Obama's face when the world fines out the media's coordinated Russia tampering narrative was manufactured so Obama has...

>obama's face when the world fines out the media's coordinated Russia tampering narrative was manufactured so Obama has an alibi for wiretapping trump.

The "I was afraid Russia was attacking our democracy" is super flimsy. He's going to get hit with the book.

>the media's coordinated Russia tampering narrative was manufactured so Obama has an alibi for wiretapping trump.

Good call.

The media and libtards will deny forever.

The only solution is helicopter rides for all leftists

I dont get it

Tons of reasons to justify the tap. My bet is on Obama's integrity and ethics. After all, Obama would never risk complete embarrassment in front of his wife and daughters. He may be super competitive but he doesn't fight dirty. Just wait and see and he'll come out clean!

Yep

If they find out Obama ordered it, he's fucked

No matter if paper is all burnt, someone took the order

What is the evidence Trump has that Obamarama did this?

Pls no bully I've been working all afternoon and evening I've been in and out.

>He's going to get hit with the book.
he will probably find a way to slip out of this

It's coming. Obama will have the extremists rioting in the streets thinking they're in the majority.

They will be neutralized immediately, the media will cry out in pain, and no one will give a fuck.

Slimbama.

Who tf knows, man. 2017 is weird. I'm just waiting to see how this unfolds. Trump is either a total idiot or an effing genius for saying this though.

He had to do it for one simple reason. He did and still does not know whether Trump has his real documents. His real birth certificate (which has been posted here many times in the past few days) or his Occidental and Columbia records. Trump is so far ahead of him, Obama will very shortly have no recourse left except to squeal "racism!" but instead of action people will turn away from him by the hundreds of millions as the crimes are so expansive and indefensible as to be impossible - literally impossible - for even the most entrenched marxist/leftists to deny

He'll only get hit with the book if Trump/Sessions don't pussy out like they usually do

PLEASE HAPPEN SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

I just want that nigger to be executed for high treason

bump for #obamagate

They constructed this whole "Russia worked with Trump to manipulate the election in his favor" narrative. It was never based on anything substantial. They got the media to run with it, and even used it to get members of Trump's cabinet to resign.

Now it turns out they were using this false narrative to justify wiretapping a presidential candidate. The question is, what did they really intend to do with that information? Was it for political gain? (yes it was).

But have they made their plans airtight enough? Can we deconstruct what they've done to provide evidence of a crime? I sure hope so. It'd be a fucking blast to see king nigger go to jail just like all of the other niggers.

Sedition's the best you'll get. But 20 years in prison ain't no joke.

Obama will put on the same self-important, self-satisfied, phony as fuck traitor face he always has.

We'll only ever see brief glimpses of true body language. Same as always.

>begins presidency with sub 30% approval rating
>will end it with the highest in decades

4d hexshogi

Ur gay

isn't every single burgerfat wiretapped by the NSA?

any evidence of wiretapping?

Nothing this proactive. This is worse than watergate if it is true.

This news just started circulating. I'm going to give trump the benefit of the doubt. You don't release this statement without a ton of preparation and backing.

No. Euros get their news from extreme left-wing organizations and seriously believe it.
NSA does record the whole internet, but it's too much for them to effectively search. You should browse assuming you are in public, though.
What happened was they tried to use IX/XI as an excuse to become China and they failed for several reasons. The nastiness you describe, as far as it's true, is curtailed to a few areas where violent crime can justify it. Chicago has a "black site" torture chamber, but then, it's Chicago.

Technically you still need a judge warrant to put a specific person under constant watch, or to access the data or share it outside the NSA.
Fortunately Bush's administration gave semi-secret "courts" the power to issue such warrants. Their powers were further extended by Obongo.
Plus one of the last things Obama did in office was to allow widespread release of information between agencies, which in fact means that every fucker in the deep state has access to possibly all NSA data, which further erodes the credibility of the whole thing.

Now we want evidence all of a sudden.

>yfw "United States of America vs. Barrack Hussein Obama" for treason

yall seem to forget the deep state is more than just obama

This. It even came from a leaf, come on now.

Obama being dragged into this is going to get all the reddit cucks and WE WAZ KANGS to his defense

Get ready for war pol

Or you could prove any number of the batshit conspiracy theories that some of you chuckleheads come up with in court, or over a congressional investigation lol

Instead it's like

>Nobody believes us, we have to kill them all

LOL

Anyway it's almost certainly the case that there were never wiretaps at Trump tower, and that communications by his staff during the campaign were simply intercepted when they placed calls to a phone which WAS tapped; That of any number of Russian officials within the U.S.