Gavin the controlled opposition

>pro fag
>pro israel

and Sup Forums defends this no-chin-having fagget? lmao

u.nya.is/fhljqq.mp4

reminder: he made out with milo in camera
reminder: he shoved a dildo up his own ass live on camera
reminder: he married a brown feminist
reminder: he create VICE and then got kicked out of his own company by SJW fags who took it over

but.....he trigger liberals
(muhhh feelings)

ok famalam. now post queenz

>but.....he trigger liberals
everyone triggers liberals. he also defends milo and his claim that gay men should fuck 13yo boys.

Seems like he's more of a hipster who started to get redpilled later in life because after the old timey clothing came the old timey ideas.

Still a leaf though.

>old timey ideas.
like what? being pro gay marriage?

spencer shills are showing their desperation again

spencer is also a fagget (closet homo) and controlled opposition

He is far more palatable for the disenfranchised left than some shitposting neo-nazi. He offers some great redpills that will eventually lead to more redpills.

In other words, you sound a lot more like controlled opposition fucking toothpaste.

>He offers some great redpills
such as being pro gay marriage and defending milo's shit about gay men fucking 13yo boys would benefit them

Nobody actually gives a shit about gay marriage, and thats not even what Milo said you divisive shill.

Hes still for no muslims, pro west culture, anti abortion, anti-illegal immigration, and anti-antifa.

>Nobody actually gives a shit about gay marriage
only retarded faggets like you don't understand what's at stake here.
>thats not even what Milo said
yes it is.

No black women would fuck a Swiss baby though

i agree. Never trust a Leaf. Period.

nice try shill

his show is 85% race realism and triggering libs/muslims

he is one of the good guys.

He might not be as far right as most of us here, but he definitely is more right than Cernovich or Southern or Watson

he literally calls himself a feminist. pull up his latest appearance on JRE

No one cares faggot.
We listen to words, not people you stupid fucking oven dodger.

Gavin McInnes is human garbage. He is not a part of the alt-right.

He doesn't think women should vote and he thinks only about 5% of all females should work instead of being housewifes and raising children.

You might just be too stupid to understand what he means when he says feminist though

Degenerate Scot is degenerate

The "alt-right" is nothing but subhuman garbage

I'm talking about the words he's speaking, retarded triggered amerifat.

yup, he even says he doesn't want to be associated with (((alt-right)))

many people hold that opinion without being pro-gay shit and pro-pedo shit

This. People that identify Alt right are anti-indentitarian identitarians. Bunch of fags

People always say stupid shit.
People also learn.
I really don't care either way because I don't watch this shit nor do I care to remember any celeb faggot's name.
It doesn't matter and your little campaign against youtube stars here is getting fucking annoying because you act like people worship these faggots when all anyone does is watch so they have some shit to think about.

All you're doing is trying to attack the right and splinter it. You're a faggot and your stupid divisive tactics are shitting up the board.

>People also learn.
this is literally from a couple of days ago.

I really don't care.
I just want your shitposting to stop.
Go divide the left or fuck off.

You got it half right. He is a counter culture hipster and in my opinion he is only a conservative again because it's counter culture. There is no weight behind his beliefs.

>another Gapin McAnus thread

this.

stop shitposting fagget. go be triggered elsewhere