Christianity

Can christians give a single rational reason as to why people should believe that a dead jew from 2,000 years ago resurrected? I really doubt so.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/04/14/map-these-are-the-worlds-least-religious-countries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are jealous of us.

read the book tyrone

There have been billions and billions of people on this planet. Statistically there's bound to be 1 or 2 that come back from the dead.

Religion is not pivoted by rationality or facts, that's why it's a faith, it believing something to be true and not about knowing.

>For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
grace and truth
the essence what a society needs to functioning properly

> (OP)
There have been billions and billions of people on this planet. Statistically there's bound to be 1 or 2 that grew wings and beaks and became griffins

aka religion is pivoted by gullibility.

Jesus carries a cross
like all of us
he just shows us how to carry our cross with dignity

> Most powerful institution of the world is based on ignorance. Free yourself and become a faggot xDDD

No.

>the bible is true because the bible says so

kek

Why do you think it is true?

Of course a institution can be powerful and not hold to rational views, I have no idea why would you think otherwise.

Lessons in how to be a weak willed faggot follower. Literally the thought process of a sheep.

Can Brazilians give a single rational reason as to why you are clear cutting the single largest oxygen producing region on the planet? I mean, fuck, it's only air. It's not like we have to breathe or anything.

Who cares about jews, pagans or politics? I just want to know if christianity is true or not. If it's not true, then it should be rejected.

> le docile sheep meme
You know these niggas carried swords and shit? Jesus literally used a flail and physically whipped bankers.

Mattew 23:1 through pretty much the entire ending of Matthew is an instruction manual on how to fight the Jew and why obedience to hypoctitical authority is wrong.

That's entire the reason that they had him killed to begin with.

no one knows for sure but probably not

>dead Jew on a stick
You think you're special OP?

>The image is carved in plaster on a wall in Rome and is dated to somewhere between the 1st and 3rd centuries. It depicts a man looking at a person with the head of a donkey that’s being crucified, and it says, “Alexamenos worshipping God.” It’s believed that this was intended to be mocking the faith of a Christian named Alexamenos.

lmao alexamenos got fucking #rekt

He's right, you know.

Sure you do.

Settle down, have some nice relaxing gas.

No, a magic sandnigger in space

If you kill yourself you'll find out the answer.

> Who cares about jews, pagans or politics?

The entire politic of Christianity is about converting Jews and Pagans. That's the actual point of the Apostles and Epistles. It's the entire reason the Gospels exist.

>Meanwhile, in Sweden

Jesus is a solar deity, and therefore "die" at the end of every day to "reborn" in the next.
Also relationed with the winter solstice.

Christians are actualy worshipping a roman god, and they don't even notice.
Ever noticed that there 12 apostles? You know, there are 12 signs of the zodiac too

I'm serious.

The first christians were hellenized jews. They mixed judaism with a roman solar cult and created Christ.

The halo is related to the sun gol

That's the Czech Republic

When the important tenant of the faith is that you BELIEVE, not that you UNDERSTAND, you create a conditioned follower awaiting 'alpha instruction' from the 'inspired leader'.

Its a pure coincidence that they want you to do what they say, goym. Don't you know thats what god wants?

What makes ME shake my head is wondering why anyone would even CONSIDER believing the Magic Jew From Bethlehem (except he wasn't, according to the bloody myth, they had to SHIP the character to somewhere else so it fits the prophecy. But its totally history, user) story without any reasonable degree of evidence for such a crazy claim.

If I start claiming to have seen a guy with totally real magical powers, they'd lock me up.

But if its in a book written by a bunch of people back when ghosts were more 'leading scientific theory' than 'debunked mystical wu-wu- shite'?

Well shit. Why would they make that up?
Now that you mention it, I...um,.. yeah, I can TOTALLY hear Jesus talking to me too, man.

>According to a new study, 90 percent of all Chinese consider themselves to be atheists or not to be religious.
>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/04/14/map-these-are-the-worlds-least-religious-countries/
How does China deal with refugees? Oh wait, they don't have any.
How does the Czech Republic (pic related, same study) deal with refugees? Oh wait, they don't have any.
Look at how religious the US is, why is it so much more cucked than even Sweden?

>don't follow that cult, its corrupt and selfish
> Our cult will never become corrupt and selfish

> How religious the US is
Have you met Hispanics? They name their children like Muslims name theirs, and reproduce at similar rates.

It seems the more athiest is the more cucked it is by its government.
>China
Heavily censored internet
Only allowed to have one child
Government controls the whole economy
Everyone is brainwashed to support the government
> Sweden
China light but with refugees becuase they don't have a population problem.

>Have you met Hispanics?
No, of course not.

So communism is the solution to the Jews?

And the burgers are more cucked than Sweden?

As a religion it has great moral high ground. It isn't very practical but at least it gets the ball rolling.

Its too late for us to stop being Christians at this point. If we become pagan we will be ostracized from our communities as weirdos.

>tfw i made this same poster so made about not being white that he went into cognitive dissonance mode and made this meme

fuck off nigger, you worship a jewish religion, jesus was not a scythian, greek, or anything close to white. Nothing close. Nothing.

Go LARP about being a true israelite somewhere else.

>How does China deal with refugees?
By being a shithole that not even 3rd worlders want to go to.

>How does the Czech Republic (pic related, same study) deal with refugees?
By being a shithole that not even 3rd worlders want to go to.

Prophecy is the greatest testament to the truth of the Bible and I see it every day being fulfilled

>great moral high ground

Yes miscegenation is such great religion.

Daily reminder that we are all one tribe under God. Praise Molo- i mean God

>appeal to ridcule

>And the burgers are more cucked than Sweden?
Obviously.

It's true
jesus died for (((their))) sins

>athiestic
>he says as he posts a pagan ritual that celebrates the beauty of white women

Name that holiday you just posted and I'll tell you why you are retarded.

In every single Western country, Christians are more supportive of refugees and mass immigration than any other demographic.

Plus the pope likes to lick the feet of Muslim niggers. So there's that. Do you like licking Muslim nigger feet? Since you're Catholic, I'm guessing the answer is yes.

Also you're a nigger. Basically the only difference between you and a Haitian is that the Haitian mumbles a shitty nigrified form of French while you mumble a shitty nigrified form of Spanish. Know what I'm sayin', cabron?

Even the Mexicans in the USA don't reproduce worth a shit.

>By being a shithole that not even 3rd worlders want to go to.
Kek. Burgerland is much more of a shithole than Czechia

ITT: autists who don't have even the smallest idea what Christianity is

Used to be a practicing Christian desu,

Your opinion

I don't think you know what cucked means.

"Christians" on Sup Forums are not true Christians.

You fags have some grand delusion that you can restore the west to some kind of white, homogeneous crusader state by bastardizing Christ's word.

You're not worshiping at His altar, you're a bunch of self serving cucks

The USA is the greatest nation on god's green earth.

Hes not far off you know.

>80% athiest

topkek, athiesm is just another form of Judeo-Christian morals trying to lead people down the jewish path of self destruction

Ironic, my professor always mentions that Christians were patriarchal and anti-semitic, along with tons of our history books saying similar things.

Also, I know that this is bait, but why is it that Jews and non-Christians in some countries vote mostly left-wing whilst Christian groups usually vote more right-wing? Seems counter-productive.

Yes, it is a known fact that the absolutel majority of Swedes identify as atheists, as is shown in the picture, but that would require actually reading words, right?

Do not ask Sup Forums this question; maybe six people on the whole of the board have read the book from cover to cover.
Instead, conduct your own exegesis. Read about other Canaanite religions and Mediterranean/Mesopotamian creation myths, Gods, and theology. Compare the Epic of Atrahasis to the Biblical Flood. Learn about the politics behind the cessation of Hebrew Polytheism, the Documentary Hypothesis, and Gnostic scripture because these things are important. The politics behind the times of both the OT and the NT's composition are easily the most fascinating aspects of these texts, though I promise that if you possess faith, it will be shaken.

Fuck off, paki.

Fuck the catholicucks too.

>Christianity is rapidly growing in China and will become the biggest Christian country in the future

(((They))) killed him... I need no other reason to know that he was righteous.... I see no evidence of his death and he was 100% a real person... whether you believe he was God that is your choice to make

>Yes miscegenation is such great religion.
All religions encourage race mixing.

Any other ideas.

But this christian ritual you just posted isn't athiestic or Christian.

Also everythread you just shitpost like the subhuman you are because you know you can't deal with the truth. You're not white, Hernandez Abdul Jamal III, nor is Christianity a based religion. If it weren't for Christians trying to create a new race of people by BLEACHING everything they saw, we wouldn't have all these problems in the Americas.

You need to get a better professor.
Until Paul christianity was a jew-only religion.

It was only much after that christians started to persecute jews.

"There is neither jew nor greek..."

>being 56% white with "minority" births outnumbering white births
>having more Jews in your country than in the Jews' own holy land all while constantly funnelling your resources to their desert shithole - that is if you're not sending your own flesh and blood to die there all while they're running your media, your banks, your courts, your politicians, your education
>not cucked
One nation under g-d indeed.

I read Gospel of Mark yesterday and it all seemed pretty good

Dunno about Mark 13:30 though.

Also what is the philosophical purpose of having basically every fucking person begging Jesus to do things for them?

>the bible is LITERALLY a book written by crazy old men in the desert!

Psalm 14: 1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

You wuz kangs, right?

>all religions encourage race mixing

no

Gnosticism is shit tier fan fiction of the Bible, only faggots like it.

>not worshipping based stick jew

Thats the only reason they have those passages when you boil it down.

>space
Genesis has the area outside the Firmament as being entirely comprised of water.
Abrahamic cosmology has no 'space'.

Ever heard of judaism?
They surely don't encourage racemix.

Ethnic religions are usualy anti-mixigenation or at least neutral on it.

WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIT

Gotta pave the way for g-d's chosen tribe, eh?
>Christcucks celebrate this development

Take the final redpill whiteman

>he says as he proves he's just some shitskin mad that he's been enslaved by jewish morals

topkek

>person from the most corrupt and morally bankrupt nation in earth questioning the moral motivations of others

That's cute

Your nation hires off duty cops to murder children who steal from tourist shops. Your nation is an AIDS infected nightmare. Lawlessness is everywhere.

If there's any reason you should believe in god it's the fact that you're clearly under his judgement right now

May God have mercy on your souls

>Ever heard of judaism?
>They surely don't encourage racemix.
seeThere is more than one group of Jews you know

Your doubt or mockery won't save you from the things that are coming to this earth.

I did not say the burgers are not cucked, but Sweden has achieved levels of cuckdom that shouldn't even be possible

>he says being the literal descendant of cucking as a spanish mestizo/nigger mix

Can't make this shit up

We wuz kangs befo deyz Germanic crhistchuns came a long and destroyed rome an sheeit,

>but Sweden has achieved levels of cuckdom that shouldn't even be possible
Some children being faggots doesn't have the kind of impact than the things I mentioned in my earlier post, user.

> Catholics
> Christian
Don't make me laugh

I see a good amount of well meaning christcucks here who could stand to read "Nature's Eternal Religion"

Stop being so masochistic, them niggas you just posted wuz yo ancestors n shit

It seems as if you're hinting towards validating the copy-cat theory which excludes historical analysis of many events that are shared with some biblical scriptures. If you believe anything that is similar or is the copy cat theory, I'd suggest you become more knowledgeable on history, and bother to do an in-depth analysis of the Christian religion and it's various translations and origins.

The copy-cat theory has a load of baggage as it includes exclusions, chop-logic, and strawman arguments, such as misrepresenting the premise of the point as being inherently factual, although it obviously isn't. Not to mention that many seem to suggest the bible is a mixture of pagan deities, other myths, zodiac symbols, etc. and fail to mention how every other supposed religion/myth that Christianity "borrowed/stole" from is relevant. There seems to be some inconsistency on a person-to-person basis in regards to what Christianity "copied" from.

Also, note that the Bible has multiple authors, as many books were written as personal accounts.

You should try to study the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek languages that scripture used, since they would help you increase your religious fluency so you could either support your arguments more, or watch them fall apart.

Gnosticism precedes the NT (though some sects chose to co-opt Christ as a god-like figure anyway) and has less in common with fan fiction than of outright mysticism.
But when I say "Gnostic scripture" I am not talking about Gnosticism. I am talking about New Testament apocrypha - works that were of obvious theological value, but which were deliberately suppressed by the political inclinations of the Bishopric of Rome.

Christians = the mentality of a slave
Jews = the mentality of a blood sucking bug
Muslims = the mentality of swarm of piranha
Let the truth be known

>choose to believe
by 'believe' you mean 'choose to ignore standards of evidence in this case, because we have no contemporary sources on this information. But its not a very important claim, so I guess we should just go with our gut instinct on this matter, thats what the priest told me'

I don't really care to get inside your head, user, but I don't CHOOSE what to believe.

I am compelled, by chains of reason to not accept a particularly extraordinary claim without extraordinary evidence to support it.

I can't fathom why you'd believe such large claims with so few reasons.