"The keystone pipeline will use American steel or it won't be built!"

"The keystone pipeline will use American steel or it won't be built!"

>one week later

"I meant to tell you guys that the Keystone pipeline will use Chinese steel. kthxbye"

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/03/04/president-trump-keystone-pipeline-american-steel/98734238/
eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MTTEXUS2&f=M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Strawman argument. All FUTURE pipelines need to be built with US steal. Also, it's the North Dakota access, not keystone. Learn your shit retard.

No, you fucking idiot, it's the Keystone. And he literally made the promise about the Keystone.

Maybe you should read a real news source instead of claiming they're all fake. Retarded-ass faggot.

>no actual argument against Trump
>have to make one up
>repeat

They are referring to the steel already present at the sites and/or allocated for use in building the pipeline, all steel needed for further construction will be American.

Shut the fuck up. Saged

The materials to make the steel are being imported, the steel itself is being manufactured in the US.

Find his quote. Read his quote. Realize you're a stupid wrong faggot desperate to protect your daddy Trump.

No. It's not. It's going to come from China, which increases the chances of a rupture.

all the steel that trump bought is going to be US steel.

only a liberal throws away something already bought and paid for because of political reasons

>No, you fucking idiot, it's the Keystone
lol no shill. god damn, at least they can train you porch monkies before sending you here to shill.
keystone on the left. nd access on the right

>No. It's not. It's going to come from China, which increases the chances of a rupture.
>americans in charge of reading comprehension
I repeat. The MATERIALS are coming from CHINA. The steel will be MANUFACTURED in the US.

They're going to use Russian steel. I'm not even kidding. You can't make this shit up

Why is hillary relevant 4 months after the election?

Remember March 2009 when obama supporters were constantly bringing up John McCain for reasons why things were shit.

Oh no wait they weren't because that wouldn't make sense and be extremely petty and childish.

You guys will probably be getting materials as Australian iron ore, seeing as china owns it all.

Because she lost to him. It's hilarious

Hahahahahahaha I wonder how many roubles changed hands for that to happen?

How much does Putin pay you comrade you say this shit?

Stopped reading at number 2.
Unless you count Hawaii as foreign to you. I wouldn't know how deep the mental illness of birthers is. I can already guess somewhere down that list it will say something about Michelle being transgender or a prostitute or maybe Barack himself.

Trumps EO was so riddled with loopholes it was literally fucking nothing

My favorite was when she had to be thrown in to a van and the staff around her treated it like no big deal

When Share Blue Gold Mountain sends spam, they're not sending their best.

Fuck off retard, the company building it already has loads of steel stored and ready to use, any more steel they will need to buy will be American. The steel they have isn't Chink anyways, its Canadian and Indian steel.

Again I'm asking why are you mentioning hillary 4 months after the election? It actually gets really fucking tiring seeing her face or hearing her name anytime any criticism is levelled at Trump.

If you think I support her and are trying to "trigger me" look at the flag.
She did more damage to me than she'd ever do to you.

Trumps corrupt to the bones and he's prostituting america. Hearing "but hillary!" Makes me disregard anything you say after that.

you're wrong. he applied as a sudanese. not only are you a speedreader, you brag bout it.

>0.01 trump stakes have been deposited in your account

Fuck of potato retard

And wheres the source for that? I can't find it.
Also I went back and read through the list. Some of them are just objectively provably wrong. Like vacation time, spending etc. Bush his immediate predecessor spent more vacation time and time golfing than obama did. Obama was a moderate spender. Not cheap but not expensive either. You can look up the statistics but I'm sure you'll just prefer trotting out that image of "alternative facts."

>I wouldn't know how deep the mental illness of birthers is.
well until there is a non digital form of obamas birth certificate presented
the birthers are right

The sad truth is the Democrats have gutted our industrial capacity with things like NAFTA and job killing regulations that America can't even produce that pipe anymore.

At least not in time to complete the project on time and within budget.

We had to rely on the chinks for steel to build the SF Bay Bridge because American Steel has been fucked by Democrats that sold out union blue collar America for international jew shekels and spic replacement voters.

Fuck off potato nigger

Great retort trumpcucks. If I want to bang your wife or your girlfriend I just have to wear a maga hat. Hell I could probably do it in front of you and you'd call me "Based" if I said some stuff you half heartedly agree with. I'll steal your television on the way out, and you'd clap for how alpha it was.

>Obama was a moderate spender
if you play around with percents, sure. but our national debt is over twenty trillion dollars.
thats eighty irelands worth of national debt fyi

Fuck of potato invalid

Joke's on you Giorno, I don't have a wife or girlfriend

Nice try shills but you'll have to try harder than that.

>trumpcucks
imitation will never not be the highest form of flattery, O'flaherty

>Bush his immediate predecessor

lol why is Bush relevant?

So question for you? Did you just not care that Ted Cruz was actually born in Canada or is there something "darker" about Obama that bothers you?

its the thought that counts

Fuck off potato breath

>Chinese steel
>literally overpriced steel China buys from Russia than dilutes with sand and water

lol why is Ted Cruz still relevant?

>only a liberal throws away something already bought and paid for because of political reasons

this

inb4 "but he could use the already bought steel for another construction project!" - that's literally how leftists would do it

>Trump said he will make America great again

>one week later

>Trump still hasn't deported OP

Fucking Drumktp

>First president that X.

Because your list is complete shit and rather than say that I pointed out why it was by giving facts and examples. Thats why Bush is relevant. Trump wouldn't be as he's after Obama.

Fuck off potato dickhead

Relevant to what? This is a different discussion?

> a month has been added to your BLACKED subscription

>trusting Chinese steel for serious infrastructure

american steel is pretty much recycled. you need a constant supply of it to fill orders. miles of material that wont be used on naval vessels which the american military has commissioned like 2 years ago still being made and will continue to be made for the next 2 years...

yea finite resources sucks doesnt it

>Citation Needed: The Thread

To be fair he has pissed on everything he said he was gonna do so hahahahaha yeah... Ops here for good.

>what is the TPP

He works so fight your lefty brain can't even handle it

Trump is a liar

If only some genius president was in place to make this arrangement back when they purchased the material. Or a genius president that would have allowed it to be finished by now instead of wasting everyone's time and money.

>doesn't know any particulars of why this happened

>expects to be taken seriously by men

hahahahaha lol u mad

u mad faggot

do something pussy

ahahaha you cant

>Again I'm asking why are you mentioning hillary 4 months after the election?
Who do you think is paying for the shills?

>le hate china meem

hello CNN

Stop posting dat ass. I already love Trump totally (no homo) and I'm naturally high T.

You're gonna ruin everything for me.

>China shill
You have to go back

Typical spaghetti nigger can't read.
King Nigger attempts to get a scholarship by claiming to be a foreign student.
King Nigger also says he's not a foreigner.
No matter which way you look at this, King Nigger is still a liar.

What were your thoughts on the first point if you couldn't read past point 2?

Chinese steel dumping is hurting EU and USA steel it should have tariffs on it.

Chinese steel isn't cheaper it could be more expensive and worse quality since you have to order like 4x amount than you need since at least half of it they won't deliver in time

Oh did I mention chinese steel is poor quality?

It's because everybody is shitting all over Trump and his supporters because they are still upset that Hillary didn't win.
Why do I have to explain this to you?

when will he stop lying to us?

>this picture
I'm not a pipe expert, but this shit looks incredibly ineffective to make. Especially for magistral pipeline of any sorts.

*BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

pic related very interesting read

>US steal
kek

Jesus what a retard you are. They don't send raw shit over here to make steel, they make the steel in China and ship it here.

But hey 10 rubles deposited into your account, right?

Ebin :D
Sounds too familiar

>no source

at least try next time

Don't be one of those fucking source shills. Get your rubles and get the fuck out.

You can type "keystone" into Google and find a dozen sources immediately about this story.

Man this sucks. And to think 50 years ago the vast majority of said steel might very well have come from Pittsburgh and maybe kept the city a lot more alive and vibrant instead of having like 1/3 of it's towns being bulldozed because they're abandoned. All those trade skills lost.

TPP is Toilet Paper Pee.
It's that stuff that is on the roll of toilet paper when needed for wiping, but there is none left in storage.

>Burden of proof is on the reader

It is. Go read it. Then get the fuck out.

>doesn't provide source

No it isn't, if you make a claim YOU have to back it up. Kill yourself.

The fuck is with all the rivets? Wouldn't they rather weld that shit considering the resulting joints be stronger or is that just way to much shit to went and rivets are cheaper/faster?

Somebody red pill me on pipeline engineering

I don't have to do anything. The information is public record. It's at your fingertips, literally. There's no difference in me linking a Google search result and you typing the word into your address bar. You just don't want to believe it, so you do that old FSB shill tactic of demanding proof and then refuting any source they provide.

Choke on your rubles, trash.

To think that there are people here who think this is worthy of your anger.

XL has been in the works for over a decade now, and most of the steel orders were placed before Trump came into power. That even said, the majority of the steel comes from the US anyways...
>"Seventy-five per cent of the pipe used to build Keystone XL in the U.S. would come from North American mills, including half made by U.S. workers in Arkansas," said Alex Pourbaix, TransCanada's president, Energy and Oil Pipelines. "In addition, we have already sourced goods for the pipeline valued at approximately $800 million from U.S. manufacturers."

It would be unreasonable to make them go back and renegotiate for a little bit more steel when the pipeline already provides so much benefit for the US.

False.

And Trump has reneged on several of our promises and deals, why would this matter when it was a campaign promise?

you believe them the news lol you poor fool.

What's false? You can't just post a dismissive "False." without reference to anything.

There are much bigger things to be upset about than Transcanada getting a slight break after your previous government led them along and mismanaged the file and cost the company millions just for political reasons over environmentalism despite the EPA green lighting the project.

Frankly, you should be paying us damages, not whining over marginal differentials in steel purchases.

Why can't you faggots read?
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/03/04/president-trump-keystone-pipeline-american-steel/98734238/

> The pipeline is exempt from this process because the steel has already been purchased. The memorandum is for new pipeline, or to repair existing pipelines.

Can we stop arguing over shit now?

You are assuming the (((media))) haven't already tried to twist that as "le orange drumpf betrays his promise".

No wonder you guys lost. You have to use our memes because you're all such uptight assholes that you can't even come up with any yourselves.

Keep wasting that money shills

Of course I would rather have Ted Cruz than a nigger, but neither Cruz nor Obama should be eligible for the presidency.

You must be a natural born citizen. Traditionally I think that does not count any children of any foreign ethnicities, even if born in the US. Niggers are too foreign an ethnicity as far as I can figure.

iron ore you stupid faggot, Obama shut down all our mines

>implying the american economy doesn't run on Chinesium

We should be doing it ourselves to cut out the middle man. Just have a product and say "yeah this is some kind of iron alloy. no guarantees or anything, but it is cheap." because obviously there is a market for cheap crap.

The important part is that its still being built. Rendering all that protesting useless.

Do you know what chinese steel is? They import scrap metal for cheap and melt it down into mystery meat alloy, then sell it at all grades, with no proof it will meet the specifications needed. It is terrible for nearly everything except small scale consumer industry (i.e. diy projects)

It's just a thin cover for the lagging(insulation) the pipe is either welded or bolted together.

MUH ENERGY INDEPENDENCE.
eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MTTEXUS2&f=M

>being this unironically stupid