youtube.com/watch?v=1MuVExghKe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kraut genocide when?

more poles died then jews, stop playing victim

WE WUZ NAZIS

REEEEEEeeeEEEEE!111111!!

delete this motherfucker

>poles shooting israel
who came up with this shit senpai we would BTFO them hours if they started shit.

>Shifting the blame on kurwas
Continue sending them "holocost" money to our government ,you self hating kraut.

didn't happen.

they were all run by occupying german nazis

imbecile

dindu nuffin.
Fuck you shlomo.

The Camps Were Not German Nor Polish - The Camps Were Jewish. Remember!!!!1111oneone
youtube.com/watch?v=1MuVExghKe0

If there was a holocaust, how come there are still jews around today?

You have nukes and thats hardly sporting

Jamal, the war in Syria will end soon.
You go back when?

BASED POLES

when this old kike will die?

It's really weird because I always thought Germans were the bad guys in WW2, but then I saw a map that showed there were only concentration camps (work camps) in Germany and all the death camps, including AUSCHWITZ, were in Poland. Why do people keep holding Germans responsible for the holocaust when the Polish are responsible for it?

I wish this sexy bastard a long life.

We are working on it god dammit.

kurwa literally hitler!

....Canada did it.

polish airforce was defeated on a first day without even making flight

polish can't into air

wtf i love poland now? germany is cucked thats only reason you shill anything nazi related

Anyone with the bare minimum amount of agency can make a millitary mighty enough to wipe poland of the map with the amount of foreign aid you guys recieve, so don't pat yourself on the back for not being retarded shlomo

> "The Pole is a dangerous creature. In appearance, he is simple and almost comedically juvenile in his misunderstanding of the world around him. Behind his dull and unispired eyes lies a fire of brutal & unthinking wrath."

I dunno about camps, but my grandfather was a pre war hustler who gambled Germans and took a lot of Jew Gold from them. Currently my family is very rich and we have assets to provide for few more generations. We are still claiming Jew properties. Currently fighting in court some Jews from France who never been in Poland and they claim its their property which was rebuilt after WW2 by polish government. It's worth around 3milion euroshekels, so I'm pretty sure Jews are going mad. If we win this we will be claiming more properties in Lithuania. Feels good man.

>tfw you will never be there