AMENDED Sup Forums podcast

The original podcast got derailed by the Jews. Enjoy part 2 of the Sup Forums podcast courtesy of Lazia. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnLY_xDkbgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP here

Link youtube.com/watch?v=PnLY_xDkbgE

who are you guys and why should we care

cuck

THIS PODCAST IS RAN BY TURKS
LAZIA IS A ROACH
COHEN IS YOUR HERO!

Bump

will you name the real problem? the (((anglo)))

H A I L
C O H E N

JIDF confirmed
gtfo jew

Says the person who supports the Turkroach podcast.

Mexico has mexicans. You guys are fucking idiots

nice shilling, fake info

Turks are white

whos the fuckwat with the fake accent. you guys suck jew cock

>THIS PODCAST IS RAN BY TURKS
>LAZIA IS A ROACH
>COHEN IS YOUR HERO!

(((COHEN)))

I'm immune to such arrogant memery, dear leaf.

(((Cohen)))

small girly voices tip top kek
low energy
SAD!

>sneaking a picture of an Ottoman Sultan like that
The balls on this fellow leaf...

Cohen

Saudis are sand niggers

bump123213

heh

Self bump

Couldn't listen for more than a minute, voices made me cringe too much.

mo

HEY FAGGOTS GET IN HERE LAZI IS A ARYAN GOD HE IS EFEINTLY /ourguy/!!!!

Jesus Christ... It's fucking reddit the podcast.

sage

Fuck off Leaf. We are trhe future :DDD

Hey lazia you fuck are you the kid who was getting roasted in the discord for being an ugly ass gypsy?

(((COHEN)))
>trust me lazia is a shill

Another Bump

I've only been in the discord once and lazia was shilling hard as fuck for brexit

(((COHEN)))
(((NIGEL)))

Yeah, Lazia is against Brexist because he think Nigel is a liberal shill

Lazia is dis u?

prob
he wears togas and shit

We wuz romenz and sheeeeit

Post this in shill threads, and they won't bump it

Final solution.

To steal the power from Jews we need white immigration.

>Why do Jews steal power?
Because they have +10 points to organization because of their foreignness, which they further instill by inbreeding, xenophobic religion and their own jebish organizations/funds.

>Why can't white people steal their power back?
Because they are disorganized, because all (all) the media being stolen by Jews right after they get some money from banking, because there are too many of whites to organize in mafias.

>How do we steal the power to hands of better (white) people?
White christian/pagan/nazi immigration and conscious support by host nations. Immigrate about 100000 of white people groups between all white countries. They should immediately organize just to adapt to new country, learn language. They shouldn't adapt too much to keep the organization, have different church denomination (such as catholic if it's an orthodox country?), they should isolate a bit from the host nation, as if they are conquering it, have high goals, but first of all they should understand that they are conquering the Jews at the top.

For a better effect send for immigration only brave smart disobedient people. Sports participation is very good (same reason as military breeds good people, also +100 to organization). Btw all the Putin's white gang consists of very sports-related people (some of them were even studying on PE education faculties, such as Rotenberg), Trump values sports high in his interviews, so it kind of works.

Jews don't matter too much in the new NSA post-world but just sayin -- that's a solution to the Jewish question even for long-gone countries if you're interested, you just stop the monopoly, and be ready for a criminal response as well.

Whites shall conquer the white countries, for the restoration of white glory, whites can be both minority and majority, not just majority, and strike a Jew from both directions

he just fucking mentioned it in the podcast bahahahaha

These are the fucking worst people

reeeeeeeeeeeee podcasts

stop trying to bottle this magic we got going on here. making a podcast will just give our enemies a face to attack. don't claim this place.

Lazia doesn't care
he owns everything

Lazi Is that you?

wow it's surreal hearing people actually say the racist things posted on pol

bump

bump

This literally sounds like a bunch of 14 year Olds kek.

Stop putting Sup Forums on your gay ass shit.

Just more of nu pol. Ignore it

really cool, keep up the good work

ty

Lazia is an absolute autist. Spends all his time going on about betas on Facebook when he's a literal kissless virgin roach

bump

I love how people are realising things about the (((Anglos)))

Still waiting for people to catch up on (((Protestantism))), which in all ways is Modernism