CNN is about to get BTFO beyond belief

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/edition.cnn.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHY ISNT IT LEARNING

Fake news

>Obama doesen't wiretap his enemies but FSB recording a piss orgy of Trump 15 years ago is entirely possible!

>falsely
You'd think they'd have learned by now.

>spokesman for Obama

I thought CNN said "Don't read the wikileaks, that's our job"

Do your job CNN

How was CNN able to do an full investigation of the allegation so quickly? Pretty amazing 2bh.

>spokesman for Obama says
wtf, I hate Trump now

I just noticed that CNN has made their homepage archive proof since last November.

If you try to archive it on archive.is the result is blank.

CNN consulted an official Obama regime spokesman who remains anonymous.

Waiting for the shitstorm

Bump it

Got any more of them pixels? I got coin.

Obama is a sneaky, filthy rat. A lying, disgusting vermin who tried to destroy this country.

Who needs evidence to know some sore-loser, worst president in modern history, would try to sabotage a winner.

He should be in jail.

>falsely
>journalists

honestly I don't even care if this true. I just love how Trump gets the mainstream media scum in a frenzy with a couple of tweets

>nothing to hide

Does CNN have the evidence that it's untrue?

Really makes you think.

Why would a news outlet do this? What do they have to hide?

Keep your shekels and see for yourself

archive.is/edition.cnn.com

>falsely

WRONG

These are fantastic

why isnt there a "residence of father" line in this document?

>Trump makes claim
>Someone else makes opposing claim
>CNN: Trump falsely makes claim
At what point does this become libel?

I don't know if you were around for the Boston Bombings but my favorite part of it monitoring the interbutt and listening to the FBI press conferences in live time was when the FBI dude heading up the investigations was like
>we need everybody to examine all the evidence to try to figure out what happened

and then the internet apparently got too close to the truth because by the afternoon, he gave another conference with his voice shaking

>no! don't look at any pictures except the ones we give you to look at!

Nothing to see here

Whenever his retarded dribble is true, probably lmao

user, we crossed the line between libel and seditious behavior weeks ago.

Here's how they will spin this if Trump's claims are proven to be correct:

"WELL THE US GOVERNMENT SPIED ON COMMUNISTS AFTER WWII AND TRUMP CLEARLY DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM SO IT WAS JUSTIFIED ETC ETC"

I would bet the Trump team is already 8 steps ahead of me in prepping for how it will all go down.

Dog Bless

how does CNN know if Trump was wiretapped or not?

And I'm sure they say Obama truthfully told the FBI/SC that he had no idea Hillary had a private email server.

>And I'm sure they say Obama truthfully told the FBI/SC that he had no idea Hillary had a private email server.
obama did lie about it lol..wasn't it in wikileaks?

>I'm not a racist claims racist

>racist falsely accused of being racist

oy vey goyim you're supposed to remember the 7 million, not the wikileaks!

if trump manages to get Obama out of "retirement" and into the media shitstorm, the democrats basically go extinct

Obama can legally not run again for president, and the only way the dems can beat Trump or any upcoming repub. is with a candidate with name recognition. If Obama sucks it all up for the dems, they have nothing
please god let Obama get involved, the democrats are as good as done

IT IS HAPPENINGGGG

maybe russian bro can help with a better translation of "it's breaking the law". let's get liberals to spread this.

This needs its own thread. That's fucked up

I swear to you guys there was a time, not too long ago, when US MSM was considered the top of the top when it came to objectivity, professionality and ethics. Spanish journalism professors would go out of their way to suck the New York Times's cock or rant about while Spain had reality TV and gossip focused channels like Telecinco, America had CNN and ABC, honest news channels that sure, had their own editorial slant, but it was tempered by a compromise with truth.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Don't get mistaken, Sup Forums, what you're seeing is the spams of an animal too dumb to realise it's already dead. Sad!

>trump makes a claim
>NO PROOF
>obama spokesman makes a claim that trump's claim is false
>TRUMP FALSELY CLAIMS

Christ, they arn't even using "alleged".

Why is that boiled horse on the front page ?

>not too long ago, when US MSM was considered the top of the top when it came to objectivity, professionality and ethics.

either shitpost or genuinely dumb

I distinctly remember as young adult seeing people of my age group start appearing on TV and being taken seriously. Sure, the old guys were all part of Mockingbird or whatever, but at least you could take them seriously.

I always wondered to myself what people were thinking putting asshats like me on TV, and how this could possibly last without turning in to a complete shit show.

They put their pizzagate debunkers on it. They work extra fast.

very efficient

much like how they deduced all the cnn news room leaks were nothing after they had been released for only an hour

They memory holed themselves!!!

Made me kek

Unnecessary in Africa sadly

Libel doesn't exist. It is so hard to prove libel cases and if the intent was to cause harm you may as well not pursue it. Unless, of course, you have billions of dollars you want to piss away and keep bringing them to court to waste their time.

did FBI wiretap Trump Campaign talking to KGB?

This is fake and a plant from dem ops. He was born in Vancouver but his dad was his grandad's drinking buddy. His mum worked for the CIA. He's a DL faggot.

Forgot to add "... in my country/Europe". Remember: you had your Watergate scandal while some of us still had MSM controlled by authoritarian states. The Spaniards who jumped into journalism did so trying to emulate the American media they have heard so much about.

Don't look at them!

Kek agrees, shadilay brother.

Don't think for yourself!

>falsely

Because I'm sure that, as president, Trump doesn't have direct access to the illegally obtained tapped conversations that Obama ordered.

His grandma was also working for the CIA in USAID. Worked with Peter Geithner, actually, father of Obama's treasury secretary Tim Geithner.

Imagine if they could pull that kind of easy dirt out about Trump.

Obama never said Trump was not wiretrapped, he wouldn't have known even it was the case because you have independent investigation system there.

It is amazing I have to write this and I sometimes believe I know your country administrative system better than average americans.

As always

The Sunday morning shows tomorrow will be fun

Not only will Obama's legacy be destroyed, but his image as a fun cool negro will too. This corruption will make him to be just a Clinton with darker skin

>dribble

You mean drivel?

The word of a spokesman for Obama.

That not good enough for ya?

I agree the Sunday shows will be awesome tomorrow but where is the proofs that Obama did what Trump claimed. If we assume Obama did, and he has a FISA warrant, that would be legal.

I fail to see why this is an issue

When he got in I legit felt bad for black people because it was inevitable that he was going to be a ruinous disaster.

Yha! trump would never make shit up against obama amiright?

Trump is so honest XD

>CNN.com is archive proof
that's fickety fuckity fucked up

you're right

>spokesman for Obama
Hmmmmm

I didnt feel bad because they voted for him overwhelmingly. They deserve the emberassment, hopefully they learn not to trust Chicago community organizers.

it's happening, MAGA is putting away the false niceties and going after king nigger Baba Obaboo!

Is there any real evidence or is Trump just talking shit?

our lord and savior donald trump cannot tell lies, obama is a muslim traitor and cnn is fake news! sad!

Well the way I figure at least we move beyond that and can call him the first half-white president instead, or something along those lines.

2/3 of those are unaddressed

kek

Yeah. I wanted to put the wikileaks email that confirmed he did, but I forgot where it is between all the shut in those emails.

Yes! Trump is the most honest man on earth! trump literally never made things up!

I can see Spicer offering his resignation on Monday

newb samefagging

Can't Trump just drone this nigger?

I fucking hate CNN. Someone do something about these fucking kike shills already jesus christ.

Are you sure it wasn't just that you were younger and there were less internet leaks to check them against??

>ye he half white, we need Oprah o bootiful michelle muh nigguh
I hope that isnt how this goes

lmao look at the statement from Obama's spox and notice what part they aren't denying.
>You see, I wouldn't personally request a wiretap, but if, say, my Department of Justice requested one, I most certainly wouldn't stand in the way!

Never forget that according to trump he had one of the biggest electoral college victories of all time

Such an honest guy ;')

wtf

US intelligence monitors all communications between people with security clearances and hostile foreign powers. Which has been a thing since the 1950s.

Know who Mika's dad is? Hint, one of her brothers was working the McCain campaign and the other was working the Obama campaign.

And if you can believe it they're not even kikes!

>shitpost or genuinely dumb

i agree with the spaniard newfriend