Middle eastern people aren't whit-

>Middle eastern people aren't whit-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this white by Malmö standards?

brown people can be white per say but white has become synonyms with European so they aren't white by our standards. Also may Assad lose all his power and face war crimes.

Persians are basically white.

There are quite a few light-skinned ethnicities in the ME.

e

Assad is an Alawite, he is not "white". In the United States only English/American people are considered white(historically), the other European groups such as Irish, Italians, Poles, German etc might as well be Black, since their nothing more than niggers cleaving onto the glory of the Anglo-Americans who lived in North America for hundreds of years.

Why the arab leaders seem to be paler while the rabble folk is almost exclusively of kebabische rasse?

ITT: mental gymnastics

Sand niggers are not White. There is a reason why America and Europe bomb the shit out of the Middle East. It's because of dumb sand niggers thinking there one of us(civilized white christian people). OP needs help.

she looks like my classmate, she's a kurd

Looks like Ryan Gosling

>Also may Assad lose all his power and face war crimes.

You watch too much MSM breh...

What about the French and the Dutch who came to the USA before many English people. My family is french and has been in the USA since 1570...

>b8ing this hard

Based Serb redpilled on radical Islam

gas yourself

They aren't, they are middle eastern.

ITT: fags cucked to Iran's "moderate" Islam.

Sad!

>middle eastern people can't be whit-

Descendants of white slaves.

Clearly have never fucked a Persian chick before. Kek.

Lol fuck off

This

They can't and aren't.

The French are Americans oldest ally. My great Grandmother was french but even a fool could see that Anglo culture is America's dominate culture.

>Only Europeans can be whit-

WE

Who the fuck are you? My family has lived in the Americas before long before there was even a United States. Assad is a dead sand nigger who is going to be killed off any day now. It's faggots like you that stink up the streets of our great christian nation. Please die, your probably some new world order shill.

That still happens.
Western girls abducted and sold in the middle east can fetch a pretty penny, so when you say 'descendants' they may be only first or second gen

omg... its true.. which 1 can the arab be?

Why do you want to be white so bad do you feel inferior to your European and American brothers? And Is being white going to help when a big American Black drops a rocket propelled grenade on your child day care? Or when some White American with steals your "white"(actually a sand nigger because there are no white middle eastern people) middle eastern wife and trains is as a sex slave?

wtf I hate Americans now

fuck off shill.

He wont be tried for shit cause he hasnt done shit.

Best part is he is turning the war around and making yuge progress. Soon Damascus will be fully liberated. On top of that he has been getting along pretty well with other regional forces.

Good. You should have hated us your whole life buddy. I bet you're some gook or sand nigger living in Sweden. My guess is you're part of the brainwashed group of hated young immigrants who think they're going to be excepted in a foreign land but in actuality are nothing more than pigs being lead to slaughter. Please pay no attention to the puppet leaders you see pacifying the masses, the era of genocidal dictators is just beginning.

lol I didn't know so many Assad Dindus existed on Sup Forums

I fucking hate Syrians filth. The way Americans are portrayed isn't correct. We are savage blood thirsty war mongers but were portray as dumb fat faggots. I can't wait to make an example out of Assad and Iran. Maybe then people will respect our power but I doubt it. We need a global conquest to show the world our might.

me in the American.
awaken my masters!
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Son if you go to war against Iran and Syria you'll only help destroy the US.

The middle east cant be siezed, its just not possible. Everyone in the region (except Saudi and the other gulf states) will turn against you. You'll end up creating and even stronger version of ISIS, you'll be bogged down (like everyone else who goes there) and will lose a fortune. You would only create the beginning of the end for the US.

On top of that there will always be another Assad. So you will take him out and either replace him with another 'dictator" (whom you wont be able to control and will turn against you) or you'll will finally get out and another will just rise to power.

You'll also never "conquer the world", sure you can reign supreme for a while but sooner or later (most likely sooner because your country is full of fuckheads who desire their own demise) you will crumble from the inside.

The west needs to help stabilize the ME, that way people actually stay there, and the other migrants will flock back home. Strengthen your own country and faith.

Looks white to me. She has Syrian parents.

race != skin color

also the ruling classes everywhere in the Middle East and North Africa are white-looking.

You're really cool dude

I think Europeans had a genetic impact in the middle east for thousands of years. Like the Romans or the Crusader states

He still looks very semitic.