ITT: Fictional characters who would never ever vote for Trump

ITT: Fictional characters who would never ever vote for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your dad nigger

I was walking to class and I saw a Christian extremist talking about how we all going to hell. He held a sign that said women who wear yoga pants are slots.

First of all women can do with THEIR body's as they please.

And

Second. God bless the man who invented yoga pants. He belongs in heaven!! It's Jesus on the throne he's on the right hand side.

If he can't make it to heaven than no one can. If I have to go to hell to see women in yoga pants sign me up for dungeon 14 baby.

>Fictional characters who would never ever vote for Clinton.

Are you trying to slide a thread made by a cunt shareblue imployed n°23455?

Picard would have no choice but to vote Trump since he would have to maintain the time line and all that jazz.

We're trying to meme 40k retard, not commie trek

Did he have a beard and a shaved head? Are you in Arizona?

You might have stumbled upon the based Brother Dean

PICARD OUI HONHONHON LABARRE PARIS CAPITAL OF THE GALAXY HONHONHON FRANCE LE FRANCE

Oh no, some commie's opinion matters! Damn, guess I'll switch my world view now....

He said fictional characters

>fictional characters who would never vote Trump
>fictional characters who would never
>fictional characters

the only reason this guy would not is because he would be a political opponent.

>captain, this heavily armed alien vessel we've never seen before that just dropped out of warp on top of us has 19 phaser banks and 24 torpedo tubes locked on to us, should i raise shields?
>no mr warf, we wouldn't want to provoke them

picard wouldnt have lasted 2 seconds in the trek universe if he wasnt a mary sue

youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs
Besides Worf, likely O'Brien, Sisko and a good chunk of the DS9 cast, who else in Star Trek would vote Trump?