Guys what the fuck

He's going to release some evidence backing this claim right?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/timeline-russia-trump-sex-blackmail-golden-shower-dossier-2017-1
twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/838096045322141698
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/28/trump-obama-and-former-aides-behind-protests-leaks.html
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/14/report-flynn-was-ousted-by-former-obama-officials-to-protect-iran-deal/
eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/obama-expands-surveillance-powers-his-way-out
theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/05/refuse-fascism-group-behind-berkeley-riot-funded-george-soros/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump
>evidence

Nah

>we didn't tap Trump's phones
>we tapped Trump's phones due to suspected Russian connection
Which is it, shill?

I have to hope to fuck he plans to release evidence. if he really just spouted this without evidence, then wtf. I voted for him and will vote for him in 2020 but he needs to realize that you only say shit like this if you're about to prosecute.

Hes going balls out crazy because the dems have something really bad on him, and it involves a wire tap

>mexico
>intellectuals
nah

Fuck off beaner, Trump will be right yet again and you will still be slaving away for $10 a day with the constant threat of being beheaded

Trump doesn't need evidence. Everything he says is true because he is the God Emperor. You cannot doubt him because truth is defined by what he says.

I used to support trump, but the thing that are saying is changing my mind

He has to, or else he's fucked.

He probably just shot his mouth off without thinking again. As always

Does it really matter. his cuck followers believe anything.

Even news outlets say he has been tapped. They just claim obongo didnt have anything to do with it. Learn to read you fucking shills

$0.0000001 has been deposited into your account

I swear to God, I think Trump is a legit troll.

He's probably sitting in the Oval Office posting shit like this just for the lulz.

somebody just got deported, didn't they?

>Even news outlets say he has been tapped

CNN is saying he's full of shit

hahahaahaha thread full of shareblue! its over

>CNN is full of shit
Fixed it for you.

>CNN

That's Fake News to end all Fake News

Trump got fed up with DNC shills taking out his staff one by one so he brought out the big guns

He may or may not have evidence but if he back all these up, DNC , Obummber and HillShills are DONE

businessinsider.com/timeline-russia-trump-sex-blackmail-golden-shower-dossier-2017-1
"October 16"

What is the point of this board.

cry more shills

clinton news network. fake news you fucking moron

Nope. Keep this thread bumped though, fellow Shareblue shill!

Mexico drops truth that's too hot for burgers to handle

He's gonna release the evidence when the media releases evidence for the Russia secret agent claims

fpbp

Except no one is saying that. There's a FISA application to investigate communications between a Trump server and a Russian bank server, and wiretapping of Russian officials that happened to catch Flynn talking about sanctions.

There's no evidence that Trump himself was tapped.

>make irl bait post
>it's actually successful

This. Also, no one is talking about Russia while people are talking wiretaps. Pretty standard Trump play.

Well, he's already got the nuclear codes so we can't stop him now.

Do is it 4D chess that the left is going to scream where is the proof? And they will now realize that the Russian claims have no proof.

Or is it real and the happening of deep state is happening?

>DNC , Obummber and HillShills are DONE

Again? They've been slime for decades and you think this will do them in? You act as if their supporters don't know they're evil.

>This is McCarthyism

Isn't that what Drumpfcucks want?

you probably shot your load off this this image without thinking about how much of a loser it makes you...again

>Media claims Russian collusion without evidence
>Sup Forums REEEs, says anyone who believes the Russia story without evidence is a shill

>Trump claims wiretapping without evidence
>Sup Forums REEEs, says anyone who doesn't believe the wiretapping story without evidence is a shill

pay

Obama will get the electric chair

Won't be long now

>you will still be slaving away for $10 a day
That seems a bit low considering the wall needs to be great.

>NSA surveillance of the Trump campaign
HOL UP

>leaks are good when they stop my opponents
>leaks need to be stopped, they're hurting our administration
Which is it trumpfag?

>Trump claims wiretapping without evidence

I've picked out the part where your post went wrong (see above greentext), so you can revisit the material and correct your error.

mother of god, going into lock down mode now. Its happening tonight

Thanks user, UFC, large amoutn of booze, and alex jones will help me see the sun rise again on Sunday. God I hope Alex goes live tonight.

are you a moron???

if there was any evidence it would have come out retard.

dems have nothing. while Trump JUST MAY have SOMETHING.

is shareblue the alt-right version of the phrase alt-right?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT THERE

>NSA Surveillance of Trump campaign

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

> nothing happened, trump is lying
> our president is being investigated for treason

either one works lol

The evidence is the warrants obtained to wiretap Trump Tower. But the warrants expired and they continued to conduct surveillance anyway
twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/838096045322141698

kek has spoken.

Remember when Bush had proof of WMDs in Iraq?

>doubles
>relevant kek prophecy

pick one you stupid cuck, there is 10% chance you'll get doubles.

This tweet is better described as maccarthyism than whatever the fuck he's talking about.

He literally just said something about something. He could have said unicorns have 5 tails and it would mean as much as what he said about obama

Leaks from DNC = okay
Leaks from within a government agency = not okay

That was easy

How can you defend a president that makes such bold claims of a former president with no evidence whatsoever?

The wall's still going up, Paco.

This is what i was told too

lolno

if true that is jail.

Using government resources to conduct an illegal wiretap to smear your political opponents is worse than watergate. Shame only the president can pardon anyone.....

The protocol is 1st the unsubstantiated allegation, then his enemies go on record denying and ridiculing it, then out comes the evidence.

no its the new name for ctr, re branded and more cash

don't know why king nig trusted israeli intelligence either.

Obongo is trash. Everyone knows it. Even Hillary. And that's saying something.

Massive deflection of a coming shitstorm. Reeks of desperation.

Look at all the drumpf fucks hyping this up lmao.

Hey how's the CNN leaks? Oh wait, just another FAKE NEWS.

So Sup Forums how many layer of tinfoil is on your head now? Cant wait for you fucks to be the laughing stock of the nation, oh wait, you already are :')

whatever gets your panties in a twist seems to work just fine

Except that's wrong.

A FISA application was made to surveil Trump operations, and was denied by the courts.

Months later a FISA to surveil a particular server communicating with a Russian bank was granted.

Trump's team was never wiretapped.

>to investigate communications between a Trump server and a Russian bank server,
But that's already been proven to be nothing

this is a prelude to overturning fisa/warrantless wiretaps.
everyone has everything recorded by the nsa.
everyone is permanently ""wire tapped.""
obama /did/ re-sign the patriot act extension.
obama /did/ have trump ""wire tapped.""
trump /will/ repeal patriot or at least the warrantless surveillance provisions.

Why the fuck are her nipples like that?

Wtf I'm BTFO now

Just wondering if you are truly a newfag which you is

This desu

blah blah blah suburban and rurual retards, blah blah blah can't let him get the nuke codes, et. all etc etc etc

I'm not saying otherwise. I'm saying the only FISA granted to surveil Trump or his organization in any way was the investigation into the server, which turned out to be nothing.

>Bold claims
They've been wire tapping fucking EVERYONE in this fucking country for at least the past decade, you dunce.
This is just the first body that's going to be exposed by draining the swamp.

If fapping to 2D makes me a loser then I don't want to be a winner.

>He's going to release some evidence backing this claim right?

At this point who cares if it's true, the Dems don't provide any evidence for the Russia shit either. Use Alinsky playbook against them.

Meme this shit every fucking day none stop. Reply to every liberal on Twitter with it, no matter what the subject. Obama wire tapped Merkel for 3 years, so he has a history of this.

Just consume them with innuendo about it 24/7 for the next 6 months.

Snowden and Assange would like a word with you

no, I've been here all summer. shill

oh fuck oh fuck

Yes, Yes, Yes. I want to see this Hussein in Jail!! Btw, home come no one ever talks about how Barack is a Hebrew word?
Pick your fucking nose mole in jail and get cancer Barry Soetoro.

You have your orders, Sup Forumsdiers. Move out!

I bet he will never change

This serves 2 purposes, makes obongo/dems look bad and more importantly it proves Trump did nothing wrong. If they've been wire tapping his ass for so long he would be arrested if they found anything incriminating. Trump is playing a dimension of chess incomprehensible to us mortals

Kek speaks

Trump condemned those leaks

I've got evidence right here op *unzips*

>Obama wire tapped Merkel for 3 years, so he has a history of this.

Build a list of his "misdeeds", with proven facts of who he spied on. Then put the god-emperors case last, and make it a sarcastic "but not that one. nope. never". That kind of feel.
I mean, I'm obviously a bit biased in this case, but if you show that king obongo has spied on his allies - spying on trump, who is of the "enemy" party, isn't a stretch. Just need to make obongos track record "real".

They aren't evil

Yeah, he really is brilliant.

He toys with us like I toy with my dog playing fetch. Truely brilliant.

And this

Here's your evidence:

"seditious conspiracy"

Obama and many top DNC officials, various NGOs and affiliated individuals are currently engaged in a seditious conspiracy.

>Trump: Obama and former aides behind protests, leaks
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/28/trump-obama-and-former-aides-behind-protests-leaks.html

>Report: Flynn was ousted by former Obama officials to protect Iran Deal
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/14/report-flynn-was-ousted-by-former-obama-officials-to-protect-iran-deal/

>Obama Expands Surveillance Powers on His Way Out
eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/obama-expands-surveillance-powers-his-way-out

>Obama Opens NSA’s Vast Trove of Warrantless Data to Entire Intelligence Community, Just in Time for Trump
theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/

>‘Refuse Fascism’ Group Behind Berkeley Riot Received $50k from George Soros
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/05/refuse-fascism-group-behind-berkeley-riot-funded-george-soros/

>THESE THINGS AND COUNTLESS OTHERS CONSTITUTE A SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY AS PER 18 U.S. Code § 2384
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

Oh fuck

A quick rundown:

>Obama increases spying powers in final days
>Opens NSA databases to 16+ government agencies
>Illegally gives leftist groups federal funding through backdoor channels
>Said NGOs are coordinating to create violence and impede the lawful execution of federal law
>Obama appointees in various innocuous agencies now have full access to NSA data
>The federal government is now filled with communist/globalist/islamist moles WITH ACCESS TO NSA DATABASES
>Two muslims (Awan brothers) apparently give foreknowledge of Yemen SEAL raid to Al Queda and get fired
>Tillerson clears out entire floors at state department trying to get rid of moles/operatives
>Flynn ousted because of illegal leaks of illegal FISA records that were literally nothing
>The FISA requests were done specifically with this in mind

I want a Sup Forumsack to rape my tight boypussy.

Obama didn't, because presidents can't order wire taps
But the fbi might have because of Russian memes

This is America in 2017 (or 2016 in this case)

Literally everyone's phones are tapped by the government. How do people still not realize this?