Is there something more degenerate than smoking weed?

>global pot ban when

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Convention_on_Narcotic_Drugs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, you are wrong, look at crack, heroin, amphetamines, alcohol, cigarettes, freebase.....

drugs are drugs. They fuck up your brain either that is a year or a decade later, weed included

>>global pot ban when
56 years ago en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Convention_on_Narcotic_Drugs

When you smoke marijauna you're high for a couple hours. No chance in hell of doing any critical thinking.

Amphetamines can actually help you do things

Most great leaders in history has been alcoholics, how many have been stoners?

>drugs are drugs. They fuck up your brain either that is a year or a decade later, weed included

Bullshit. If you are scum and you use drugs you continue to be scum. Everything can be done in moderation without being a degenerate. If you think you're better than a herb smoker for drinking your decomposed leaf matter then you have a really fragile ego. Drugs don't change people unless those people are weak.

Appearently some types of marijauna make you want to be active and others make you want to lie on the couch

If legit doctors instead of Jolly Ollie were trying to make marijauna that gave people energy it would probably be a useful antiderpessant

>couple of hours
more like 1 hour

t.marijauna tolerance

I had a retarded friend tell me he can only do math when high. He got an F.

Sweet im onto something. Give me power reeee

Wanting the government to ban plants is pretty degenerate.

>taking meth moderately
thinking you might u need to rethink that one

>Muh nap
zzz

I had a friend who sold the TI84 his mom bought him to his drugdealer

then he failed geometry

I fell for the "dude lmao weed is harmless" meme for years.

Weed is harmful in very subtle ways that you don't notice unless you have a suitable frame of reference. Over the last several years I basically would have one year of heavy smoking followed by one year of not touching the stuff and then repeat. Looking back it's so incredibly obvious that I was more productive, happier, and doing better in life during the years that I was clean.

Weed absolutely disrupts your motivation. It messes with your focus in subtle ways. It makes you more apathetic. Even just a small shift towards apathy and laziness can really change the direction of your life when magnified via years of use.

Stopped smoking the herbaljew about a month ago now, was tough the first week but now it's easier. I was worried it would make shitposting less entertaining but thankfully I was wrong.

Won't lie and say I didn't enjoy the /comfy/feels it gives, but being more energetic is a big bonus I would say. Also it means more spare cash.

Literally nothing is more redpilling than growing weed for money without smoking it. Hemp plastic when

I don't see anything wrong with it? If you wanna smoke meth every once in awhile how is that such a bad thing

Hate to be a "this" poster, but this poster gets it specifically

More degenerate? Poor Lemiwinks.

Some of the most badass intellectuals, scientists, engineers and politicians have been habitual pot smokers. And you're living in the stone age if you haven't dropped 'cid at least once.

>Is there something more degenerate than smoking weed?

Drinking alcohol for example

Drugs being illegal only increases crime.

People who are under the effect of alcohol look and act more degenerate than those who are under the effect of weed

It really erodes your ability to critically think

it's like having a wet blanket over your brain