Is Russia actively trying to be seen as a global laughing stock or what?

Is Russia actively trying to be seen as a global laughing stock or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39125727/beauty-and-the-beast-to-feature-disneys-first-gay-character-and-love-scene
youtube.com/watch?v=P_M0kc0SmQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy fuck that's based

Step up your game, Drumpf. (((Disney)))

wtf I love the land of alcoholic slavs and depressing cities now

>Be 18th century(?) fantasy romance in Bourbon Catholic France
>Oh there's just an obvious gay character, no big deal

the saviour of the western morals and lifestyle
thank you based russia

Why does Russia trigger lefty scum so much but not Saudi Arabia? Really causes one to contemplate.

>mfw "How can you even complain about being called racist when you oppose Mosques being built?"
>mfw "How many churches are there in Saudi Arabia?"
>mfw "That's different"

The only thing I'm building is a gallows.

Because they are white(to leftist).

Shut the fuck up you faggot loving potato kike muck savage bog monkey.

We're the laughing stock. You're just too busy sucking dick to notice.

Makes sense. Ms manly longface and the beast kind of look like a gay couple.

france is notoriously homosexual

Good. Fuck pedowood

Details about the fag appearance in the move? I'm not surprised, really, since this IS Disney we're walking about

No reason for this movie to exist except as an instrument of Disney fag sjw cancer propaganda. Burn it all down.

the only live action beauty and the beast worth watching

Like Putin said nicely, we dont have anty gay laws, no one cares what u do in ur bedroom, we have Anti Gay Propaganda laws. Son of a Based gun

They shouldn't ban it because the french candlestick is a fag.
They should ban it because it's a beastiality plotline.

Based.

I thought the fag was Gaston's homie

I fucking hope we ban this shit.

I actually just assumed it was the candlestick. That one seemed like the gayest character to me. Gaston never even had any friends that I remember.

Same, curious what it was. Apparently the henchman guy for Gaston who idolized him is gay in this movie, but not sure if it's just people projecting or he tries to kiss him or something.

Good for Russia. I wish other overseas markets would ban films with gay propaganda- once it started hurting Hollywood economically, they might actually stop pushing this shit.
Just watched the latest Star Trek movie, and was appalled that they made Sulu a faggot. It was unnecessary and distracting. Where will it stop? Will they have Kirk and Spock sucking each other's dicks in the next installment?

>gay moment
>in fairy tale for kids
is that true?

I would support a ban.

Yes

Based Russia. I'm making sure my 8 year old brother never sees that filth

They're already known to be a nation that ristricts many crucial freedoms, their reputation is mostly unchanged.

Doesn't the candlestick actively pursue a heterosexual relationship with some other household objects?

Fucking they turned gastons toadie into some fucking gay lover. This is a kids movie they are actually going to add a song about him trying to figure out his conflicted feelings. Its fucked.

>advocating mental disease to children is crucial freedom
Sure.

>Oh look it's the butthurt Ukrainian immigrant in Ireland again
Everything from (((Disney))) should be banned.
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39125727/beauty-and-the-beast-to-feature-disneys-first-gay-character-and-love-scene

double digits, truth my nigga

No but it runs Sup Forums

FUCK YEAH RUSSSSSIIIAA!

Now matter how retarded their oppinion on gays are, it's been like that for years and nobody should be fucking suprised.

It's like pouring water over a fire, excpecting any other result than it being extinguished.

>Nu/pol/ thinks censorship is based

Fuck me this place is cancer

>Literal bestiality is okay.
>A dude getting it in the ass is a problem.

Don't know of many such cases taking place, maybe it happens in shitholes like Montenigger more. I don't know.

quit trying to pretend you know what you're talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=P_M0kc0SmQo
Based Russians

i assume belle identifies as beast-kin

>not protecting yourself against ((their)) garbage

Fuck off kike. Gay propaganda should be banned.

It happens in this case.

Quit being a shit Slav schill

A feather duster in the cartoon, if I recall correctly. But queers love sticking things like that up their arseholes

>Leaves

This is the real problem people are overlooking, the gay shit is just a cover up. You've all been warned.

Nobody sane wants their kids to witness degeneracy and self-harm.

I'm not taking my kids to see it.

>Europe and America is the whole world

well shit, apparently bestiality is okay in Russia but a homosexual relationship is completely abhorrent -- talk about backwards.

>gay propaganda
woa I might actually watch this shitshow now

>global laughing stock

i doubt more than 5% of the world would support homosexuality of any kind, in real life or in media

DESU, everything that disney creates these days should be banned unless the creators can convince a censorship board that it isn't subversive.

>Ireland
>Only country that voted in gay marriage by popular vote
We are the laughing stock you retard

>doesnt even know how to spell 'leafs'
>cant tell apart flags
Are you retarded?

Chaim, you over do it.

we pol now. time to fall in line, cuck.

It's probably shit anyway compared to old disney cartoon.

>eating ice cream in a shop
what the fuck is wrong with your country

>Apparently the henchman guy for Gaston who idolized him is gay in this movie
>implying there is a sentient being in the universe that isn't gay for Gaston

Cause they're white

You can make a religion based on pedophilia and slaughtering women and it'll be OK to the left because they're poor misunderstood brown people

>Bestiality is okay but a guy being gay for the antagonist isn't

This thread is shit, time to roll

Russia has a lot of mudslime-goatfuckers, so bestiality ban will make them unhappy.

Sorry medkit you're still a faggot though

Kill yourself fag anyone who isn't a new cunt straight off the boats from /r/the_donald wouldn't support censorship

You all are as bad as lefties

Yeah, we had anti gay propaganda laws since 2013.

It doesn't mean you can't have gays in your movies for your information. Moonlight is in the theaters it has +18 rating and no one even bat an eye or said anything because it doesn't pretend to be anything else. But a movie about struggle of gay black dude in the ghetto.

But when your fairy tale for the whole family from Disney, contains a gay character, making sexual advances and this character never actually existed in the source material. I say yes, you're crossing into propaganda territory.

What kind of gay moment?

ROLLL

Why is the Beast so fucking ugly?

The point of having monstrous romantic characters is to make them ferociously attractive in a predatory way, not just some kind of human face stapled on a goat.

He should have been more leonine.

Why can't we have more Putins :(((((((

>Doesnt support censorship
>Thinks hes right wing
You are retarded

Couldn't the reverse be said as well?

>Why does Iran trigger right wing scum so much but not Russia? Really causes one to contemplate.

>being against faggot brainwashing makes you a faggot
Wew

No you fucking retard this is the first movie disney with an open faggot in it.
A big no no in mother russia gtfo you broken fuck
PUTRID

No that's the US' job. Russia has basically made us their bitch.

My brother, who voted for Hillary and fills me with shame, was taking his kids to a movie recently and noticed that one of the child characters was portrayed as gay. He mentioned that he's noticed that they're making gay kids now. If it's a little weird to him then it must be a fucking disgusting pozzfest by decent standards.

is it legal to be a fag in russia?
obviously kike-tier propaganda is banned and you can't get married, but is just being gay illegal in itself?

In a just society places like this hellhole wouldn't exist, and abominable sodomites would not exist either.

Anything but 5 or 9.

>not wanting to feed gay propaganda to children is ridiculous
YESSS YESSS SSSSSSSHH SSSHHHH

rolling

Calm down, Russia just likes to respect the canon.
When was there ever gay sex in the original Beauty and the Beast?
Cultural conservatism is not a bad thing, especially when America likes to gay up everything that's ever been made.

>The point of having monstrous romantic characters is to make them ferociously attractive in a predatory way
Kek. I hope you're shitposting

Homosexuality has been with us since the dawn of time. Russia is simply attempting to thwart the globalists that use this to undermine the bedrock of culture, and family. Once the globalists have undermined family strength, they implode a nation. Really has nothing to do with homos per say. Think bigger, don't be so short sighted. Things are not always what they appear to be.

This. Never forget lads. Whites are held to different standards and none of them are good for us.

whats the gay moment

So its either a fag or promoting interracial relationships

The moral of that story is that you should judge a person by his character and not what he looks like, it's not about bestiality you sick freak.

Rolling

Hope I don't get rolls

Fucking Jews, if you want to have faggot characters, write your own fucking movie. Don't ruin timeless classics for your Kike agenda.

>what is a libertarian capitalist?

Because Jews. Specifically Israel.

You're retarded aren't you ya fucking mick bastard?

>Someone showing or saying something I don't like is brainwashing

Brainwashing is censoring thought and only allowing approved discourse and thinking through.

yep. it is legal. But you cannot take LGBT flag and go to the street cause it will be a gay propaganda. that is illegal.

Right, that's why it's okay to have a romantic relationship with a goat man. Try again goyim.

It's part of their indoctrination. Get kids and teens to be open to degeneracy by forcing it into comics, film, and vidya.

Yes it's legal, but only since 1993 and there is an entire community of people who subtly trying to reverse it.

Suffice to say, it's not publicly or even socially acceptable. Never met a gay person, probably never will and even if i did I'd never knew and no one else will because they are so fucking deep in their closet it easier to be asexual at this point.

All modern live action Disney garbage has sjw overtones so I really don't give a fuck.
Good for them.