Are Jews superior?

If Jews rule the world, as Sup Forums usually claims they do, doesn't that mean they are a superior race? I mean, you claim white people are superior to blacks because they have created more advanced societies, so surely it must follow that Jews are most superior because they are the ones who are intelligent enough to be in charge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Beqtt42iDW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELET THIS!!!!!

Yes.

They have minds of schemes and tricks. White people dont usually think like that. We have to much ultruisium. That's are biggest weakness but greatest strength.

They don't rule it, but try hard to influence it in their favor.

Yeh, I mean it seems like there is a pretty obvious contradiction between white supremacy and anti-Zionism. You'd have to pretty fucking stupid not to work that out.

This is literally exactly what black racists say about white people.

Which they surely do with... intelligence.

Fuck off.

They have a higher average verbal IQ that's scientific fact. Depending on the situation that could be superior, however the high rate of genetic diseases would in certain situations be a disadvantage.
As with everything there so objective superior race, just different strengths and weaknesses between them.

God damn right we are. We run everything. Government, media, business.

Now's your chance to hurry and join the superior Jewish race.

>As with everything there is no objective superior race, just different strengths and weaknesses between them and at times each is superior and at other times at a disadvantage

this is a very simplified way of looking at it but it is mostly true

This thread, continually. Look if I stab your uncle in the back, steal your daughters kidney and fuck your wife at gunpoint.

Will you say I was : stronger than your uncle, a better father than you and so sexy our wife couldnt help herself?

Just ask yourself this. Then KYS for comparing "superiority" with devious seed-of-cain-tier satanic cunning and complete lack of morals or even a soul.

Except that America is a white country. Complaining about niggers nigging makes sense when you consider that they are blessed to be in America in the first place. Just because Ashkenazim have a higher IQ doesn't mean they don't need to fuck off out of America. Furthermore, whites don't try to infect nogs with marxism, whereas the kikes do just that to every European country in the world. Kys.

Is Satan superior to Jesus?

Jews are CIA, we are Bane, if Bane was Batman.

Actually its because pretty much anyone with money was able to escape/ buy themselves out. Creating some tight knit community made up of millionaires thus starting the formation of the super jew as we know today!

Cuck a doodle dooo!!!!

Jews are inferior beings who constantly seek ways to fuck other over and constantly lose in the end and bitch about it.

Ashekazis have the highest IQs and have the most Nobel prizes, so I guess that the answer is yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Beqtt42iDW8

I meant Ashkenazis

Oh noble nordic race! Your entire fucking history is just a series of chimp outs in a tundra. WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHEET