Seriously, what the FUCK did he mean by this??

Seriously, what the FUCK did he mean by this??

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts
motherjones.com/mojo/2013/06/fisa-court-nsa-spying-opinion-reject-request
youtube.com/watch?v=-zm4a0dn1Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drumpf is the Bad (or sick) guy!

I have no idea but some people here really believe him.

Couldn't he order the arrest of Obama over this?

This is a very serious allegation to make.

He would have if there was any evidence.

nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap

>trump arrests the first black president
I think the left would literally declare civil war.

My god, I can't believe I voted for this baby.

>tapp

He has to present proof now. Everybody is waiting.

Don't worry, James O'Keefe will produce three hundred hours of very poorly recorded tapes and claim there's evidence in there.

I think it won't happen, and I hope it doesn't, but I do agree that arresting Obama would certainly lead to extreme social and perhaps military upheaval in the United States. Trump is very, very dumb, but could he be that dumb?

The FISA court basically makes it legal to wiretap anyone you want by givig bogus warrants

D.C. is very black and democrat, expect a "Maiden" type event. Ukraine was just a test-run.

Well this shit just got real entertaining real fast

He's basically just bet his presidency on this. If he wins, he's pretty much untouchable for awhile, Obama is buried, and the Dems are likely going to lose even more in 2018. If he loses he just started his lame duck period early.

they wire tapped based on McCain's fake dossier
>Intelligence officials have said in interviews over the last six weeks that apparent connections between some of Mr. Trump’s aides and Moscow originally compelled them to open a broad investigation into possible links between the Russian government and the Republican presidential candidate. Still, they have said that Mr. Trump himself has not become a target. And no evidence has emerged that would link him or anyone else in his business or political circle directly to Russia’s election operations.
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

THEN WHY?

>Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.

Exclusive report is here:
heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/

Guardian confirms FISA warrant application, however, they also note:
>The Guardian could not confirm that the warrant was eventually granted.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

Some things in the dossier have been corroborated. Christopher Steele, the guy who wrote it, is now on the FBI's payroll to keep investigating.

Finally, he's seen the truth.

Obama is chairman of the Resistance. Democrats do not have anyone else who can lead them as effectively (the rest are too weak and compromised).

If Trump deals with Obama now, this would send the left into a permanent downward spiral. If he leaves Obama free to continue the coup de gras, he risks an outright hostile civil war with casualties on all sides.

Strongly enforcing the law would do it. The insiders that are breaking the law should face punishment and if one of the Resistance gives up the Democrat leadership, all the better.

I worry the left will attempt an assassination. Possibly by negligence of the Secret Service, or even the White House Chef (never piss off a Chef). Or some black bloc style riot where they bring something stronger than airsoft guns.

This whole leftist is something I don't need right now. It's been affecting my family directly, and I will not have it! I'm confident Trump will end it, just wish he'd do it swiftly.

He probably read some story on infowars or something. He'll be tweeting about FEMA death camps next.

Today's haiku:
Wiretap Trump campaign
Obama and Hillary
A criminal enterprise

The left already declared a civil war; what they don't have is the means to fight a hot war.

WHY DOESNT TRUMP JUST INDICT THIS FUCKING NIGGER ALREADY!?

>civil war

steady on nancy, things aren't nearly so bad

yet

This is shady, but the wiretap was probably legal-they give out warrants like candy
Unless he used wiretapped info to aid hillary and violated the hatch act

so many shills in this thread

Too bad that white liberals don't have guns and blacks can't hold a gun right.

Bad (or sick) guy!

It's a political battle, not a war.

Don't misuse war, not everything is a war. "War on poverty" etc.

The right would believe it, the left won't - no matter how damning the proof is, the left will never believe it.

It'll be the OJ trial X 8000.

he meant hes gonna eat your ass like corn pudding

Cool. I live near military bases, I hope they come out my way desu senpai baka

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

distraction as the russia accusations aren't going away. Which works wonders with his core fanbase (look at the reaction on Sup Forums and /r/t_d) but is less effective on swing voters

Haha the left waging a war. That would last a whole half a day. Sissy slaps vs guns.

Obama wiretapped Trump using FISA. It's not illegal as far as I know, so Trump can't order Obama indicted or something. The entire point of FISA is bypassing the regular legal requirements for wiretap.

So don't let the left make it out to be "if Trump can't arrest Obama that means there's nothing to it" it remains that Obama still wiretapped a political opponent without any real justification except politics, it's just that the law is so fucked that he can actually do that.

Unless somebody else wants to point out how Obama's actions would be illegal?

Hes literally Hitler

What if it gets proven Obama did do that?

True. No one left to rally the dems except the magic negro. Pelosi is a mess, Bernie was a mistake, Pocahontas is a waste, Cory booker is a sweaty disgusting pig, (((Frankenstein))) has no power. Perez is a puppet

Who else is there except the magic negro? Trump can take down the final boss in his first days, and the Democratic Party would be in absolute disarray, and we'd probably never have another black president because of the Obama stink and stigma. On top of that, Obama becomes another statistic that black men go to jail more often than they become successful. This timeline can't be any more entertaining senpai

Wire is said with two syllables, jackass.

>attempts to shitpost against Obama
>still refers to him as "President"

Trump knows his place.

Im pretty sure that doisser was made up by some autistic nerd from this board.

>Bad (or sick) guy!

God damn I love this man

Can we meme Obama into saying "I am not a thug" on tv?
Please?

This. He's just priming Sup Forums to defend him when his ties to the Russians are evident.

he also misspelled the word tap.

>Hillary was investigated and found not guilty of any wrongdoing in 2 months
>Trump has been investigated for 4 months
>Nothing

Either the investigation for Hillary was rushed and she's not "free & clear."

Or Trump was thoroughly investigated (illegally at that), and no evidence was found since it happened over a duration twice as long.

Which is it shill?

What the fuck is wrong with Trump? He is legitimately mentally ill right?

Liberal Left has been throwing around accusations of him and his entire staff being manchurian candidates hell bent on bringing America down from the inside instructed by evil mastermind Putin who has also apparently mind wiped candidates in France, Germany, The Netherlands, and Britain. So Trump throws out a counter accusation, Obama is seditious and committing treason and has gone as far as to illegally wiretap Trump Tower as sitting president interfering in the election. If the shitty Democrats hadn't been throwing a month+ temper tantrum we wouldn't be here but if this is the game they want to play then lets play.

Maybe this is his goal when tweeting this?
Get him to "confess", but maintain he didn't do "nuffin". Would make Obama look really bad if that happens, but he might have to address it regardless if there is something to it.

>trump
>proof

He can say whatever the fuck he wants and still his legions of gullible fucks will believe him without him ever needing to prove it.

He means not only will he make America great again, he will likely oversea the indictment of Obama, Hillary and their associates for seditious conspiracy.

>he also misspelled the word tap.

Yeah, but he's prone to sexual assault, so it's all good.

>Seriously, what the FUCK did he mean by this??

That the Orwellian surveillance state (we warned about) that the NSA/CIA/FBI/MOSSAD created is being misused in attempts to destroy political enemies.

>he will likely oversea the indictment of Obama

Much like he oversaw the success of his travel been.

He must be so tired of winning.

>a black person getting arrested

nothing new

Nice sockpuppet. Everyone knows that the FISA court has strict regulations on allowing warrants for wiretaps.

In fact they're so strict that the FISA HAS TURNED DOWN 0.3% OF ALL REQUESTS

How would niggers react to Obama going to jail? I sure the DNC Soros and CNN would instigate them to do something

It's in the national interest to wiretap all of Putin's American minions.

I'm praying you elect Schulz, Deutschbro. Please invade us and put an end to this madness

>Typo

FISA HAS TURNED DOWN %0.03 OF ALL REQUESTS

>They're really upstanding individuals. The burden of proof must be high!

>I'm praying you elect Schulz, Deutschbro

So sorry to let you down, little Burgerbro, but I'll be voting for Merkel.

Good question.

Says a increasing nervous man for the 1000th time about Trump.

You think if there was ANYTHING substantive it wouldn't have been brought forward?

This is eyewash, a distraction, a ruse to keep the public's eye off something even bigger the democrats are attempting to keep covered up.

Libel for breitbart and Trump essentially damning himself either way. He's gonna be gone soon.

They already impeached the first one. Bill isn't so hot these days.

>The leaks are real
>I've been wiretapped
>I'm being spied on.
GUYS HE'S PREPPING HIS PEOPLE TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT'S SAID ABOUT HIM IS FALSE!!!!

>PRESIDENT Obama
>tapp
Jesus Christ, the autism.

There's a tradition of former presidents stepping aside and letting the incumbent work. Obama moved 3 blocks from the WH with Valerie Jerrett and is actively working against him, even speaking out against him.

Tapping an opponent parties phone is to be expected in politics but this is unusual.

I have a feeling this is just the beginning of Trump attacks. Hopefully he will post our slush fund infographic.

You actually believe they weren't wiretapping Trump during his campaign? I thought this was supposed to be the redpilled board. Patriot Act, NSA, FISA, and the fact that the Dems have been attempting to dig up as much dirt as possible makes this highly likely. How did that Flynn call get leaked if a third party isn't interfering in private calls?

I know you're not the from US, but the 9th district is just a political circuit court. Their sole purpose is to appeal republican orders.
They will do that no matter what just to be difficult and drive it to the Supreme Court.

>he was president when the tap occurred

ahmed education

Hi shill.

>See

Sharia-fag detected.

IKR. They literally wiretapped him and found nothing. Otherwise there would leaks to kingdom come about this mess.

That's because most of it is in fact false or extremely misrepresented. Go back to Buzzfeed and CNN

>How would niggers react to Obama going to jail? I sure the DNC Soros and CNN would instigate them to do something
Niggers and liberals in general will not care. I have argued enough with liberals to understand that they are all emotional sociopaths. They will applaud him as a martyr. I mean, Bill Clinton lied under oath and is still seen as a rockstar by the left.

>he was president when the tap occurred

I don't believe Trump was president when he wasn't tapped.

Obama asked the FISA court for a wire tap on Trump. They said no lack evidence.
Obama then asked FISA to wire tap on 3 people loosely connected to trump. They said yes.
Obama taps trump anyway without warrant
Obama for Jail

He's a shill or just a FUKCING LEAF!

You still call ex-presidents "President".

>They literally wiretapped him and found nothing

You're right. They did find nothing. They somehow have every single interaction between Sessions and a Russian ambassador and spew implications that he's conspiring or is a puppet, yet they have never actually leaked any of these calls for people to hear. It's almost as if it's fucking nothing.

Trump is a traitor

A modern tradition. Obama also wasn't running for reelection and probably had probably cause to investigate someone for colluding with a nation we were close to a proxy war with.

Proofs required from real news source.

>Trump comes out in favour of the surveillance state and appears bluepilled
>knows all along he's being tapped
>enter Obamagate
>goes full redpill
>Trump redeemed in the eyes of doubters
>surveillance state starts getting dismantled without opposition
It's all part of the plan. You guys are getting 4d chess'd.

No one thought they were dumb enough to do that.

Sure hindsight is 20/20, but what Obama has done reaches new levels of illegality. Never in our history have we had a previous president wiretap an upcoming president for political gain.

You can call former presidents president.

>You still call ex-presidents "President".

You can, but you don't have to.

Glad to know Trump knows how to bend his knee.

>it was real in my mind

We know for a fact already that Trump is right;
youtube.com/watch?v=-zm4a0dn1Es

No one will even remember he said this in two weeks
He didn't bet anything

THE SHILLS WILL ALSO GO TO JAIL.

WHAT A DAY TO BE ALIVE!

>Proof

>What is Edward Snowden
>What is the Patriot Act

Every bit of data and phonecall you make is being tracked by a government agency (See: NSA). If you actually believe they're not pulling out the big guns to dig up dirt on Trump, you are a complete fucking retard. (See: Deep State)

Trump is up to something, he's revving up the media. Bannon wouldn't let him go on a Twitter spree unless they had a plan.

My guess is that we're going to get some evidence of civilian wiretapping within the next few days. It might not even be against Trump himself, but it will be enough to make believe him.

There is no "betting his presidency" here and the more you talk about it the more it helps him. Of course they will continue to do so because they're literal retards and they'll take the same bait 1000 time. Also...

>tapp
You're right, drumpf sure is stupid. Better share his tweet with as many people as you can find so they learn of his inability to spell words!

Obama breaks all traditions and just does whatever the fuck he wants.

Hello sockpuppet.

>See

That's because still has political ambitions.

This, tweet is literally just a retard shouting into the abyss over something that isn't real once again

>Never in our history have we had a previous president wiretap an upcoming president for political gain.

That we know of.

Aren't you the guy voting for Merkel?