March 4 Trump Berkeley

>KICKING THE HORNET'S NEST EDITION

>Posting from Berkeley.
>Pro-Trump demonstration starts in 2.5 hrs.
>Keeping a low profile.
>Getting the lat of the land.
>Planning escape routes.
>Antifa, Black Bloc, and BAMN are planning counter protest 2 hrs before trump protest.
>Already ran into an Antifa looking degenerate who was buying a lighter at a gas station with sun glasses on (it's never sunny in the bay area).
>Everyone looks nervous; cops slowly orbiting the meetup place.

I hope something goes down Sup Forums. IMO, worst case scenario is tiny Trump crowd that just stands around looking pathetic. But this is commiefornia so that might happen.

Anyways, FEED ME YOUR ENERGY

Other urls found in this thread:

faceberg.com/events/403078123372394/
twitter.com/proudboysusa?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
youtube.com/watch?v=2RWR2TyJphA
youtu.be/M1YmL6_inYc
youtube.com/watch?v=VsutSOJvW4w
youtu.be/2RWR2TyJphA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMptVkyZWE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek be with you.
Have some HIGH ENERGY!!!

Oh yeah, Redpill me on Rich Black.

He organized the March, but there are posts online saying that he's an Antifa infiltrator.......

Watch your back, carry a pocket knife at the least.

None of the knives I have are legal for conceal carry..

>hiding and already looking for a way to escape

the brave alt-right.

I'm not alt right. What does that even mean?

RIGHT WING FAG SQUADS GETTING BTFO AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Wtf my ID changed.. also

>CyBER

Go get a 15 dollar fold-up one from the store.

former berkeley bro here, personally i would not carry a weapon, it just isn't a good idea. going to a protest with a weapon is bad unfortunately and even pepper spray can be considered a weapon. that said, i want to see all these antifa scum go to Poland so based Poland can holocaust them

GETTING DRESSED TO GO TO THE SAN DIEGO RALLY LADDIES

Whoops, made duplicate thread. Here was my OP:

Berkeley Pro Trump Rally 2PM (with expected Antifa counter-protest) today March 4. That is 2 hours from now.

faceberg.com/events/403078123372394/

These people "proud boys" are coming too, some pro-trump "fight club".
twitter.com/proudboysusa?lang=en
According to user:
>I bet they don't even realize that the Proud Boys want them to attack so they can justify beating the shit out of them. It's literally how they level up to the top level in their club. They've probably been practicing fighting and devising strategies to kick their asses and it's not going to be single people isolated for them to attack, it's going to be a whole group of friends that worship being masculine and getting into fights and shit.

Nice. I heard the proud boys might not be going though. Hopefully that was antifa shilling.

alt-right is an astroturfed term, dumbfuck.
no wonder it was so easy for the cultists to brainwash you.
you're a fucking disgrace, lower than a nigger.
you've lost everything; you're the ones who have to resort to manufactured violence--impotent little you isn't even enough of a threat to spur us to violence, that's so pathetic.

no wonder your life is a fucking mess; you're stupid and have little to no reasoning ability. just kys, kid. you'll never amount to anything save for a police shooting statistic.

Is day of the rope now?

If not, can we at least make it day of the rake?

PROUUUUUD OF MY BOOOOOYYYYSSSSS

This
If you're in danger use your fucking legs and run
Being in the shittiest part of the shittiest state you're going to get eaten alive in court no matter how in the right you were.

OH NO NOT THE PROUD BOYS HOW WILL ANTIFA DEFEND THEMSELVES
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

LINK TO ANY STREAMS?
WHO WILL BE STREAMING?

I dont see how a knife would be very useful.

You need some way to become immune to sucker punches and being hit with a makeshift flagpole.

Recommend a group with a game plan to keep your back to each other whenever possible.

Cringe boys

youtube.com/watch?v=2RWR2TyJphA

Discussion in Facebook indicates that they're going to use drones to pepper spray a bunch of trumpweenies and fuck them up when they're incapacitated

Based antifa is based

if they do that, Rifles are out and blood will shed.

where at in berkely is this going to be?

I live in pittsburg but I aint got shit to do, i'll bring my hat too

>implying shooting bullets is a proportional response to pepper spray and beatings

Don't kid yourself, trumpweenies are a bunch of cowards who are only good at talking shit

Antifa has the upper hand since they are leveraging technology, trumpfags have a very low IQ to compete with that

MLK park downtown

Still pissed over the Wall Beaner?

Martin Luther King jr civic center park.

bring bats incase those fags start attacking people

And a small peashooter

I'm glad they're BTFOing a bunch of dicklet trumpfags, that's all, why do you have to get your panties up in a roar?

Thanks for the heads up. I'll find them and report them to the FBI.

Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me?

If a brawl breaks out, knock one of those fuckers in the face for me.

Shooting bullets IS a proportional response to violence. The Proud Boys will be there, and I guarantee you most of them will be carrying.

Fuck Berkeley. It has the highest concentration of toxic self-righteous degenerate fucks on top of the California circle-jerk of feeding egos for no reason other than nobody has any ounce of substance

t. left Cali the second I turned 18

Actually the more violence there is against Trump supporters the better it will be for our cause. Best case scenario today is that antifa faglings kill some Trump suppoters.
So OP are you man enough to take one for the team and sacrifice yourself?

Transferring my energy from the liberal hellhole that is Boston.

You can't shoot with pepper spray in your eyes cletus

I AM MONITORING THIS THREAD

Also,

>dat ID

We love you, Barron!

OP here. Antifa types are starting to increase in number.

>Deleted
What do they mean by this?

:(

East coast polack here, otherwise I'd be there.

You're there now?

Can you take pictures or livestream?

it's for a good cause

it's not don't kid yourself

Yes.

I'll try to take pics, but there's not a lot to see now. The trump supporters don't arrive for another 1.5 hrs

A drone can be carried in a backpack, I don't think you'll be seeing them

At most you could hear the buzzing and then feel a jet of pepper spray in your eyes

so what exactly is going down?

are we going to walk around the town or someshit? will there be food and beer?

Just give us a middle finger

Find the operator.

Anyway if they do that, expect trump to get involved personally. We'll also work harder than ever to deport Mexican trash like you.

>The trump supporters don't arrive for another 1.5 hrs
fugg that's about when I planned to go to bed

May my Energy and Mighty Kek protect you!

Saved, thanks

I was going to go but I thought I might be walking into a trap.

Still got time faggot

>Find the operator.
He could easily be indoors or hundreds of meters away. Lmao.
>Anyway if they do that, expect trump to get involved personally.
Why? Because your trumpfag fanfic demands it?
>We'll also work harder than ever to deport Mexican trash like you.
I don't think some dicklets getting sprayed with pepper spray would have an effect on immigration policy.

Just go and blend in. They're trying to scare us.

Grow a pair. Don't let them intimidate you into silence.

Can someone livestream this?

Don't Go Antifa is Everywhere They Are Looking for Right Wing Fantasy Squads From The Internet to Show Up.

You're really boring. Are you 15? Nothing is going to happen.

Good luck bro.

If trouble kicks off, just pretend you're a British bloke in a pub, and some cunt has just spilled your pint.

>missing the chance to knock some Antifa teeth in

this
i want to experience the true coloseum experience from my couch at home

all my energy is belonging to you.

Berkeley user here. I have high ground in the hills & LOS of mlk from my location . Any fellow pollacks going to be there & want eyes/pic related cover msg me. [email protected] stay safe lad.....KEK be with us!

Yeah I'm heading down there now and bringing my machete

I just told you I saw several posts from antifa on Facebook planning to do this

Suit yourself and get ready to be gassed by antifus

original image?

Do you know how easy it would be to knock a drone out of the air?

Link it pussy faggot.

Also, what are the chances of this causing the 2nd American Civil War?

Cheq'd

With what? I don't know what they're using to spray it but I infer they don't need to fly low to spray that stuff and blind people temporarily

I'm not going to snitch, I don't snitch in favor of any side. I'm just giving you information so that you avoid harm to your person.

I would be at your side today if not for work. Take my energy from Fremont.

Good luck, might be an idea to pretend you identify as a female grizzly bear so any injuries you inflict on the antifa can be attributed to "they were threatening my cubs"

Haha

Enjoy paying for the wall

What id you say you're Russian Bear?

May kek give you his blessing.

Oh shit

Poor beaner. Upset you are got deported?

Amen

youtu.be/M1YmL6_inYc

Godspeed OP. Give it the Billy Big Bollocks (pic related)

youtube.com/watch?v=VsutSOJvW4w

yeah he's fucked

This is the most pussy shit I've seen.
>hurr, let's attack people who aren't for a fight with pepper spray
>wow we're so brave
What faggot is proud of sucker punching civilians?

top kek

based

exactly, not only the courts but the police and the public are generally going to be against you in the bay area. there are trump supporters, but they're either afraid or they have their orders from superiors. the berkeley milo protest is a perfect example of this, they clearly had no concern for public safety. it was more about getting good media for the footage so connect to both milo and trump.

expect to a concussion, pepper sprayed, and your spleen ruptured (or worse). Have your affairs in order, dude. Do (you) have a DNR order? (Do not resuscitate? What is your become brain dead? You'd be a martyr for the cause of the white race, but yea I wouldn't put antifa past a body count in the dozens of people, including mostly their own. Probably not even for political reasons, just for junkie reasons. Antifa has lots of druggies (and probably ex-druggies, sober communists)

okay so honestly Berkeley is hostile territory whether its on campus or under the city police. they literally give more concern and medical treatment (which failed, they died) to 400 pound transgenders with heart conditions than they do someone wearing a MAGA hat.

Antifa will not be using pepper spray drones, if they do, it will be a first. Antifa may start using chemical and biological weapons other than pepper spray, as has been indicated via verbal threat at the milo protest. Options include things like bleach, blood from viruses, other caustic chemicals they could put in sprays. I'm not saying they will do this for sure, but I've seen mentions of it. Hopefully not credible. If they do use drones or biological/chemical agents beyond pepper spray, it would cause DHS and/or FBI to bring the hammer down sooner rather than later. They are probably waiting for enough escalation that they can justify putting antifa on the terrorist list. That is my guess, they wan't a "smoking gun" of sorts. STAY SAFE user, RUN AWAY, DON'T FIGHT BACK.

Might makes right
Everything is fair in love and war

Funny how trumplets are now trying to make antifa fags stick to moral compasses

>Poor beaner. Upset you are got deported?
Le meem

blacks

>Actually protesting
>Not creating Fortitude-style radio traffic that gives the impression that a protest will take place
>Not creating dozens of phony protest targets for the antifa who'll inevitably lose their tiny minds and turn their inherent aggression on random citizens
>Not leveraging this aggression to sway public opinion

Proud Boys
Lord Humungus becomes a Proud Boy
youtu.be/2RWR2TyJphA

antifa has no moral compass they are filled with drug addicts and other degenerates. also your drone prediction may be correct but it is likely more propaganda stunt than an effective tool.

>weev aryan skynet when?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMptVkyZWE4

Right Wing Fantasy Squads are Not Going To Do Shit Stick To The Internet second generation Anonymous.

The kind of faggots that cover their faces when they're fighting for their (((cause)))

Hello Mr. FBI man.