Why are there no poor jews?

Why are there no poor jews?

Same reason there's no rich blacks

Or hetero leafs

Or whites in Brazil.

There are

You only hear of the media owners and such

Because you've only heard about the rich ones. I've seen beggars. I've seen homeless.

There are
None live in the streets because of the synagogue though

The Zionists had Hitler kill them all. A necessary sacrifice to realize the state of Israel.

They exist. I know some. They just aren't outwardly very jewy until they become rich.

There are tens of thousands of them in Jew York.
They jew the city council to get gib me dats in the form of welfare, food stamps, and low income/subsidized housing.

Jews have a strong community that help each other when they are in difficult times. The real question is why whites instead of helping each others prefer competition and isolation.

or mexican intellectuals

That one nigger who's always posting a thread about sending black people to college.

Go to Israel there are plenty of poor jews there. Farmers working hard to make a living.

Fpbp

Too much jewish americans running things and then there is Israel bleeding the US dry.
If you're part of said cult you're going to take care off, only if you sell your soul though.

My realtor is a Jew. Didn't know that until after the fact, he is a real asshole. All the stereotypes are so god damn true it's not funny. I'm going to wear a MAGA hat to our closing. Kek. Fuck kikes race war now

There are I've got a Jewish buddy while not poor he isn't rich and he is terrible with his personal finances. When in around him I question which one of us is the real Jew

for the same reason tapeworms don't have fur

the fuck? What timeline am I in? I never saw that episode!

>I'm going to wear a MAGA hat to our closing.
Why would that upset him?