Éire/pol/ - Club Orange edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/rb0ZrHiAmCg
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Constitution: constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
Learn Irish: daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/

>Northern Ireland assembly results
rte.ie/news/assembly-election-2017/results/

>Baby broth burial
rte.ie/news/2017/0304/857146-tuam-mother-baby/

>Are the orange-utans worth it?
rte.ie/news/2017/0304/857226-poll-united-ireland/

>FF want water charges gone
rte.ie/news/2017/0303/856923-water-charge/

>Let us kill babies goy!
thejournal.ie/citizens-assembly-personal-stories-3270974-Mar2017/

>"FUCK RICH PEOPLE" - Bono
thejournal.ie/irish-rich-list-million-combined-3270564-Mar2017/

>Some hope?
thejournal.ie/citizens-assembly-fourt-weekend-3269178-Mar2017/

>Fire brigade protests
independent.ie/irish-news/news/dublin-fire-brigade-protest-in-bid-to-retain-call-and-dispatch-services-35502423.html

>Booga baby beatings
independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-ended-up-in-hospital-covered-in-scabs-abuse-survivor-rosemary-adaser-on-life-in-a-motherandbaby-home-35502135.html

>Bus strikes deferred
independent.ie/irish-news/allout-bus-strike-deferred-as-company-says-it-will-negotiate-pay-rise-with-unions-35500925.html

>90 year old murdered
independent.ie/irish-news/i-might-as-well-take-your-picture-the-poignant-photograph-of-paddy-lyons-90-now-at-centre-of-murder-investigation-35501279.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/sexual-consent-ul-3266632-Mar2017/?utm_source=shortlink
discord.gg/MaJ8f
discord.gg/QJhxKqF
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/irish-times-ipsos-mrbi-poll-replace-constitutional-control-on-abortion-1.2995968
youtube.com/watch?v=cjl8OIZijjY
youtu.be/tCLH8tl7PTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

is james joyce the best irish author?

Don't know about the best, but he is one of my favourites personally.

Is the north worth 9bn euro a year? interested in what you lads think of it. I think yes, but I am a sentimental arsehole.

If that unification poll is correct then what the fuck happened why is the support so low. Do people care more about money than their own land and people.

Yes

Bump
What happen to the north now that The """nationalists"""" are in power?
Can we expect some pipe bombs in the future or is that just a pipe dream?

nth for no anglocucks

>the mainstream (((nationalists))) doing anything at all
Not a chance

As a foreigner, I'd say take the land, material cost is petty when it comes down to it
Ride unto victory

Nice to see you fixed your flegs a Cheann Comhairle

That's a disease that has spread through all of Europe.

Another user was telling me that this would lead to either Direct rule or a Joint rule from London, is that true?

I fixed meh flegs fur are culture

There ye are,

Look at ye shitposting and not taking the North by force like a bunch of big eejits

Jaysus you know nothing about Ireland do you?

Google it

Expect O'Neill and Foster to refuse to work together, which means DIRECT RULE

This is important since the Tories will implement gay marriage and an Irish Language Act and a heap of austerity on NI, and since Corbyn is such a travesty the Tories will do all of this safe in the knowledge that they'll be in power anyway for the next decade and won't need unionist backing in parliament.
It'll also accelerate a United Ireland because things will steadily get worse here, SF and SDLP will beat the drum of how much better we'd be treated in a United Ireland, and for the stockholm syndrome sufferers whose ancestors rocked up here 400 years ago, it'll dawn on them that the English have no patience for them and would happily cut us loose

In short, this is the best election we could have asked for

You could expect pic related, but the DUP are the largest party.

Ciamar a tha dol dhut co-Ghàidheal?

Soon father, soon...

I want to move to America later lads. Does that make me some sort of traitor?

Why are Boards so shit? Who pulls the strings? Why won't somebody create an alternative without a gag order for almost every """controversial""" topic?

t. Polak formerly stealing your jobs

PS. Scumbags and junkies are 100x less annoying to deal with than aggressive negroes and noisy poos everywhere here across the pond. I wish there was a place like Ireland but without the shit weather for 11 months a year.

thejournal.ie/sexual-consent-ul-3266632-Mar2017/?utm_source=shortlink

nah you're grand i might move over there later on

if you need to ask, you already are!

>Google it
Too lazy senpai
Sounds like things are looking up then, except the north is still an economic black hole right?

maan i love my uni go wolves!

Táim íontach a dhearthair

An American being lazy, what a surprise

Stay here and help make Ireland great again.

>mfw noone accepts Ulster after they leave Britain creating the most laughable micronation since Belgium

Yes, you should stay home and contribute to your nation anyway you can instead of running away.

What would make you want to do that? I'm surprised at you father!

As an American I'd be happy to answer som questions if you have them

>Ciamar a tha dol dhut co-Ghàidheal?

round these parts we say "Conas atá tú," but since you're so polite Angus, im grand and hungover hows yerself?

Yes

Scots Gaelic is little more than a dialect of Irish

It's the feel good news story of the week. The vast majority of students didn't buy into that poisonous bullshit.

discord.gg/MaJ8f
Daily reminder we have a discord now.

Ceann Comhairle you'll get special privellages on there.

>Trying to bribe a govt employee
YOU WILL BE FIRST BEFORE THE FIRING SQUADS

Fuk u

Well at least it wouldn't be full of niggers like the south. The Republic is far more laughable than based Ulster.

Join the official Éire/pol/ discord discord.gg/QJhxKqF

Do your best Ireland! We believe in you! Don't let them EU bureaucrats keep you down!

>America lazy
Yea because we have more important shit to do than google trivial information about an economic no go zone, like building the wall on the Mexican border or putting king nigger in Jail for wiretapping president trump during the campaign
Lol let them starve

This is why we shouldn't have one, we operate fine here as is.

If this were 30 years ago I'd say fuck off, we're up to the gill with Micks. At this point, though, all I can say is come on, brother. We need all of the white people we can get. I'll put in a recommendation at my work for an opening if you can prove you're a Christian.

>the south is full of niggers

We have less than 50,000 niggers. My area is over 99% white Irish.

Then fuck off, this is about Ireland not America. No one cares.

Nigger join it we have some things to say to you.

You can't say them here?

>implying any of this shit will happen
youre going to be dissapointed

>please join, we just want to get to know you, who you are, what you sound like...

Totally not a honeypot

>2. You can be banned for holding many left wing political opinions or many socially liberal political opinions, it is at an admins discretion to do so.

wew you lads are cool

No, because there is no DM function on Sup Forums

HIbernia will protect our motherland

>everything online is a honeypot
ty

What info could you possibly give me that is vital enough to be hidden behind DMs
>we are afraid of outside opinions

Piss off nigger, Wall is going up in a month or so, and I'm anxious to see how watermelon-gate turns out

>.22 AK replica.

This is Éire/pol/. American politics is not related to Éire.

Fuck off back to the Trump general.

>What info could you possibly give me that is vital enough to be hidden behind DMs
Not info, you'll literally have to see for yourself lad.
Also
>being a libertarian who wants left wingers on his discord
for what purpose

stop namefagging you cunts, I'm completely put off posting here with all the namefags and personalities, this isn't fucking /brit/pol we dont care what your online persona is

also stop shilling the national party

>This kills Ulster Unionism

>stop namefagging you cunts, I'm completely put off posting here with all the namefags and personalities, this isn't fucking /brit/pol we dont care what your online persona is
Completely agree

>also stop shilling the national party
Identity Ireland is shit, say what you will about the NP they're better than that wreck

Who would you have us shill? I have no personality regardless of the name.
>Not info
Then what reason would I have to join

This desu, namefagging is 'tism but Identity Ireland r fucking faggots

fair enough lads

How do we stop the left wing ideology further infesting Ireland?

>name fagging
I just like the irony of it desu

>tfw we're the Muslims

That's not what irony is retard

It only infests the colleges/universities and republican parties, most people don't actually have a political leaning at all here hence the FF FG fuckery since this nations inception.

>Being this Triggered.
I can name fag all i want bitch.

How's the right wing in Ireland doing?

NP aside, what is the public' reaction to Abortion, Fag/tranny shit? Do they have protests against it?

Party business, that's literally all I'm going to say here lad, I'll explain more once you're on the discord in DM or whatever you want desu.

How is it not ironic?

Most people I know have traditional values and social views

Google it foreigner

Most people where I live are anti abortion,pro gay but anti tranny gender shit

ah lads can't we settle down for a nice cup of tea mass is on tomorrow none of us want to go to the confessionals fro incidents we may regret tonight

How do I google the attitudes of the Irish people you mint? I'm looking for anecdotal evidence

Just let me marry your sister so I can get citizenship!

>pro gay
Since when? I know you had the referendum and all, but when did it become acceptable for you guys?

Fair enough I shall join tomorrow, not bothered setting shit up right now too busy drinking.

I will spoonfeed you this once

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/irish-times-ipsos-mrbi-poll-replace-constitutional-control-on-abortion-1.2995968

Now go fuck yourself

what the fuck is this donegal bullshit irish lmao nigga i went to a fuckng gaelscoil and i cant understand you

>How's the right wing in Ireland doing?
this is how the right wingers get most votes nowadays:
youtube.com/watch?v=cjl8OIZijjY

>NP aside, what is the public' reaction to Abortion, Fag/tranny shit? Do they have protests against it?
Lots of repeal the 8th(pro-abortion) protests we voted in for same sex marriage a few years back no clue about trannies we're not as mentally ill as the tumblrinas in the states

tell me about jain, why does he wear the mask

youtu.be/tCLH8tl7PTg
Based as fuck

shit m8 were you just appointed minister of memeaganda of NP?

You can literally run it in your browser lad.
I'll be back again to post the link tomorrow anyway.

You dumb fucking nigger

I said anecdotal evidence, I'm not looking for polls, I'm looking for personal experiences

Of course it is, you thick, spud munching cunt.

Are you 18 years of age? Do you have debilitating autism?

Most people don't care really.

Around 2010,it just gradually happened

>the vid
lol I've seen that
>repeal the 8th protest
Are there any pro life matches? Does the church do anything about it?

Google it

this, most people voted yes to feel good about themselves and circle jerk for a month.

So they don't kill any insects that might fly into their mouth as they walk.