I have nothing against immigrants who assimilate

But the problem is, 99% of immigrants don't fucking assimilate.

Assimilation means they adopt the dominant religion (Christianity), change their name to Hans Gruber or Walter Hartmann or Julia Kronberg, shave and dress well and get a freaking job while not relying on any gibmees. Oh and they better fucking speak German and forget their fucked up native tongue.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1834_looting_of_Safed
youtube.com/watch?v=XElQLXXyblk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't you realized yet? There is no such thing as assimilation. It's a meme.

>Arabs
>Assimilate
The only thing they assumilate it your women's vagina and bombs.

Well good luck making them gain 20 IQ points on overage and making them change their ape like skull and posture to a human one.

I have assimilated, so it works. Nobody would ever think I am not German. I have blue eyes and dark blonde hair. I am 6''1, white, Christian. I have adapted my native German to the German German they talk about here. So I assimilated from my native Bavaria and it works.

Should work for everyone else as well.

I don't mind European immigrants that are usefull to society.
I do mind non Eu immigrants. Fuck them

>I have nothing against immigrants who assimilate

>Kurdo
>turk
germany is fucking disgusting, you will go down soon

Even Turks like you can assimilate. Just get a normal haircut and bleach your skin. Go to church and dress well. Shave.

And yes, we will accept you. Pic related seems to be a Turk who tries to assimilate.

Only Turks can spot "differences" between Kurds and Turks, Mörat. To us you are all the same vermin.

where are you from? (my dad is an immigrant and assimilated, works to make a living)

When did you arrive? Assimilation only works when there is at least a 95% homogeneity, when there is no parallel society for the out-group to dissapear into. The immigration policies of Merkel is making this litteraly impossible. People will stick to their own as is human nature, thus your 1 million newly arrived will never assimilate. When you are just one foreigner in a class of 30 other native-born children you have no choice but to assimilate, when there are entire neighbourhoods who don't even speak german, assimilation will not happen. From what I gather you are also white, which also helps assimilation a lot. The reason America worked was because of the immigration policy prior to 1965 that took all the previous points into consideration. After 1-3 generations of racially similar people (europeans) living together there were no significant differences between them, thus assimilation could occur. When you have people from the other world arriving in droves of hundreds of thousands at the same time, this will not happen. Stop clinging onto this assimilation hope, it is still marxist ideal that will never happen in reality.

>low-IQ subhumans
>assimilate into an a Northern European country
Are you retarded? They are parasitic subhuman vermin which are being used to destroy our civilization.

They can't assimilate to you if they don't have the same genetic makeup as you. Culture and social norms are a product of the people who constitute that nation, an expression of their underlying genetic makeup.

Different race/genes = different social norms and culture, like the Arab/Muslim social norm of women not going in public and being raped/molested if they do.

It's time to fire up the ovens, Hans. See

Complaining a group wont assimilate is essentially like complaining that the bull won't fuck your wife lol

"please assimilate and breed with us!" such cuckoldry!

>where are you from?
Oberbayern. And I have lived in Mitteldeutschland vor over 6 years now and deliberately lost my Bavarian accent and my Catholicism doesn't show any more.

You'd know about not assimilating

You have to go back

kek

I doubt Jews assimilate well into Arab society, have they? It is not like you gave up your religion, adopted Islam, stopped shaving and started (or continued) to beat your wives.

I don't hate my ethnicity so much that I have to incentivize the destruction of it and penalize the preservation of it.

What does this mean? Means people should have the freedom to disapprove of the migrants if they feel like it.

Another thing which greatly helped America prosper despite everyone being originally from other places in the world was the concept of "E pluribus unum", or "out of many, one", which was the official motto of the US until 1956. You were expected to pledge allegiance to the United States of America and renounce your previous nations culture and citizenship and become fully American. Germany does not operate under this concept, but rather multiculturalism. You are not required or expected to integrate into the host culture, but you retaining your culture is celebrated. The delusion is that radically different cultures coexisting in a society is something positive, and expecting someone to adopt your own culture is strictly forbidden in the eyes of the cultural relativists. Your country is being purposely destroyed by your leaders, no one behind these disastrous are expecting the hordes to assimilate, so why are you expecting them to? I get you assimilated, and assimilation is indeed possible on an individual level. On this massive scale we are seeing now, though? Impossible. Give it up. Your country got cancer in 1918, and died in 1945.

When have Jews ever assimilated anywhere?

The entire basis of their culture and existence is not assimilating

and where were you originally from?

>You have to go back

back and forth

t.halfamerican

Jews and arabs coexisted relatively peacefully in the middle-east for thousands of years until the creation of the state of Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1834_looting_of_Safed

lol nice shoop, Australia should be whiter than the background

I always wonder,,, why every fucking turk has the same haircut?

>relatively

It's the current population not the indigenous population.
If you were from China you would have worked that out.

Redpill

If all immigrants looked like this I would have no problems.

Oh alright you're fine then. Carry on.

(Just make sure to take full advantage of the welfare state before the white tax base dries up)

Why not? Even if they assimilate they'll still be dumb and brown

That was the best Isis video ever.

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE TRANSLATE THE FUCKING SENTENCE!!!!!!!!!

Thats because you are a stupid fucking krout. I still have a problem with immigrants if they are assimilated. The very fact that they will live somewhere they do not belong then have children where they do not belong is not good.

faggot

>and where were you originally from?
Born and raised in Oberbayern. So were my parents and their parents and my great-grandpa on my father's father side was I think from Hamburg. But the rest of the bunch was form Oberbayern.

Serious answer: ITS ABOUT NUMBERS.

If you accepted a 1000 Russians and sent them to different towns they will learn German and become good Klaus Forklift drivers.
If you accept 1000000 Russians they will form russian towns and teach you to speak Russian and squat.

When there's a few of them they have to integrate
When there's a lot of them they form their own society in a society.

Long story shot MASSIVE immigration is always a bad thing.

I'm an assimilated hispanic immigrant. Voted Trump, believe and swore to defend the bill of rights and the constitution, and value our right to bare arms above all. I speak and write in perfect, fluent English despite it not being a native speaker, and am looking to start my own business. Assimilation isn't a meme, it's just dependent on raising educated children, teaching them to think critically, and instilling a love of learning and decent core values.

>I always wonder,,, why every fucking turk has the same haircut?
There is only one Turk hairdresser in each city and he is REALLY fast cutting the Turks, as they are so cheap and only pay 2 Euros per cut.

Muh assimilation
have you learned nothing from america? Do you see our blacks running through the streets or is your only source of information on the topic jewish hollywood movies.
You can't assimilate genetics.

fixed that for you

Assimilation is the only way. Besides my name no one could tell iam not native.

Born in poland but grew up here.

This is the problem
That you believe there is such a thing as "assimilation", that you have an identity & country based on irrelevant shit like language or w/e

What sort of civic nationalist nonsense are you left with at the end of this? That any & all foreigners are allowed to be "one of us" provided they want it?

When they become the majority, they will define that is German, not the actual Germans

Even if they aren't dumb, they will still be brown.

I want to laugh but I must cry

Should have turned the arm into a cock

It says 'Don't touch'.

youtube.com/watch?v=XElQLXXyblk

>immigrants
lol
speak after me
IT IS AN INVASION

Or in the grave

But even if it was just small numbers over a long period of time it would still not work. Look at niggers in the U.S. that have been around since the founding. Even after they were completely assimilated they formed their own communities and went back to their african shit houses roots.
Its part of their DNA.

You immigrated to America. Important distinction

>brown immigrant to a country with no pre-existing dominant ethnic group, no official language, and a history of mass immigration with all the institutions and services that such a history entails; assimilated

>therefore, anyone from anywhere can assimilate anywhere

I'm glad you're here buddy, but let's not kid ourselves. An ethnostate =/= an immigrant state, especially when the ethnostate is foolhardily trying its hand at multiculturalism without ever stopping to consider the institutions and systems necessary to make it viable.

It's unfixable.

>No verbal and physical sexual harrassment of women in any clothing
strange is the and as if verbal or physical is okay

>immigrants who assimilate
muslims that assimilate are the most dangerous kind.

Don't expect them to side with infidels when muslims take over.

>Besides my name
Why won't you change it? Seriously, change it.

If I were to move to America permantely (I will at some point, I already lived there for several years), I will americanize my last name and adopt an Americanized first name (probably Alex).

They are highly concentrated in their hoods.
If every nigger had 10 white people around himself they would live like white people.
If it's a negropolis where niggers have only other niggers around them they form their nigger culture.

Racial assimilation will never happen, thus, because culture are maintained and constructed by race, cultural assimilation will never happen to the said race, thus having massive cultural consequences in the future.

Also:
>Kikestianity

Deutchebro you don't understand. They would assimilate if they could. But they can't, because 3rd world immigrants have a really low IQ

>muslims that assimilate are the most dangerous kind.

If they convert to Christianity, shave and dress well and get a job, ... they are good immigrants. They will not side with the Sharia crowd.

You're wrong Russky

>being this autistic

>when your entire pair shines through your swimpants

Not quite, cancerous ""progressive"" victimization got them before they could become great. If Booker T. Washington had won the ideological war instead of W.E.B. du Bois, blacks would be totally normal Americans instead of the cancer they currently are.

Funny...and accurate.

Ok, seems fair. I haven't lived in Europe either, so can't really say how it is over there in those terms, and can see how there'd be a distinctive cultural clash without there being enough freedom to "coexist", if you will.

He is not talking about huwhite immigrants.

personally I would never live in a russian ghetto desu

I really don't see how a nigger would form a gang if the only people around him are white.

It's biology, not idealogy, that makes them what they are.

I think you mean assimemelation.

>Kronberg

>I have assimilated, so it works
You didnt come from half a world away, there is very little you had to adapt too.

The immigrants dont even have the most basic understanding of how society works in Germany, they are poorly educated and unable to adapt without a lot of help and a lot of initiative.

Adapting to another part of a country is fairly easy. Very little has changed, you share the same language, the same basic Ideas of how the world works and what is acceptable and what isn't.

If you come from a culture where it is normal to treat women like things, where violence is an acceptable way to practice law and where your morals can only be described as barbaric, you can not adapt.

He'd still be prone to violence and generally unreliable (on average) due to lower iq and higher testosterone levels plus other genetic factors

>perfect English
>bare arms

You can't expect much from first-generation immigrants.
Their kids won't have an accent, yet won't abandon their native culture altogether either.

Kids of their kids maybe is what you're looking for. Sit and wait.

P A Y D E B T
A
Y
D
E
B
T

I think, he assimilated just fine!

Surely you mean 'squat' and wait

[citation needed]

I know a black family living in a nice white neighborhood. 2 kids, dad is a cardiologist, mom is a surgeon. Their kids are well-mannered and intelligent (eldest son is at BU for informatics). This pseudo-scientific """DNA""" meme is bullshit.
>b-but they're outliers
Yes, but not because they are particularly intelligent, but because they are particularly exposed to actual American culture (hard work, education, don't be a dumb nog, etc.)

They always have that smug little cocksucker look on their face.

Yes fellow german, no matter your genetic make up, you can transform yourself to become anything! Damn those dogs not walking on 2 legs!

Wrong.

Niggers have low testosterone

No it's not.

They must be sufficiently intelligent to be like that in the first place.

If you're starved as a kid you will be shorter than you will be if you are well fed but you'll never be taller than your genetic potentil allows no matter how welll fed you are.

Same thing with intelligence and orderliness.

>White people don't deserve to have nice homogenous communities because the purpose of Whites on this earth is to provide gibs/safe spaces to non-whites

kys thanks

Here is how assimilation works:
If I start to talk to a stranger and can't see that this guy is an immigrant, I'm going to accept him as one of my own, even though he is an immigrant.

But the problem is that you are directly going to see that a non-white is not part of your ethnicity. And that's why only white people can assimilate.

They have much higher testosterone levels than other races

if they need to be told it's not cool to grope girls at the pool, there's too wide a divide for them to adapt to our society. maybe try again in another 2-300 years.

Assimilation works with cultures and ethnics that share common things
(pic related)

Kids will never assimilate if their parents don't do it and no immigrant will assimilate unless they wanted to.

That means only those who chose to move to a country for genuine interest in it's culture, economic immigrants will never assimilate.

Source?

The one immigrant who assimilates will bring over 12 others where 11 don't assimilate, and that 1/12 will bring another 12 of which 11 don't etc.

German immigrant here. It says: no physical or verbal sexual harassment of women regardless of what they are wearing!

You are an absolute retard
You deserve hanging

look it up yourself

Why do you think young black men are so ripped with so little effort?

Except you can tell between white ethnicities too most of the time
slavs are visibly slav, etc

Then this sort of stuff implicitly accepts the libtard assertion that an identity cannot be a racial/ancestral thing.