Did you guys know that you love rape?

Did you guys know that you love rape?

Cunt has his name in gaelic but it's all wrong...

Muh Heritagers should be hung.

>white men care more about threats to themselves than not doing something they already know is morally wrong

Umm... Racist and sexist much?

Indeed. Look at the Church. Or this:

Why we just don't raid her, send her e-mail, cel number to every whore site in this world.

>people care more about things that directly affect them
REALLY
MADE
ME
THINK

Dumb bitches need to see the black on white rape stats

Rape is great desu, you should try it.

Why is it that liberals lump everything into the same arguement?
Those are two seperate problems.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen a woman post.

Lets hope her 'opinion' gets her gang hogged by pack of wild niggers.

>mfw all this butthurt
>mfw I literally couldn't care less what apes have to say

God dammit. I made 11 tweets in before i had to stop.

What the hell did Casey affleck do??

fuck why do white people hate themselves so much. I hate self hating whites more then black imo

>women are a property
>they get damaged by black men who rape them
>therefore we care

Can I keep my property and be against rape at the same time?

What did he do that caused outrage

won best actor over nigzel niggington, while under false accusation of rape

Fuck these gay ass mockeries

Hm... what would happen if white males will be replaced with male refugees?

>mfw she actually slips in a pro pedophile line as well

I'm impressed

Nips perfected and fetishized rape.

Sooooo.....Men of colour are doing the raping of white wimmen?

Accused of sexual harassment which he denies. Then won an Oscar. People think the very fact you've been accused should deny you from living your life.

In December 2008, Amanda White agreed to serve as a producer on an untitled documentary headed by Affleck and Flemmy Productions, which ultimately became I’m Still Here. She had a decade-long history of working with Affleck. Over the course of filming, White alleged in the complaint that she was repeatedly harassed. On one occasion, she claimed that Affleck ordered a crew member to take off his pants and show White his penis—even after she vehemently objected. She claimed that Affleck repeatedly referred to women as “cows,” and recounted his sexual exploits with reckless abandon. In her complaint, White recalled Affleck asking her “Isn’t it about time you get pregnant?” once he learned her age, and suggesting that she and a male crew member reproduce.

White’s accusations go on, ranging from incredibly unprofessional behavior to actual physical intimidation. She described an instance where she was prevented from returning to her bedroom during shooting, because Affleck and Phoenix had locked themselves in her room with two women where they had sex with them (Affleck was married with two children to Phoenix’s sister, Summer, at the time—though the couple recently split). She also alleged that Affleck attempted to manipulate her into sharing a hotel room with him. When she resisted, White claimed, he grabbed her threateningly and attempted to scare her into submission. Affleck then allegedly proceeded to send White abusive text messages, calling her “profane names” for refusing to stay with him. White filed a $2 million lawsuit against Affleck in Los Angeles Superior Court on July 23, 2010.

Won an oscar for best white male rapist

Is it rape if she was asking for it?

Yeah. I took the radfem pill and now I know that I literally breathe rape.

I have not stopped raping since.

He settled out of court if people were wondering how the case ended. Some people would say that's an admission of guilt. Others would say he just doesn't want to see his name draged through the mud.

How insane do you have to be to believe this?

Where's the part where he raped somebody?

I figured historically asians loved rape. Mongolians to be more specific.

WE WUZ RAPE VICTIMS!!!

this is why PC culture is fucking retarded. the oscars were the blackest of all time. you can never appease these PC culture faggots enough. It's not worth trying to.

Actually it is the women who love rape. Why else do they stay with men who beat, abuse, and degrade them?

>Complains about racism and sexism on Sup Forums
Idiot leaf bearer.

Im a white man, where can i go that ill get away with rape and is anita sarkeesian there?

>Boohoo my feelings got hurt by a tweet

White men are so fragile lmao.

Can someone give me the rundown on this?

I care more about my property then I do a woman I dont know.

>Break my tv
>It doesn't repair itself

>Break my pussy
>A week and it stops bleeding

Please explain how rape is worse than breaking stuff?

That's just what idiots too stupid to even read the allegations think. I suppose you could argue that being forced to share a room implies rape.

Historicaly, everyone loved rape.

My gf has a rape fetish

sorry I only have the basic gestalt

>99.1%

so do they just make up numbers now

There's a big difference between wanting your SO to role play and actual rape.

Yup. Fragile, racist, permavirgin, weak, stupid neet rapists with no human feelings who are running the world and oppressing every other group, which possess all the virtues white men lack. The only answer is to resist-tweet for great justice.

So?

Well no shit kek

>White recalled Affleck asking her “Isn’t it about time you get pregnant?”
FWIW she would have been mid-40s at the time. Maybe she should have taken the advice, looks like she's going to be dying without a family

women think about rape a lot

some women even orgasm from real rape

women are fucked up creatures.

People of all races love sex. Therefore, there will be people of all races love rape.

It's not about race, it's about human nature.

>be white
>never raped anyone
>no one I know is a rapist
>"white racist agenda"
It's like they think I'm Darth Vader or something. Lmao, let them cry I guess.

>implying "defending property" does not include "defending my woman"
Nigga shlould be enslaved to learn the basics.

FBI statistics refute any such claim. FBI statistics point to the white man, as a noble, honorable race. This cannot be said of all races, sadly.

I agree with this statement because the implication is that only men of color commit rape.

White mens rape is usually a love affair gone wrong. Black mens rape is always an assault.

Darkies dont have rape intentions they have sexual emergencies that must be satisfied.

I fap to rape-themed hentai pretty often, does that count?

POO

37,450 to 1 ratio. This is a call to war in any rational society.

Sounds like the same thing.

I just wish they were right and I could go ahead and start raping them... Unforunately reality would soon see me being the one raped in prison. (Probably by a black.)

Just look at her and say hello. That's rape to her.

What's the point of making threads like these these days? I pretty much stopped giving a fuck about these retards and their beliefs after Trump won.

>1/5 men admit they would rape if they knew they wouldn't get caught
>Women are fucked up

????

According to twitter and liberal arts majors nationwide I am a ruthless predator, a blight and tumor on society and morality.

>mfw I am moving to Vietnam for work (not teaching english)

kek

Whites are the only racial group that treats women as equals, even going so far as to put them on a pedestal. These dumb whores really take for granted just how well they have it.

>love affair gone wrong
You're not helping

4/5 are scared bitches that don't wanna admit their capacity for evil.

>1/3 of women list rape as something they've fantasized about
>women aren't fucked up

????

men apparently orgasm from rape too. weird shit man

BLEACHED

wow what a fucking sexist is he saying women are property?!!

unsubscribed from this bigot

Future toll payer.