No happening

Calm before storm?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/838133261951971328
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump accusing Obama of wiretapping him is a reasonable happening

Waiting for the Trump march happenings

No big happening

Sad drumpfkins are freaking out about the conspiracies drumpf manufactured about Obama. Surely they will get him and Hillary this time

Something big is going to happen soon, it's coming to a head I think

GUYS I JUST FARTED AND IT SMELLS WEIRD
IT'S HAPPENING

Fucking president is accusing ex president of spying on him during campaign. That's a happening of 8/10 magnitude . Trump is seriously probably gone by april

It is happening

30 minutes all eyes to UC Berkley.

This is nothing and it will end up as always

I'm talking big happening

This is not even a 5/10

I've been off for a couple days, what's going on at Berkeley? Antifa faggot cucks?

Trump March on campus. Rough boys and pro trumps to March at MLK . Antifa is going full force.

trump supporters meet in the most illiberal town in america

Feels like something big is brewing. I just got this feeling, almost like anticipation, a strange energy.

theres many happening affoot

I wonder who'll be next
00:France
Trips:Germany
Quads:Great Britain
77:Nuke explodes in the nation of the poster who gets them
Roll motherfuckers

It'll be here soon, don't worry.

I hope something big happens, it seems keks magic has died down now, I wanted a sign of Kek by a terrorist attack in Bongistan but something happening out of this will suffice, my faith is shaking lads can I have some reasurance on almighty kek

Roll

Who can post the prophesy of Sup Forums? About a dragon leaking water, an island drifts away, etc.

Check'd kek

There is an impending race war going to happen in South Africa. Happening soon bros, a seriously major chimp out is going to happen over there. Jacob Zuma is demanding that the white landowners hand over their land to the savages, it's going to be Rhodesia all over again.

FAA: 2 dozen aircraft have violated airspace restrictions near President Trump's estate in Florida - AP

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/838133261951971328

unless he has proof this is a 3/10 at best

PEPE IS JEWISH

"It's called the the knock-out game, and soon White's are gonna stop playing it"

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/
Source for those lazy to google it.

I honestly think we've gotten spoiled with the happenings. Before Trump did poll ever get anything impressive more than once a month?
And hell, today we have people trying to downplay legitimate 'Watergate x2 but Worse' and bored?

why don't we ask kek himself

Rull!

Have we started a fire?

Nuclear War is a 10/10. So no.

Patience. It's coming up on spring, and that'll mean the Iraq-ISIS war should finally come to a head. CNN has a potentially $30 million lawsuit going to jury for defamation that'll fuel the "fake news" narrative.

Other stuff like the wiretap bit is just the usual haze around politics these days. Worth a footnote, but until it gets to federal investigation in progress level, that's all it is. Progress, possibly futile.

for you

rollin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yeaaaa I guess that pretty good, but no one die! It just not the same

Welp

Butterfly effect so it'll hit west coast when?

Come on nukes

We're already getting nuked user.

So... Germany and US get nukes?

Be kind
Hail kek

Probably.

been feeling that for probably 2 months now

something BIG over thar them yonder hills approaches, it feels like a dark cloud

roll

keked