How do we undo the jew's trick of making Marxism out to be Edgy and Cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyNaGD4vP6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make fascism edgy and cool. Or democratic western values. Your choice

We do it the Hitler style, otherwise we fail and will never succeed in ending The Jew Terrorist World Order's Grip of all white nations worldwide. Gotta stop them from having the ability of printing the money at the Federal Reserve and all of that and they won't allow that because they occupy the ABC organizations and also the police and so on. The only way is educating the world that Hitler was right, then taking the same exact steps as Adolf Hitler did. Hitler's way is The Only Way Out of This Mess:
youtube.com/watch?v=TyNaGD4vP6w

SORT YOURSELF OUT
AND YOU BLOODY WELL BETTER
AND THATS THAT
>makes gesture shoving stuff aside with hands

>democratic western values

take the democratic part out and we're getting somewhere

But even Hitler wasn't a way out of the mess. The kikes killed him. He lost. We need a better strategy than suicide.

not even leftists here take Guevara seriously, it´s meaningless for the young

By owning the media and making artists who push our message famous.

Well, the U.S. wasn't that bad as a democracy for a while. If we keep conservative values like christianity and family close, democracy would work well

Is it a Jewish trick or a Slavic trick?
Subversion pushed by the USSR...
So in conclusion it is indeed a Jewish trick.

And you don't think that they plan to Holocaust us all over again? They have Darpa robots to do the work for them now, and humanity can only imagine what else they have to utilize against us not to mention their programming of the masses, etc.
Stop acting like you're in control, we're living in the world Hitler had nightmares about and once again they control all of the organizations so "better strategy" doesn't cut it, we're deeper than ever before, and Hitler's way is The Only Way Out. Stop cucking for The Jew-terrorist World Order. We don't have 100+ years to stop White Genocide, it's over at that point there's no more chance.
That means, spread the truth. What truth propaganda are you putting together and promoting/spreading around online/in-person? If you aren't doing that you don't have much room to talk to be honest.
Hitler's way is the only way, again, stop cucking.

I agree, but to get to the place you're talking about...

democracy isn't the system to get there, I think you know that as well as I do

I think our problems have a lot less to do with the way or government works and more with the attitude younger people have and the way our culture is shaping up to be

Well if they control all of the organizations, anything we do to organize would be systematically infiltrated by the likes of people like Soros which they were even in the Nazi days. We have to work on a higher level --less blatant. More like Jordan Peterson. Leaving small pieces to lead people away gradually. We only have to stall them long enough for Iran to get the bomb. Then Israel is absolutely fucked and will die out by way of Arabs seeding their wives before they can make Greater Israel a reality. We are just stalling for this. Meanwhile spread books like the Painted Bird which is bullshit and a total lie made up by jews. Say what a great book it is, and then when people look into it further they find out it was a fabrication. Also Say shit like read the Gulag Archipelago, and as we know Marxism is basically Judaism in action...So this BTFO them without necessarily calling them out by name from the opposite direction..

mhm, and what do you think is the way forward?

How are we to push back the degeneracy pushed and normalized everyday in all the media that the people consume

the poisoning is deep, these people who have taken the bait, there is no reasoning with them

I've come to the conclusion that normies are NPC's as was stated here yesterday in a huge and popular thread. I don't think we should feel bad about completely destroying their world views and re-educating them harshly. They're basically not people at all.

Exclude those who promote degeneracy from your social circles, and be open about the reasons.

Banning opposing viewpoints is not a way forward. If you honestly believe that then you're no better than those college SJW's. I just think people should be more easily presented with unbiased news, music that isn't all just niggers, and movie/tv that don't have a liberal agenda. What happened to entertainment and news that didn't have to have a political moral? That's what America should really be.

So basically, "I can't hang out with jews or their puppets. Jews want to kill white males and are getting increasingly obvious about it. I'm white and I'm male. I can't trust you. Your tribe is my enemy. Go away."

Teach people how to think objectively and personally research the history of a topic when confronted with a new idea, especially one being pushed onto them by someone who would like to present themselves as an authority or expert.

Arguments from authority would describe most of leftism, kikeism, global warminism, yes. But it might also describe arguments for traditionalism and God. What do?

IMOUTO REVOLUTION

Do you make a habit of hanging around with jews or something?

Fuck me, this board gets worse every day.

great, but good luck "re-educating" them

facts and reason don't matter

and you cant get them to feel for their culture or race because they've been told nonstop that that's racist, the social conditioning runs deep

I'd love to be a libertarian, but you have to safeguard against subversion somehow, maybe not banning opposing viewpoints, but that would be a lot quicker than trying to make a movement and convince people they're fools for buying into all the feelgood moral highground bullshit they love

How do you prevent all the media from pushing that subversion with democratic force?

How do you do that without forcing them to exclude ideas?

I agree that the media is the source of the problems, but I don't understand how you expect the propaganda arm of the elites to change to your will and agenda without force /censorship/whatever else

No. That wasn't my point. I just don't know what the fuck good your statement does. Ideally we want to convince people, not set them up in their own liberal bubbles and allow normies to be eaten by the jew. You're almost conceding defeat with that kind of talk. Gross!

I don't understand what you're advocating...You say 'let people watch movies without the jew bias...what happened to the good films?' Who the fuck do you think makes the movies, man?

You don't exclude ideas, you force them to include others. It's using lib tactics against them

we need to make t shirts. hipsters will wear them as they do t shirts with che guevara on them. pepe t shirts and hitler t shirts

people will see them over and over and accept them as common place. this on a unconscious level makes it acceptable to support them

>Marxism out to be Edgy and Cool?
Nobody thinks that. Trannies are disgusting. Frustrated, passive-aggressive "male feminists" are repulsive. Sluts are pathetic once their biological clock ticks. Everybody knows that. The truth is, disgustingly ugly, mentally ill losers begging for handouts will never be cool.

Tfw talking will destroy ideologies.

I don't think you've been on a university campus, have you?

How though? What's going to make the media who is controlled by liberals suddenly present right wing ideas and nationalism in a positive light?

The reason liberal ideology pervades in media so much is because its a bunch of lofty feel good sounding stuff

TOLERANCE LOVE ONE RACE HUMAN RACE PROGRESSIVE

I don't understand why you responded like that to my post, I don't give a fuck about the good ol days I'm just talking about what's going on now and how these people think it could be changed

Yeah I have. People don't think mentally-ill subhumans are cool and edgy. They think they are repulsive losers.

>How do we undo the jew's trick of making Marxism out to be Edgy and Cool?

No one thinks this.

Millions live under it.

it was nit edgy. it was not cool

it was like being slowly suffocated while living in fear of arrest due to a clerical error

corruption and rationing

shortage.and fear. Always fear.

by agreeing with them

Well explain that to the 67 million faggots who voted for Hillary.

>Not knowing that lefitst will always ignore the faults of their ideological heroes.

What we are already doing; making Hitler, Pinochet, Mosley and other rightwing persons hip, we are the counter culture and give it 20-30 years but Marxist "Rebels" will not be on T-shirts rather Authoritative figures will be

>Hitler believe every race should be proud of their heritage and culture
>Ernesto believed Blacks were lazy niggers and that Europeans were the master race

Rlly makes my brain sends signals to the rest of my body causing a tough