Thoughts?

Thoughts?

They must be getting used to getting their hopes up and losing

It's their fetish now, user.

Oh woah thanks for the gold stranger but next time just message me. I will not support Reddit with their gold!! Let's rise up

Females get to virtue signal for internet karma while they secretly support Trump deporting people.

It's the best way to resist Drumpf so of course I support it. You would be a racist if you didn't

Those hats are so cringey

desu they are winning.

Thanks to them Trump is not my president.

>1 post by this I'd

Slide thread report, Sage, and move on.

Oh my God, no they aren't. They represent our oppression I feel proud to wear those

Women run this country by influencing men, so it is like

>"Husband please remove all these fucking spics so my children are safe" -behind closed doors
>"OMG, HOW SAD TRUMP IS AN EVIL RACIST DEPORTING THOSE PEOPLE"-in public

If you spend enough time with females, it does not take much to figure it out.

>we will RISE UP!
>only effort they put in to stop trump is to up vote CNN articles on /r/politics and rant in the comments
>their "organized" protests are just a excuse for redditfags to meetup without the shame of participating in a redditmeetup because it's a "demonstration"

so no different from here then.

infiltrate and disparage

But they don't have the work ethic or determination to actually complete a group task. Plus it's reddit the mods probably hide shit with any differing opinions so it's a constant conflict of interests.

>unironically championing the fucking pussyhat
What the fuck is wrong with the modern left?

Astro turf shill farm. Look at the front page. Posts all over the place with single digit upvotes and zero comments then out of nowhere a post with 10s of thousands of upvotes every day or so.