Leave him the FUCK alone!

You don't want to go down this road, you fucks.

Lay the HELL off Barack Obama.

This is your first and only warning.

I don't care if Donald Shit-for-Brains accuses him of faking the moon landing, killing Abraham Lincoln, or whatever far right babydicks believe.

I don't care if every Republican pantshitter in Congress tries to throw the very SERIOUS, very REAL investigation into Pussygrabber's Russian subterfuge.

I don't care if orange chucklefuck tries to blame Obama for the endless stream of hateful, Putin paid for shit pouring out of his diaper.

We won't take this lying down.

We won't let you get away with it.

You don't want to go here.

Let them go off the cliff alone, or you will go with them.

Democrats won't stand by while you vomit lies about our President all over the fucking internet.

He's not the criminal. The fat fucking sex offender you little idiots support is.

Stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks
youtube.com/watch?v=p_qBjmvywYs
joel.net/EBONICS/translator
youtube.com/watch?v=mrz_qowIIbQ
forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#6991e39d44a8
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't you have anymore campaigns to rig

youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks

wtf? I hate Obama bashing now

youtube.com/watch?v=p_qBjmvywYs

WHAT DID GOOKMOOT MEAN BY THIS
If digits Obama swings for treason.

Dat

Spacing

is

>awful

>We won't take this lying down.
>We won't let you get away with it.
>You don't want to go here.

What you gonna do about it?? Throw your Latte over them and hit them with breadsticks??

Fucking beta twat.

what an absolute failure of a man

You've been living a lie for too long my man.

>Yo You don' wants ta go down dis here road, you fucks.

>Lay da HELL off Barack Obama.

>dis here iz yo' first an' only warnin`.

>ah don' care if Donald sheeit-fo'-Brains accuses him o' faking da moon landing, killing Abraham Lincoln, or whatever far right babydicks believe.

>ah don' care if every Republican pantshitter in Congress tries ta throw da very SERIOUS, very REAL investigation into lady boxgrabber's Russian subterfuge.

>ah don' care if orange chucklefuck tries ta blame Obama fo' da endless stream o' hateful, Putin paid fo' sheeit pouring out o' his diaper.

>we's won't take dis here lying down.

>we's won't let you git away wif it.

>You don' wants ta go here.

>Let dem go off da cliff alone, or you will go wif dem.

>Democrats won't stand by while you vomit lies 'boutour prezident all ova da motha fuckin internet.

>He's not da criminal. da fat motha fuckin sex offender you little idiots support iz.

>Stop otay buh-weet
Sound like a nigger today. English-to-Ebonics generator. It's a blast!
joel.net/EBONICS/translator

Wtf! I love obongo now!

You fuckers started the game!
what do you expect faggot! we have warnned you!
Do not call for a war! because you'll lose badly... but you couldn't stop your faggetory and blew the belt shots at Trump, kellyanne , Ivanka, his wife, Flynn, Sessions...
If It's War You Want, It's War You'll get!

Cool story bro

Second post, best post.

Fuck off, Schindler. You and your retarded nevertrumper buddies are going down for good.

this joke would be so much better if it was a foreign flag

>Democrats won't stand by while you vomit lies about our President all over the fucking internet.

Well. You made my mind up about obama. He clearly was a complete cunt.

Obama wanted to play cute with his anti-government and stay in DC this is what he got.

No one would give a fuck if he was out of politics and on some ranch somewhere. Truely Allah is a Trump supporter, I could not have imagined anything better to happen.

checking

We are taking you cunts down and you will be lucky to avoid being burned alive.

Barag Obama is a fag.

Could you use more Harry Potter references, please.

We are board of piece. Why you so angry? Is that you Michael?

Barry is goin down

he's the one getting away with it, retard

Is it that you would like to the a fight with me? I will fuck your mother you fucking mother, is not this step up?

Get off the internet Michelle.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=mrz_qowIIbQ

Suggested meme. Picture of doughy white CNN talking head in various poses with captions:

>guy say's something mean to me!
>i don't care!
>[picture of obama] guy said something mean to my wife's president!
>it's beat down! time!

Bring it on Buttplug

Strangely this was less painful to read than the OP.

lol faggot

Obama confirmed pedo by end of week!

screencap this

What ya gonna do about it?
Run around having a massive autistic breakdown?
Pic related your average Republic toy room

What's the most opened File on baracks computer?
Pedo

Obama tapped everyone's phone remember?

ITT everyone trolled

PedObama stole 3 billion dollars from taxpayers and gave it to Hitlary and other democrats.

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#6991e39d44a8

King Nigger belongs to jail just like all the other niggers.

Obama's only legacy is being black. That is all he'll be remembered for.

Michelle? You think Queen Ooga-Booga knows how to operate a com-puh-tah, much less access Sup Forums? No, this is definitely that creep Biden.

pretty good, make it yoruself

Heads up, he's not your president. Trump is.

And that sounds like a challenge to me.

Challenge accepted.

fag

Fuck off shareblue.

>Unicorn mask
What?

Never send a nigger to do a white man's job.

>We won't let you get away with it.
It's not up to you now, is it? You cannot stop it. It ends, for all of you.

>Democrats won't stand by while you vomit lies about our President
You mean FORMER President.

No, only when his legacy is ashes he has our permission to go to jail.

Nigger

He's a criminal and the worst president in US history.
He'll go down as a traitor and niggers will have no one to blame but themselves for elected a criminal to be their representative.

This
Now that the far-right has power they are going to do what they do best : Dictature
This is not ok and this will NOT, I mean NOT going to happen
Mark. My. Words.

Oh sweetie you muffin boo boo dearie sweetums baba gaga

Perhaps he intends to go full hotline miami

Please go on, sweetie. You're adorable.

Also, praise Kek.

Here's the deal. Most ex presidents fuck off and disengage from politics aside from the occasional fund raiser or speech. They play golf, get a hobby, build their presidential library or whatever and acknowledge that they had their shot and move on. They effectively become America's version of the Queen Mother, a beloved figure who occasionally gives advice, but generally don't get involved in politics. Obama isn't doing that. He has stated publicly that he intends to "lead the resistance." He intends to lead efforts to either see Trump impeached or force him to resign. You have the unprecedented situation where a former president has openly declared war on the sitting president. This is monumentally stupid. Had Obama simply fucked off Trump likely would have left him alone. Instead, Trump will do his best to crush Obama, because that's what he does to people who attack him. Obama brought this on himself.

>He's not the criminal.

You must be a jew, if you think that fucking goyim children isn't a crime!

How much did the pizza party cost exactly?

I don't care if Donald Shit-for-Brains accuses him of faking the moon landing, killing Abraham Lincoln, or whatever far right babydicks believe.

Fuck off nigger

Ever played Payday?
Good game.

MAKE ME STOP POSTING IT NOW FGT

That traitor Obama is going down. Trump has the power now

They all work for the Jews.

Trump is a Puppet for the Jewish Elite
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Donald Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

>Trump will do his best to crush Obama, because that's what he does to people who attack him.

1: Your nigger president is going to hang for treason.

2: You aren't going to do shit. You're weaklings. You're pathetic. You're terrified of weapons, you're cowardly, and your idea of "action" is burning down your own cities.

I remember once I shot a man in the back in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. He was running away with a rifle in his hand and I shot him. Hit him right in the small of his back. I went over an hour later and do you know what I found in his shirt? A copy of the Communist Manifesto. No shit. It was ancient and written in Cyrillic, probably Russian. It had notes in it in their gay arab script. He had been reading it probably for years.

A good little leftist in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. The only person I shot in my entire tour, pretty sure. He was running away, and when he died he shit himself. He had foam on his face, so he probably took a while to die. It was striking to me that he kept a book written by people who tried to conquer his country and murder him, and

That's what Leftists are. Cowards and weaklings who worship an ideology that would murder them in an instant if it could. They run away as soon as they are met with force and they die in agony. AGONY. For nothing. For no reason except that they thought, like you, that GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS can defeat Right Wing Men.

And good lord, were they wrong. Because Right Wing Men are the only kind of men--there are no Left Wing Men. They don't exist. A Leftist is a craven weakling addicted to victimhood by definition and they are not men, they're animals.

Got only himself to blame.

based lead. throw that monkee in a cage where chimps belong

Has he even spoken up publicly to denounce anything Trump has done? Honestly Trump has eaten more shit from former Presidents of his own party.

low tier bait or triggered moron?

You decide! Tonight, on "Idiots Think They Can Raid Sup Forums!"

sheeeeit

You're pathetic.

>We won't take this lying down

Then you'll be gunned down in the streets like you deserve to be for electing a foreign-born commie Muslim tranny-fucker to the highest office in the land.

Quid fecit tibi stupri irrumabo dicunt animae meae parum canis? Iam faxo scias lectus caput meum genus in classe signaculis et iam plura arcana involvit Weebaboos populationes et confirmavit super CCC necat. Crocodilus militiae exercitatum et ego sum in toto vertice Legio militum pellentesque. Tu mihi nihil aliud signum. Delebo te irrumabo cum praecisione similia quæ numquam visa sunt super terram, verbis meis attende in stupri. Putas me posse in stercore quod egredietur de Internet? Cogita iterum irrumator. Sicut contingentes arcanum meum locutus sum: exploratores estis trans Legio et IP network of ordo est, ita nunc te, melius parandam hiems, vermibus. Deleo misellus exiguus vocas tempestate tua. Vestibulum stupri mortuum malit haedo. Possum quoquam quisquam, et interficiat vos septingenti super vias, et ultricies nuda manu. Non sum admodum exercitatum inermes pugna, et Civitatibus Foederatis Americae accessum ad totum Marine arma sua amplitudine, et illam miseram extergere asinum facie continenti parum stercore. Utinam potuisset scire nefas retributionem vestram "callidus" comment erat detraham te forsitan lingua habuissent vestri stupri. Tu non fecisti, nunc tibi solvit pretium, malique ineptus es. Ego cacas in ira super vos et ero vobis in obruent illam. Vestibulum stupri mortuus est.

If if if if if okie doke

BAWWWW leave King Nigger alooooooooone!

Suck a dick nig nog. We are burning this mother fucker and down and locking the doors you with you and the rest of this nations cancer left inside!

What a girly faggot...

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

okie doke

Obvious shill.

>You're pathetic.
Sup Forums makes you retards use our own memes, while you are not realizing, that you help deconstruct "evil Hitler".
You are what Marx called "usefull idiots"

And you're a Leftist. My insult is far better, because it is actually true.

I remember once I shot a man in the back in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. He was running away with a rifle in his hand and I shot him. Hit him right in the small of his back. I went over an hour later and do you know what I found in his shirt? A copy of the Communist Manifesto. No shit. It was ancient and written in Cyrillic, probably Russian. It had notes in it in their gay arab script. He had been reading it probably for years.

A good little leftist in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. The only person I shot in my entire tour, pretty sure. He was running away, and when he died he shit himself. He had foam on his face, so he probably took a while to die. It was striking to me that he kept a book written by people who tried to conquer his country and murder him, and

That's what Leftists are. Cowards and weaklings who worship an ideology that would murder them in an instant if it could. They run away as soon as they are met with force and they die in agony. AGONY. For nothing. For no reason except that they thought, like you, that GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS can defeat Right Wing Men.

And good lord, were they wrong. Because Right Wing Men are the only kind of men--there are no Left Wing Men. They don't exist. A Leftist is a craven weakling addicted to victimhood by definition and they are not men, they're animals.

Yup

hahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is quickly becoming an enemy of the American people and it is sad. This "resistance" movement he wants to lead is literally fucking sedition.

Asterisk President

Democrats opened a can of worms with this Russia witch hunt. Gonna enjoy this shit.

>Stop.

Makes me want that treasonous fucker to get smeared even more. Now I'll start posting memes about how he's actively undermining the president of the united states like some petty dictator that can't relinquish power.

Good post

>mfw you're right and will be proven even more right within the year

You might be a fucking retard, but I respect the diversity in insults you use to shut down anyone who disagrees with you. Many keks were had. Now that I'm done with that, kindly fuck off back to plebbit, fag.

It's also non-existent.
They don't have enough brainwashed children willing to bleed for the multi-national corporations.