> Niger: 100% Nigger, third world shithole

Explain this.

poland is not bad man. america on the other hand is the third world shithole

>more niggers = good
Explain Africa then.

Explain

This

This. I heard that it's 52% now.

Well Ireland is basically almost 100% nigger because micks are niggers. Go starve for potatoes nigger

Poland is a shithole but it's because of communism, plus Slavs are niggers but without the black skin

The pattern is that refugees dont want to go to shitholes.

Germany/USA have been successful before immigration and it is only natural that people want to migrate to successful countries to claim there benefits.

And people laugh at me when I insist Norway is the best European country.

I am very happy for your stinking ass that the rapefugees will destroy you, and not me.
Have fun.I'll be watching the show.

They have oil, and they are a small nordic village that nobody gives a fuck about.

>Germany: 80% white, Europe's biggest economic power
Yeah that tends to happen when you slave away your population. And trying to import wageslave niggers like yourself

I'm sure people will still speak polish in 2080.
Dunno about german..

>New Zealand
>in the top 10 of anything good
This place is shit, our economy hasn't been good since we stopped making Lee Enfields and there's too many asians

>U.S. ain't 56% white
It will be like 30% by 2030, and I can't wait. White "people" need to be replaced. We're done.

obviously you need to take more refugees

> Germany 27% white - RULES THE UNIVERSE!

You're a moron. It's projected to be around 48% by 2060. Trends can change too

>White "people" need to be replaced. We're done.
Germany's done but you guys asked for it. The brave white American will continue to fight for survival until the very end

The U.S was never communist, only half of Germany was. Poland was fully communist for 45+ years. I'm starting to see a pattern here...

No, colored people didn't create that powerful economy. White people did. In U.S White immigrants build it. In Germany, ethnic Germans built it. In Netherlands, Dutch people built it. But it's the, since you guys living too comfortable and become weak and don't want to do the jobs, so let in your country various shitskins who doesn't work. And most of them, lazy bastards. It's the decline.

>Amerimutt deciding who is white

You're a disgusting excuse for a german.

Well considering America is the country with the highest number of white people yeah I decide who's white and who isn't.

halts maul hurensohn

I get it, we should use the 20% as military cannon fodder, just like the burgers do with their 44%. Great thinking.

Ich schwör dir, laber noch einmal und es klatscht!

>germs
>white

Fuck Donald Drumpf! Fuck white people!

Colonialism

>Somalia:

Hameed, you know god damned well America would be a utopian society by now without non whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=uxAIg_Hv7gU

gb2kc

Another Jew OP

Not for long. As soon as your daughter turns 18 you should start teaching her how to suck superior black cock.

Come on user, ignoring the memes statistically Poland is a very highly developed country.
hdr.undp.org/en/countries/profiles/POL

My doobles confirm it.
We must remove the shitskins from our socieities.

We aren't 56% white, more than that all our economy is based around either our white population or the small number of orientals we let in. Looking at your Hartz4, it's used heavily by your Turks.
I bet a leftist in Bavaria.

Too late for that.

The "mr. Schlongberg only respects your currency if you are diverse and consume the most" trend?