maybe 1 or 2 more
- Complete inability of Geert to say anything concrete about his plans, even when pressed

A lot of people are starting to suspect Geert is controlled opposition because he seems to do everything in his power to avoid winning. Furthermore, FvD proposes not only a right-wing policy, but a complete overhaul of the system. I think that speaks to a lot of people here.

It doesn't hurt that Thierry, Theo and the Partijkartel are great stuff for memes either.

Wilders should field Agema and Bosma more.

It's ridiculous. Anyone is within their right to drop a coalition if they feel their electorate is being insufficiently represented.

Its just the:
>Anything remotely right wing is literally Hitler meme
While claiming that:
>Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, etc were no real Left wingers

They're quite right wing, but you don't really notice until you read their policies.

Lefties don't know how to read.

Win.

How interesting, Volkskrant isn't including FvD, but is including Denk.

volkskrant.nl/kijkverder/2017/coalities/

>(((Volkskrant)))
Well of course they'd include DENK.

But then he'd win.

bijna alle media doet net alsof FvD niet bestaat

jeugdjournaal.nl/vraag/2000970-alle-kinderen-moeten-het-volkslied-kunnen-zingen.html

stemmen

>I recall that Samsom was angry that he had his picture taken without his knowledge on the street.
What?
Samson was upset about someone taking a picture of Samson, or of taking a pic of Volkert?

>64 procent oneens

Die marxisten zitten ons onderwijs en onze cultuur aan het verklooten.

>VVD – CDA – SGP – VNL

de beste mogelijke coalitie met alleen groen

>64% disagree

Fuck, we need to meme this.

And when they get a couple seats in the elections nobody will have seen it coming. It's Trump on a smaller scale.

>Samson was upset about someone taking a picture of Samson

Yes. One week later news came out he was banging his assistant, kek.

Samsom got triggered by someone taking a picture of him walking alone in the middle of the night and sending it to GeenStijl.
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2014/05/wat_deed_didi_samsom_in_nachte.html

except Trump won, you fuck

>jeugdjournaal

Pure Cultural Marxist indoctrination.

Getting in amounts to winning for FvD.

2-3 seats would be a win for FvD tbqhfam

Dat is iets dat me blijft verbazen aan links in zijn geheel: Mensen die cultureel bijna volledig aan ze gelijk zijn, zoals rechtse Europeanen, of Amerikanen etc. wantrouwen ze alsof het gedrukt staat. Maar mensen waar ze helemaal niks mee gemeen hebben geloven ze nog de meest overduidelijke leugens van.

Een goed voorbeeld is de aanbeveling om gewoon maar mee te werken met inbrekers, want je kan ze prima vertrouwen om op te houden met wetten breken nadat ze al in een bewoond huis hebben ingebroken. Maar zelfverdedigingsmiddelen worden gewantrouwd alsof de normale burger staat te popelen om de wet te breken zodra hij een pipa of pepperspray heeft.

Selective outrage is one of the things that's turning Western politics into a blubbering, emotional mess.

Yeah, exactly. As I said above, selective outrage. Giving a massive benefit of the doubt to anything that fits into the ideology. Even more ludicrous when you realize these people were (or still are) in favour of those communist dictators, and even claimed that the genocides they were committing were capitalist propaganda.

Any seats at all for FvD counts as winning imo

And kicking out muslims and removing ourselves from the EU amounts to winning for the Dutch people

I don't care what a win is for some party

Any new updates on FvD's position in the polls?

That isn't even remotely related to anything we said but I guess I agree

I'd like it too if they did a clean sweep for 150 seats but you have to be realistic. Real change takes time, especially in our conformist little country.

We don't have the time
Either we elect PVV or they make it impossible for us to do anything in the next 5 years

Yeah, still going to vote PVV because the momentum is here RIGHT now, and we just have to hope that FvD still gets those two seats regardless.

>Elect PVV
In order for your plan to succeed you will need at least 76 seats, which is not going to happen. We should look for (better) alternatives.

>VNL

Jan Roos is een meme. Als hij serieus in de kamer weet te komen, dan verwijd ik dat aan de laagbegaafde volkingsgroepering. Hij werd laatst helemaal gesloopt door Pechtold.

Steadily increasing in mainstream polls. 2 seats now.

We're ahead of the rest of Europe, though. I think that's down to Fortuyn. With his murder, all desire for reconciliation was removed from my mind. I can only consider the score settled when the parties responsible for setting about that chain of events are humiliated and see their policy struck from the record. And I think I'm not the only one who was woken up by that. The realization that established politics effectively allowed a political murder to happen, and then profited from it, disgusts me so much that I can never again see them as respectable.

Oh, and then they kicked out Ayaan under rules they refuse to enact when it's about actual criminals.

>elect PVV
Well maybe if Geert made more of an effort of his campaign he'd stand a better chance of fucking winning. Even if he wins the VVD has all the power in the upcoming formation, because they can just say no to PVV and Geert is relegated to the opposition.

Fuck me for wanting 2 guys with a fucking brain who can actually defend right-wing policy properly in the TK instead of 2 more retarded PVV yes men.

You're an absolute idiot if you believe the parties that "won't ever rule with PVV nope nope nope, no never totally dude"

>64% vind het niet belangrijk het volkslied te kunnen zingen

>FvD
What are the chances that they actually get 1 (ONE) seat?

>they can just say no to PVV

you're a brainless retard to actually think they'll do this

it would be political suicide and in the following elections after the collapse of whatever 12-party coalition they manage to get together, PVV would only gain more and more seats

Do you have any arugment for that? Name calling doesn't count and 'lol, politicians all lie' would mean there is no reason to support Greet to begin with.

Mja, heb daar een stukje van gezien, en ik vond niet dat hij gesloopt werd. Hij werd gewoon gegangbanged door Jinek en Pauw, en Pechtold kwam er als een keffertje achteraan door meningen als zijnde feiten te poneren. Maarja, ik vind Pechtold dan ook het meest verachtelijke mannetje in de Nederlandse politiek. Ik zou me nog eerder laten uitwonen door Klaver dan dat ik Pechtold de hand zou schudden.

Top kek @ pic

PVV really isn't looking good BTW.

One is pretty good. 2-3 is realistic, 4 or more would be a yuge unexpected win.

To Jihad or not to jihad.
>youtube.com/watch?v=bx_bkFm95u8

Geef mij maar 100% wit nederland!

>and 'lol, politicians all lie' would mean there is no reason to support Greet to begin with.

VVD, CDA, PvdA and D66 have shown time and again they don't have principles, they care about being in government

not only that, but see

And how many seats will DENK get? I heard they are literally pro-sharia Erdogan shills.

Very interesting development. I am curious whether they manage to get hold of more seats.

Ik werk als adviseur bij Forum voor Democratie , vraag me alles.

Bedenk wel, dat al die nieuwepopulisme light partijtjes uiteindelijk bedoeld zijn om stemmen bij de PVV weg te snoepen. Ze komen zelf niet in de kamer en de stemmen eindigen als restzetels bij de PVDA

>Mensen die cultureel bijna volledig aan ze gelijk zijn, zoals rechtse Europeanen, of Amerikanen etc. wantrouwen ze alsof het gedrukt staat. Maar mensen waar ze helemaal niks mee gemeen hebben geloven ze nog de meest overduidelijke leugens van.

Jordan Peterson analyseert dit sterk. Hoe de kinship richting baby's (die kunnen ook nooit iets verkeerd doen) emoties worden gemanipuleerd. En je vecht keihard tegen iedereen die die baby's bedreigt.

Al vond ik de parable of the snake van Trump ook sterk.

Unfortunately also around that number, pretty much every roach is voting for them.

Currently 2 seats.
How can I unironically help?

> t. (((cuckservative)))

>VVD, CDA, PvdA and D66 have shown time and again they don't have principles, they care about being in government
Their voters do, and the parties don't want to lose them to GroenLinks and SP.
How do your insider polls work?
Is Paul Cliteur actually in charge?
Do any candidates on the list post on Sup Forums?