The fvck

(Webm Related)

Why does the globe go from round, to flat, to convex while the rockets remain straight. Ive never considered the flat earth theory to be true but this is a little weird to me. Are ((they)) lying to us after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40QvIf3MaK8
youtube.com/watch?v=bDoh8zQDT38
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk9EBOOAYiU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lens

Idiot.

Fucking retard. Learn 2 optics.

You must be some kind of retarded.

absolute retard

Fisheye lens you fucking dropout.

Hey you're fucking retarded.

imbecile

wtf earth is flat now

Here we go again.

Fisheye lens.

are you mentally retarded?

>I am a dumb subhuman nigger who doesn't know what a wide angle lens is. Please rape my face.

dumbass

>what is fisheye for $100.

The earth is flat, we can only go low orbit, antartatica is the real space

What's a lens?

>Understanding how camera lenses work..

I love how cinematic coincidence it is that it just happen to explode when camera is filming it lol

how are you actually this retarded

No, the space is actually water, notice how they always cut the motors when they make it to space.

The water is very deep so it's more dense, we would have been to mars by now but divers for some reason hate "space"

Do you really need to ask?

The earth isn't round or flat it's rainbow.

Swamp gas

The funniest part is if you watch the video the rocket hits something.

>you

Earth is round goy

oooh

This. Because the lens is so high it gets squished against the firmament and distorts the image.

XDDDDD :DDDD (you)

Just like 45 Water Dragons don't exist yeah ?

I'd call you a fucking retard but that is a nice webm, so I forgive you.

ft*

>All these scared globies that are worried about their round earth view being shattered

I swear to fucking god 90% of conspiracies can be debunked with a basic understanding of photography.

>israel flag

sure but what does the rocket hit ?

Makes things suck for the 10% too

How fucking retarded are you?

Our retina is hemispherical. Cameras have aspherical lenses.

Sphere + aspherical should = flat result, but the earth photographs round. Meaning that the earth is flat.

concaved earth confirmed

Because of the lens you dumb cunt. Definitely get into the flat earth theory though, you'd fit right in.

who cares about "flat or round" what exactly did the rocket hit ?

GIDF pls go

HEY, EVERYBODY POINT AND LAUGH AT OFFICER OP DOWNS

More NASA fakery. The shuttle should be within the focal infinity at that distance but the limited depth of field says otherwise.

Look at that CGI. It's beautiful. I wish movies looked this good.

We all agree. OP is retarded.

camera lens.

/thread

It hit the fishbowl, like i said the space is just dense water.

They are trying to find the opening of the fishbowl, maybe they already have.

Def lense related.. distortion similar to my gopro

>when literal retards don't understand optics
youtube.com/watch?v=40QvIf3MaK8
Here's some rap music to help you understand it better

Whose craft was this?

Where is that from?

ILM

put me in the screencap

Jesus christ. Please fucking remove yourself from the gene pool for the betterment of humanity.

Optics have nothing to do with Altitude.

>how are they in space so low ?

Kerbal Space Command

At 0.11 seconds you see the horizon curved inwardly

Def a fisheye lens

If we had actually ever been to space the atmosphere would have exploded off of the planet from breaking it's surface tension.

quit fishing for (You)s leaf

Flalt earthers should seriously be sterilized and locked in mental institutions.

This. Humanity has never been to space. It's all a hoax to fool you.

The earth is flat and beyond the Antartic, there are new lands to settle. Come home white man.

>T. GIDF

thread should have ended here

Die in a fire.

defiantly something fishy going on, what ain't they telling us.

You're trying too hard to hijack this thread

>thisthreadisgoingtowellformyliking.jpg

Kys

It's actually a tilt-shift effect, achieved by tilting the focal plane in relation to the capture plane. Can be used to expand depth of field where it's limited or contract it even where everything should be in focus. It's often used to make stuff seem miniature.

>More NASA fakery. The shuttle should be within the focal infinity at that distance but the limited depth of field says otherwise.

It's intentionally vignetted for public release, tard. This isn't the raw image.

It's fisheye but it proves that Earth is round nevertheless. If the moment Earth looks flat would be when horizon is on the center, it would mean it's flat. But the moment when it looks flat is picrelated

That looks like a set for a model train or something like that.

I'm just trolling Ivan. My guilty pleasure is trying to convince dumb people in these threads that the earth is flat by reinforcing their silly ideas with incomplete scientific information.

What would happen...if you photographed a miniature with a tilt-shift lens? Would the universe appear to implode?

Are you literally retarded?

Full video of OPs webm
youtube.com/watch?v=bDoh8zQDT38

it still doesn't look that flat if you have a sense of perception desu

its cgi

i kek'd

Ya in fact it's even somewhere here

Read the most recent posts. It's a tilt-shift photo. As Ivan explains (and you can verify it yourself if you have eyeglasses). If you tilt the focal path you can mess around with the depth of field of the image. So you can create out-of-focus sections on images that should be fully in focus which tricks the observers brain into thinking they are looking at a tiny little miniature scene when in reality they are looking at the real mccoy.

It looks really crazy when you do it with moving images.

Hard to say, I've used TS lenses before, but for the intended purpose. at such short distances, tilting forward would probably make it impossible to focus close enough to get a meaningful image.

Do you have one of those old F0.5 commie catadioptic lenses that the roshans made during soviet day?

That's MacQuarie Island, halfway between New Zealand and Antarctica.

>what are lenses

it still looks round for me lol
the problem is if you look inwards you can see how it curves the farther it gets
not trying to fight you just that it looks curved to me

Yes but explaining that there is more than enough mystery in physical science to not warrant some kinda conspiracy is harder to do in words for people that refuse to listen.

>Figured I would show off some green around antartica hopefully get people interested in exploring instead of doing it on youtube videos.

God damn that is beautiful.

round earthers btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk9EBOOAYiU
Here. 5 minutes of mind-fucking tilt-shift video.

No CGI. No tricks other than timelapse and a tilt-shift lens

No, but I do have some oldies, favorite being the MIR-35M, which is a pretty nice 35mm f/2 lens.

Well shitposted Australia.

Take the true redpill

But why would they use a fisheye lens??