French posters are great

Why are posters from France incapable of shitposting? I have never seen a bad post under a French flag. Are young people in France universally politically aware?

Shut up bong French posters are retarded as shit

How could you know, we mostly post when you sleep.

What a reasonable question.

See what I mean?

Yes I have noticed too, how nice and non aggressive French posters are, its very refreshing.

> Are young people in France universally politically aware?

No. Most of them are bluepilled.
Most French people don't even bother with the English language so many of them don't come here. It's like a filter.

No we're not that great.

its strange too because i always hear the stereotype french are rude

It's a bizarre phenomenon. It's like a 7/10 surrounding themselves with uglier chicks to propel themselves to a 9.

Except, in this case, it's a whole fucking swathe of horrible French Canadians posting, oftentimes to one another in their disgusting corruption of a once great language (France has fucked it up too, but not to the same degree), and those disgusting frogs make any actual post from France look to be perfectly sensible and reasonable in comparison

A horde of muslim invaders is far preferable to french canadians.

Based. Protect your language!

Are French girls as easy as they sound? Asking for a friend

this

and this

Why the fuck are you "praising" them

no

Look at this Frenchman.
Look at the way he posts.
It seeps strength, honor, integrity.
I'd be honored if you fucked my wife.

Quebec sucks

French girls are not monolithic.
There are some easy girls but most of the time they are not. Unless they are shitskin

They must be feeling intimidated by the millions of africans they let into their country

Now that is a shitpost.

Get off your proxy frog eater.

>leafs pretending to be French

I've always noticed how few frogs use this place

You'd expect plenty of them to shitpost here because of all the terrorist attacks and how popular Le Pen is but they barely even show up.

Nice one frog, what's your secret to not shitpost?

I was ready to help the new memewar for LePen but it's not easy with so few french around

We don't need help,
we need you all to fuck off from our business.

All French posts are shitposts but their gay language structure (even when they're speaking English they will use similar language structure) makes them seem erudite and nice.

Superior IQ due to more complex language.

reeks of shareblue slide thread to me

That's not just your business because if LePen wins it could be the end of the EU.

Please my garlic overlord, annex the Rhine and make cologne grande again

So much hate burger you should relax,having more complex language structure doesn't mean that english speaking people like you are dumb,you just need to improve your intellectual capital

>French
>Complex language

89% lexical similarity with Italian, Latin based. French is just italian if all of Italy forgot how to pronounce letters. Not that complex.

it's not about vocabulary but grammar

>start a what places to avoid/shithole thread
>wait till someone mentions Paris
>watch as the retarded frogs flood the thread with autistic screeching

It's complex but not in an intelligent way. Complexity is not necessarily more intelligent. The intelligent thing to do is the minimum necessary to achieve an objective IE; maximize efficiency.

No hate though. Do what you need to do baguette.

What do you think of them, French anons?

French women aren't easy at all, probably the hardest in Europe.

Frogbro is right here.
French grammar is a true pain in the ass, even for regular educated frenchies.

Because all French posters are beurettes

I like the French bros
Good hosts of the Euros, our lads had a great time over there

My mother is ethnic French (français de souche) but she could pass as a beurette, she's just from Provence though.

Just start a thread about how French people eat garden pests or how they all look like they've got a mild case of Down's around the eyes. You'll be swarmed by butthurt frogs angrily "correcting" you.

> but she could pass as a beurette
That is because actual french people are white. White looking french people are just germans.

The same grammar used in any other Romantic language? It's really not that complex of a grammatical structure. The only thing that really separates French from English grammatically is which admittedly, we rarely employ. Not to mention, English tends to follow Latin grammar rules, as the Catholic church in the middle ages preferred it that way.

They're a xenophobic bunch.

t. Ahmed

I said "more complex", meaning more complex than the language in use here.

Are you kidding me? Have you ever heard a frog using l'imparfait du subjonctif?

Le plus-que-parfait du subjonctif?

Our national linguistical level is falling, mainly because of immigration, you are right, but also because of the slacking perpetuated in French classrooms.

Face it, most people wouldn't be able to decline the verb "croître", ni à l'imparfait, ni au passé simple.

don't know man. The Frenchies I know who'd have the potential to shitpost stay away from Sup Forums by fear of being registered by the JIDF or what ever Jewish association

That's because many frogs can't be bothered to learn English. Only the finest of the crop post on 4chinz.

these cunts even got de Lesquen on trial

yep. however the Jewish community finds these actions too fanatical. i think they know the outcome, the backlash against them that may take place