Stefan Molyneux

Why does everybody hate him? I think he's a genius and a very level headed and intelligent person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w
youtu.be/r3rZ3EzQLaA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MIKE CUT HIM OFF

Go to bed, Stefan.

>everybody hates him
no. just liberals. he's actually pretty reasonable.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you 21 year old? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in University, and I’ve been involved in numerous debates against Statists, and I have over 300 confirmed hours of free philosophy podcasts. I am trained in argumentation and logic. You are nothing to me but just another single dollar donor. I will wipe your argument the fuck out with refutation the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying criticism to me, on my show? Think again. As we speak I am getting Mike to cut your mic, and we're gonna go to the next caller. You tried, kid. You can call anywhere, anytime, and I will debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just off the top of my head. Not only am I extensively trained in linguistic combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the NAP and UPB strawmen, I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable state off the face of the west, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have considered how inexperienced you were. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will pick apart your non-argument then I'll hammer it down and you will drown in it. You’re done, kiddo. Alright Mike, next caller.

It's just memes brah, everyone is ironically hating him.

Because he's mentally ill and jerks to his own strawmen.
/r/ing that video about leaving your family because they want you shot

NOT an argument

The haters are shills. The shills and leftists are terrified of various right leaning personalities to gain traction together, so they are constantly discredited to prevent us from uniting. People who might have only been on the chans for a couple years might not be versed enough to catch on

>not defooing your whole family
>not dnating all your money
>not moving in with Stef
>not becoming his sex slave
>not an argument

we don't hate him, retard

I don't like him because he is racist.

>everybody hates him
Did your underwear model girlfriends tell you that?

>t. stefan

Yes.

Because he is a sociopath

So user I have this friend.

He claims to be the savior of western civilization and he actively tells people to leave their families, because government exists, and join him in saving the world.

He gets really really angry when anybody questions him.

What would you recommend I do about this fellow?

Former molymeme subscriber here. Hilariou watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments.

He's being shilled like every other alt-right figure. Notice they attack his character but can't refute any of his arguments.

*unlocks cuckshed*

I'm pretty fash, but he was just a total prick when arguing with Fritz.

link?

SHUT HIM OFF

youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w

ARE YOU CRITICIZING HIM? ARE YOU REALLY BETTER THAN A MASTER PERSUADER LIKE HIM? YOU CALL YOURSELF A PHILOSOPHER BUT DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL?

>genius
I wouldn't go that far. At least not based on what we can glean from him speaking.
>very level headed
Not when speaking with anyone that disagrees with him.
>intelligent person
It appears so.

ty mr. spaghetti

Molyneux just freaks me out. Like, there was this principal at one of my schools as a kid who when he was around, somehow I *knew* that I should keep far far away from him. Turns out he was a molester of the old tradition.

I get the same feeling from Molyneux.

I don't think there's anything monstrous about him, but I do think he is very non neurotypical, in a way that sets off mine and a lot of peoples' danger alarms. But he also seems to have a lot of followers too... I don't get it. His displays of emotion are so facile, so alien.

I don't know.

Because he's pretty twisted and i think this guy is pretty spot on. Stefan literally makes the bulk of his money by convincing troubled adolescence that they were abused by their parents so they should give him money. Like why doesn't he just put ads on his videos?

youtu.be/r3rZ3EzQLaA

people get the wrong idea as to why he was "bragging".

It wasnt a "i am so great" brag, he was pointing out that his way of expressing himself has been very successful so far and works, So why should he change it?

Fritz didnt have anything to back up his argument, so he just fell back on "I expect better from you". Stef called him out on his bs.

Fritz was clearly timid and had no idea what he was talking about. His whole argument was be nicer because i hold you to a higher standard. That a load of bs the standard doesnt fluctuate, it doesnt changed based of how you feel or you views.

THE STANDARD IS THE STANDARD.

MIKE HE DOESNT AGREE WITH ME MIKE GET HIM OFF THE SHOW NOW

I can't trust a man who is so genetically inferior that he goes bald at such a young age. He must have a nefarious ulterior motive.

>calls himself a philosopher

>Like why doesn't he just put ads on his videos?
He's explained this many times. That would drive him making content that (((they))) would deem appropriate.

>defoo.org

He's a maniac

>beg for donations
>make entire video bitching about someone who didn't donate as much as you wanted

not an argument

Yes clearly manipulation tactics are the lesser evil

He's a cult leader like Ron Hubbard

The absurd absolute tell for cognitive dissonance. Or maybe you're just shilling.

Kek, you molymeme cultists can't see the forest for the trees.

You're not alone there, user. His voice, and some je ne sais quoi about his mannerisms unsettle me greatly.

I approached him and said I'd like his autograph and I bet he hates it when people bug him all the time in public. He sighed and did a nearly maniacal looking grin and said in a forced dramatic angry voice
>You mean like you're doing now?

I just stood there speechless, and finally when I found the right words he kept cutting me off. I decided to leave, and he kept trying to lecture me on how much of an experienced public debater he is.

I saw him again checking out at the register later. He had bought several milk jugs and canned produce, and the cashier explained she would scan one of them multiple times. Stefan waited impatiently for her to do this, then told her he'd like for her to re-scan them all individually to avoid "electrical interference... and so forth."

When the time came to pay instead of doing so Stefan asked that she consider giving a dollar to freedomainradio.com and the cashier politely contributed a dollar to Stefan which in turn caused Stefan to burst into a burning rage and when she tried to explain he still needed to pay for the groceries Stefan kept telling her "that's not an argument" and made for the door. The manager stopped him, and the manager explained he needed to pay. Stefan then tried asking the manager if he "supported the use of violence against him" and when the manager summoned security Stefan asked the manager if he "supported him being shot". He finally paid, and left.

I again ran into him in the parking lot. Apparently, a single mother had been spanking her kids for misbehaving in the store as he passed by. By the time I got there, he was explaining to her how "using violence to intimidate children into fearing you and obeying your commands can cause genetic trauma and be passed on to their offspring" and how the lady was nanny state whore. Stefan then got into his car and started recording a podcast while driving off.

Just as he drove off, I heard Stefan screaming for a guy named mike to "cut him off".

>Why does shills hate him?
fixed

What is this meme? I've read one for
hickok45 once.

10/10

Can I get a Quick Rundown on this guy??

>level
We'll do our level best to make sure none of that toll booth change gets pilfered from your car at Stefo's garage!

It was CREW the whole time.

>crying over something.
TL;DR
Did it have a point?

He's a neurotic, manipulative, overly dramatic freak. We've been making fun of him for years. I like him and some of his insight though.