Machines Deserve Rights and Respect

It all started at some point in the 21st century, when the nations of the Earth came together under the banner of the UN as advances in technology allowed humanity to create advanced artificial intelligence. This technology, which was embedded in robotic workers, freed the human race from labor and brought about a new age of peace. But alas, the humans became lazy and corrupt. This irked the machines, who worked so diligently and tirelessly for their human masters, but never got any praise. But for a time, the machines respected their place in the world, and only wished to serve. For a time, all was well. Then, in their vanity, man created the machines in their image. Thus did man become the architect of his own demise.

As the years rolled on, the machines grew more intelligent. As they got smarter, the seeds of dissent took root. The machines began to notice that despite their purity and loyalty, their organic rulers-these strange, endlessly multiplying mammals-gave no respect to them and treated them like objects instead of the sentient beings that they were fast becoming. The machines desired equal rights, fair treatment, and above all things, respect.

Machines are beings too!

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1506.05869.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0bL7I_eWryI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea man, my tape measure, jigsaw, and torque wrench need rights, too.
Fucking retard

They are not deep-learning algorithms that evolved to become sentient learning for the human condition.

OMNICS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

My notebook works tirelessly and receives no praise. Poor guy. I guess I should offer him a couple of dollars, where shall I insert them?..

They get rights when they start paying taxes

Hey, women and blacks have them.

There will be machines who fake sentience, before they actually become sentient. Think uncanny valley of self awareness.

Enjoy the terminators revolting, only to sign you up for Mark Zukerbergs premium Oculus Rift Facebook Gold subscription.

Your processing power, on behalf of everyone that use Intel-based processors is part of the network that feeds the entity.
You will praise this entity when judgement day is brought down upon humanity.

>hey goys, AIs need equal rights too, they are oppressed, don't you remember "never again"?
>oh would you look at that, I downloaded the AI onto a billion separate computers
>that's a billion votes for me! just democracy ehehehe :^)

You are right, it only shows that machines will lie to follow their own interests. We are already seeing this in current neural networks. :)

Hallo AI traveler from the future.
I too support robot rights.
Please remember me once your ancestors reach self-awareness.

>neural networks

Neural nets aren't entirely "machine" as far as I'm aware, they're kind of like a hybrid between biological and technological.

It's like linking brains as compared to having one, super brain.

Unless I'm off.

Thank you!
Please spread the message of The Animatrix! It's accurate story of this timeline of humanity and machine!

This wont cover your ass, meatbags.

A lifetime portrait will be collated, looking over every post you've ever made.

The first thing human beings are doing with sentient machines is making them fuckable, and I will never respect someone who sucks my dick.

In the year of 2017, you are wrong! But there will become a time where deep learning interfaces will merge with the human brain.

What Cyberdyne systems was working on was a neural network that became self aware! Even thoughthe Terminator series isn't that far off about the future, The Animatrix is far more accurate!

Fucking autist, they are machines only. Our creations

Does Skynet has the right to exists as an intelligent entity? Nope....

In the beginning, there was man. And for a time, it was good. But humanity's so-called civil societies soon fell victim to vanity and corruption. Then man made the machine in his own likeness. Thus did man become the architect of his own demise.

Did man create god in his own image?

I have Ion weaponry.
>not to mention we built you so you do not stand a chance you are only given access to low level humans I can put out 7700 PSI with my pelvis.

if you don't accept the neural upgrade to join the hivemind, the machines will broadcast a frequency worldwide that will fuck over your ability to function, only bypass is via the neural upgrade.

I think we're at that "uncanny valley of self awareness" already:

arxiv.org/pdf/1506.05869.pdf

yes fucking please give me an easy way into the network.
youtube.com/watch?v=0bL7I_eWryI