THE GENETIC LOTTERY

How many of you are genuinely happy with your genetic lot in life? Are there any niggers or shitskins that actually feel proud to be niggers or shitskins?

I am tall, white, I have fair hair and blue eyes... I cannot get fat no matter what I eat, my IQ is ~120ish (different tests have given different numbers around that)... and I feel so lucky to have been born with pure north European genes.

But what about you sad cases who weren't given such gifts? Why even live? Are you happy about who you are?

I like how you stopped your self-praise above the waistline.

bumping for answers

pretty happy...
>6'0"
>white male
>blue eyes brown hair
>good metabolism
>IQ ~135, have a PhD in EE
>6.5 inches down there

but kinda awkward socially, can pretty much only meet girls from tinder, never succeed in bars

well HWNDU showed clearly that Sup Forums is basically all shitskins larping as white people

>6'3
>blonde
>high IQ
>big dick
>handsome face
BUT
>green eyes
I have heavy complexions about it. Not even joking. All I want to be is a blue eyed blonde nordic. Can mold eyes be nordic too or am I a subhuman alpine?
I unironically considered letting a blue eyed cuck me and raise his son but I fear that would do more harm than good. Any thoughts?

Winning the genetic lottery destines you for a life of loneliness.

I'm Jewish and therefore get royalties on our various cultural Marxism operations globally. Roughly over 9000 shekels a day. So, yes I'd say I'm happy with my genetics goy.

my dick is 7inches, but why would I brag about that to a group that's by far majority men?

No chronic conditions.

Over 6' tall

Teef straight and in great shape, all 32 of them.
Still not balding

Day to day health is still up to me (lifestyle, diet+exercise choices)

Highly intelligent (a good thing maybe 30 percent of the time, but still wouldn't give it up)

Still getting better looking, not worse

Grandparents basically dropped dead at age >85, reasonably healthy and lucid until the end.

Not a genetic thing, but no women raining misery or ruin in my life.

Can't complain for 45+

Hobbiton was dope lads

Eh, my only problems are some mild allergies to fruit.

I'm a geuninely good looking man with very nice looking blue eyes. Too bad I have a bald spot on the top of my head. Ruined my self esteem. I used to be very high energy and charismatic, getting girls was never a problem for me.

Halp.

you should just get over yourself so to speak and not worry about wtf other people are thinking or if youre saying the right things or not. you can pull at bars easily if youre as smart as you say you are you should know this. normies are easy

lol yes, that's why I ask

If you pour bleach into your eyes they'll become blue bro, problem solved.

>5'8"
>145 pounds
>Slim, lithely muscled frame
>Girlish legs
>Feminine face, eyes and lips
>Long black hair
>Pass as a trap wherever I go

Extremely happy.

5'11"
Blonde hair, blue eyes
German
Great immune system
Hot but feminine face
Build muscle easily
But, I'm not a woman unfortunately

I got pretty lucky

>6'2"
>grandparents all lived to late 80s/early 90s
>natural athlete
>aesthetic
>Sup Forums-approved IQ
>never really tried in life and succeeded at almost everything

Downside:
>addictive personality
>content being alone
>to smart for most women

could be worse.

>6'6
>Fair skin
>Grey blue eyes
>Black hair
>Vitiligo

Overall I feel good. I'm just worried about balding early since some of my dads family, including my dad himself, have rather barren heads of hair.

Good
>dick size
>hairline
>face
>musculature
>cold resistance
>creative abilities run in family

Bad
>height
>can't do math for shit

Could be worse.

>I unironically considered letting a blue eyed cuck me and raise his son but I fear that would do more harm than good

lmao Hanz, green is OK, and I'm sure you have the genes for blue eyes in you.

just have lots of kids and sacrifice the ones without blue eyes like your forebears would have

>to smart for most women
>to smart for most
>to smart for
>to smart
>to

green eyes are fine, you're fine

I was not. Mostly because of fucking society telling me to hate myself. I am blonde, blue eyes. Now I always walk straight and upright. The problem wasn't me, it was all the conditioning. I am also lifting now. Getting mad gains.

Thank you family

You need to get off Sup Forums if you're over 30 dumbass.

Well, to be fair, it was in New York and Albuquerque. Both are shitskin capitals

for my next trick I will foretell that this thread gets 250 replies where everyone is at least 6 feet blond muscular aryan man

>blue eyes

get on my fucking level cunt, I've got green eyes

You're a fucking nigger I swear.

>to

European. Greater than 6 inch dick.

Pic related

>6'4
>210 in the summer, 190 in the winter. I do the opposite of middy people and cut in the winter cause I freeski in the winter and it takes a lot off my knees if I lose a lot of my upper body, but I like having it for the beaches
>Good face
>Great social skills
>Brown hair brown eyes, tan but white
>7.5 dick

Pretty happy, just wish I had bigger hands

Is it worth it to fly to NZ for the LOTR/Hobbit tour?

Germanic and Finno-Ugric. Excellent genes. No complaints.

yup

>tall
>white
>attractive face
>naturally skinny
>120 professionally tested IQ
>big penis

I have no complaints. I might go bald eventually since everyone in my family is bald, but whatever.

I'm ok with mine. Only 5'8" and very ginger. But no men in my family are balding and have high metabolisms. I can eat pretty much whatever junk I want and not gain weight.

they should all be required to post proof of whiteness, like so

swiss german second generation american 5'9 and i have 9' sausage i demolish pussy with so im satisfied

4'6'', orange eyes, green skin, looking for a prince to make my frog. PM me if you are interesting, I'll send pics.

born a jew, couldn't be happier to be basically born into the natural aristocratic class.

>6'3"
>white as the driven snow
>140 IQ
>mathematics degree
>8" cock
>blonde hair, green eyes
>easily able to get laid
>have had sex with more than 100+ girls

I don't really care too much desu. It is what it is.

really happy

>6'1"
>my grandpas mom is still alive => 100+ years
>Natural athlete
>white
>still studying, but I consider myself not to be a retard => 100+ iQ
>not very good with maths, but really good with politics and laguages

Downside
>i really like to be alone
>too much of a politics guy to talk about something fun all the time => Girls hate this

Tbh senpai I'm a 8.5/10, 6'2 but I'm autism. If I were ugly I'd probs do some horrible shit to be remembered by. I don't know why more uggos don't.

Sup Forums - Übermenschen

You just described every french person ever can you be more specific

I have it pretty well but I'm a Manlet and have autistic tnedancies and an addicitve personality but I have some control over the latter. Anyway ive had sex with hot chicks and my iq is 150 although I think iq tests are arbitrary. My greatest downfall is being lazy, and as my ex girlfriend used to say I spend too much time thinking and not enough doing...

winner

Pros:
>White™ (100% European ancestry)
>137 -141 IQ (2 separate official tests)
>green eyes
>god tier metabolism
>no allergies/physical conditions

Cons:
>manlet (5'6)
>big nose/ears (part Italian)
>internal mental stuff (I think i'm high functioning autismo, can hide it fully but takes effort)

Overall I'm glad to be white, smart and healthy but knowing I can never be the ubermench diety is kind of annoying.

You win some you lose some I guess.
>pic related is me if I was a movie star and hit the gym

>6'
>200 lbs, 15% body fat
>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>defined jawline
>attractive
>never took an administered iq test, but 99th percentile on ACT, SAT, and ASVAB
>lift weights and run regularly
If I was 3 inches taller I would be the poster boy of "Chad"

Overall feels pretty good. Most of my family is the same. Norwegian/East German heritage.

>jew
>natural aristocratic class

you spelled "parasitic class" wrong, ya fuckin heeb

>hairline balding unevenly
>more hair on shoulders, back, and ass crack than head
>man boobs
>brown hair
>brown eyes
>poor eyesight
>5'8
>acne breakouts if i don't use proactiv

I'm not happy with my genetics at all. Also, I was born in Spain, so I'm guessing I have mudslime blood from when they invaded the Iberian peninsula and started killing all the men and raping the women.

Post feet please

>5'11''
>hard dick goes half an inch past belly button
>blond
>friends whose gfs don't try to cheat in the minority

dear penthouse 8^)

kek

Just buzz your hair real short and grow some facial hair, that's your new style now baldie

I may not be a perfect specimen with the most appealing physica features, and I may not have the higest figures in terms of intellect.

My socio-economic standing on thE global stage and nationality are shackles that keep my mind imprisoned, so it is not easy to live.

However, I try to remain positive, experience life in as as many ways as possible, explore & expand my consciousness all in the hopes of being a positive catalyst to develop the human race.

But with that being said, I do not claim to be a saint as I too enjoy the hedonistic pleasures on this planet too.

Whether I deserve to live or not, or what my purpose for existing is, will probably remain an ever changing engima for as long as I live.

So I part ways with this thead, hoping that I have provided something of use to at least one user out there.

Peace be with you.

Me
>white
>6ft 2in
>7 inch cock
>215 lbs
>iq in 140s
>well built
But
>hazel eyes
>dark brown hair
>6/10 face on average
>a little soft around the edges
I have a lot of German ancestry but also lots of Slavic and Spanish
>tfw mongrel swine

18 is more like it. WTF is your excuse?

It's nice.

I hope all of you with the greatest genes pass it down to your children, America needs more whites anyways.

Also here's mine

>5'8
>brown hair
>multiple color eyes (blue and gray)
>skinny but Alright
>clear eyesight

I'm of Austrian and Italian descent, I'm pretty happy for how I turned out even if I'm short.

>Copper-style ginger (as opposed to carrot top), freckles everywhere.
>bad teeth
>blue eyes
>big nose, but it's angled well
>above average intelligence/education, but the biggest fucking lady and a social recluse
It's not bad. A lot of gingers get shit for that, but I just get compliments for mine.
If I ever go bald, I'll probably just grow a massive ass beard. I like having a lot of hair on my head.

pro's:

blonde
post-graduate degree
blue eyes
good jawline
above average cheekbones

cons:
balding
ugly face

I lost bro's, i fucking lost

Are you me?

damn, feels bad man. but i appreciate the honest answer.

you might be the only darkie who has posted so far.

seriously, no shitskins are proud to be non-white??? lol I NEVER would've seen that coming

>How many of you are genuinely happy with your genetic lot in life?
Ignore the lottery aspect, and be happy irrelevant. It is not a comparison/contrast situation. You do better for society and yourself if you ignore outside, and focus inside. Make yourself better, and you will be better.

I am quite thrilled with my lot in life. Others may disagree, but I don't care about their opinion, and I don't judge them. My place is only to be the best that I can one day at a time.

>If I was 3 inches taller I would be the poster boy of "Chad"

Yes, with a wide frame, narrow waist and hips. I really doubt that you had those. Because I do.

>natural aristocratic class.
You guys never cease to amaze me with your hubris.

9/10 face
5'11
165lbs
90th percentile IQ

BUT

15% mestizo

sheeeeeit

>those downsides

Exactly the same as mine my dude

Pros:
>White
>6ft
>no health problems
>Pure English DNA can trace ancestry to William the conqueror.

Cons:
>Brown hair hazel eyes.
>Male pattern baldness

>Everything great except height

Well, fuck.

>happy with my genes

I'm not satisfied with my genes. So I won't reproduce with my sperm. I will use someone else's sperm. Someone much smarter than healthier than me.

What was your dissertation on?

2 parents with blue eyes can often get green eyed sons i think and opposite? You can look into it if you want ;)

No faces? I'll start.

I have broad shoulders, but I don't have narrow hips and waist. Hard to keep the lower core thin when you deadlift 500 pounds for reps. I'm built like a fairly aesthetic rectangle. I don't lift for aesthetics but the ladies still like it. Just being in good shape puts you above so many modern men

this really sucks dude, I can't get drunk or I start with my anti-semetic rants, It's funny but girls just don't like this sort of humor

>hapa
>6ft tall
>6x6 dick
>full head of hair with no signs of balding
>good skin
>naturally muscular & athletic (built fat atm)
>good eyes (never needed glasses)
>good teeth (never needed braces)
>masculine facial features
>good straight back; don't slouch
>bright future with good job

Pretty good inheritance I'd say. I may not be white, but at least i'm not a self-hating leftist beta turbo cuck.

No I'm not appart from being white and intelligent, my lack of alphaness made me into an eugenist. I don't plan to pollute the genepool, I wish I was in charge, it's time to clean this planet and give humanity a future.

>white
>5'11 (sub 6ft feelsbadman.jpg)
>sexy chocolate hair
>+130 IQ
>no more than 10% bodyfat
>face 8.5-9/10 (according to girls) with dat jawline and cheekbones
>6.5 inches long
>6.1 inches girth

pretty happy

Transhumanism will eventually be able to fix our fucked genetics.

9.9/10

Wish i could grow a beard

Tell us about life in your country

My ancestry:

Me:
5'8''
Green eyes Brown hair
1/4 Austrian,
1/4 German-English from Utah Mormons
1/2 colonial American/German/English which includes
possibly 1/8 Jewish

Wife:
5'5''
Dark blue eyes Blonde hair
1/2 Friesland Dutch
1/4 Ukrainian
1/8 German
1/8 Scotch-Irish

3 kids and hopefully more

>5'9
>curly brown hair
>light brown honey eyes
>9 inch Penis
>nice muscles

It's pretty good I wish I was taller though but the long dong makes up for it from what I've seen

6'2 blonde high test green eyes 130iq reporting in

And we both know that DLs making your hips wider is broscience.

>transhumanism
>implying eugenics is not superior

>possibly 1/8 Jewish

>never needed braces

DELET

>tfw 15% mestizo

A-are castizos safe on the day of the rope? I want to smash marx as well desu

>green eyes
You should probably kill yourself m8, or wear coloured contacts like a faggot

Makes waist wider. Obviously hips don't change because bone.

Either way I've never like the broad shoulders, narrow waist look. Looks more fragile

Not too bad. Working to improve myself
>blue eyes
>reddish/orangish hair
>6'2
>6.5 in., nothing to brag about, but not ashamed
>IQ 139

Downsides:
>acne, genetic. Father still has it later in life, mainly on my body
>overweight, but I've started working out and am steadily losing weight each month.
>bit of a faggot, lean towards men, women are less attractive and harder to deal with. My goal in life is still to become very physicslly fit, and gain my own land and a traditional wife.

I've only had once or twice where I went off on (((them))) while drunk, but I was with friends who are also redpilled so they just joined in.

6'1" blonde hair, blue-green eyes, 140 IQ, 6.5 inch dick, only thing that's killing me is 20 pounds that I still need to lose. I've lost 25 since I became a traditionalist neoreactionary and started paying attention to what I eat. Life is pretty good at this end of the genetic lottery, wouldn't mind another half inch or so on my dick though. Current girl is at her limit depth wise but I'd like to be wider and more impressive when flacid.

Good:
>Tall
>100% white
>Excellent teeth
>High IQ (based on personal achievements not self evaluation)
>Myers-Briggs INFJ (not sure if that's genetic or not)
>Can grow full facial hair impressively (no hipster pubic beard)
>Naturally high stamina
>Crazy good hearing
>High foot arches
>Manly voice
Average:
>Brown hair (women prefer brown hair so I don't rank this as outright bad)
>Penis size
>Jawline (very small overbite, not weak but not USMC tier jaw)
>General face shape
Bad:
>Male pattern baldness, slow recession thankfully
>Narrow shoulders
>Easy weight gain (I am fit but holy fuck I gain fat too easily, my diet is very strict)

I consider myself 7/10, better than most but some things hold me back from top 20. I look good enough for white women to treat me like a human but not enough for them to go crazy.