SOUTH AFRICA RACE WAR PRELUDE GENERAL

South Africa's President Zuma 'risks race war' as he demands land owned by white 'occupiers' can be taken without compensation

>South African president Jacob Zuma has called on lawmakers to help seize white-owned land without compensation - to establish 'pre-colonial' patterns. But he has been warned that the measure would trigger a racial war in a country historically blighted by racial tensions. Speaking to parliament, he called for unity between black parties. The controversial move would require a change to the constitution.

>Zuma's comments echo those of his rival Julius Malema, who said earlier this week: 'So, we are saying black people, all of us must unite so that we can change the constitution so that we can expropriate land without compensation. 'There is no white man that will understand it.' Zuma told the Council of Traditional Leaders: Despite his ANC party having voted down a motion by the opposition EFF, headed by Malema, calling for land expropriation without compensation, Zuma spoke about his great-grandfathers, whose land had been confiscated. He said: 'It is now time for action. The time for talking, writing and analysis is over.' The black parties should unite on this issue.' His populist remarks follow a campaign by Malema, who has called on black South Africans to reclaim land taken by 'Dutch thugs'.

>Mr Zuma’s comments caused outrage among groups representing Afrikaans speaking farmers on Friday. The Boer Afrikaner Volksraad, which claims to have 40,000 members, said its members would take land expropriation without compensation as “A DECLARATION OF WAR”. “We are ready to fight back,” said Andries Breytenbach, the group’s chairman. “We need urgent mediation between us and the government. "IF THIS STARTS, IT WILL TURN INTO A RACIAL WAR WHICH WE WANT TO PREVENT."

archive.fo/00tnp

Prev thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=LCwWjgLFso8
youtube.com/watch?v=qjhAXPdjC_Q
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/gauteng/violent-protests-bremmer-street-west-of-pretoria-video/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/student-leader-dlamini-might-flee-to-swaziland-court-hears-20161018
amazon.com/1byone-Wireless-Security-Battery-operated-Weatherproof/dp/B00RCW8QS2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1488667769&sr=8-4&keywords=motion alarm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's the future of the entire western world

The Brutality in South Africa (goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

I pray that our leaders intervene, and stop South Africa from becoming Zimbabwe 2.0. I fear it may be too late however

Our telegram contact in SA for people interested to help out should the worst come to pass @kaaplander

SA Race War: 1st Battle Between Blacks & Whites - Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=LCwWjgLFso8

who cares about niggers killing each other? Its happening daily now in europe

A joke I heard from a SA exchange student:
>Q: What is the difference between an tourist visting SA and a racist?
>A: About three hours.

>who cares about niggers killing each other
It'll be more than that you dumb fucking polack, a major chimp out is inbound. Trying reading the OP, hell try reading in general. It'll do wonders for your intelligence.

This is going to be some 300 tier nigger slaughter kind of shit

Is there anything we can do to get them out of there? Don't the bongs need farmers? Isn't that the number one reason they took in refugees but none of them became farmers? I feel so bad.

> 'risks race war'
Not really, because whites are so outnumbered. More likely the ones who are able to leave will do so, the rest will suffer.

Kek has spoken!

tl;dr

> Bloedrivier

Niggers make bad soldiers.

wher did he go

tl;dr niggers want whitey to give up their lands without compensation meaning this will be like the fall of Rhodesia, now kill yourself

Oh no, an oppressed African minority that is threatened with genocide, thats terrible we must give them asylum!

oh they're white? lel fuck em

thanks eu

Whites should have never went to Africa let alone try to live there. Let the niggers live in their natural environment. Any whites deserve whatever they get for trying to live with niggers on their land.

expropriation without compensation is illegal and unconstitutional , Section 25 of the constitution.

To change the constitution , The legislature , ie parliament needs 75% to agree to change it.

The ANC currently has 62.255 (249) and EFF has 6.25% ( 25) . Maybe, maybe if the smaller parties agree to vote yes but Not All of the ANC will vote to change it.

To those who says that the president has broken the constitution already, why wouldn't he again?

Too much backlash from investors.

probably to bed, its getting pretty late, will do to

Reminder, that the SA president Jacob Zuma literally is a mathematical Illiterat
This simian literally cannot count.
Just watch him stumbling over simple numbers during public appearances:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjhAXPdjC_Q

>“A DECLARATION OF WAR”. “We are ready to fight back,” said Andries Breytenbach
Do they have the means to fight back?

checked

/Africa General 2.0/?

I would gladly accept white SA immigrants.

Come farm Canada, brothers and sisters, let the negro rot in his mud huts

afrikaners are fed up. this time it will be a final solution.

The EU is fucked and has been compromised by the Jewish menace for a long time. They are willing to let in thousands of unskilled savages from several shitholes, yet they won't help those that truly need it.

at least I doubt America would turn their back on them this time.

Reminder that it was filthy, filthy jews the ones who made the destruction of Boer South Africa possible.

Still, it's 10 million vs 100k. Can't beat those numbers (especially seeing as government controls the military).

Do those 100k have access to guns?

didn't nogs try this in Zimbabwe? Didn't it crash their economy? Didn't the government leaders just steal all the land for themselves and their friends?

I would gladly accept as well.

>whites colonize south africa and leave inland natives to their own devices
>bantu niggers come in and butcher inland native blacks
>over a hundred year later, bantu niggers lay claim to white man's lands to "return to pre colonial patterns"
Really made me think...... that all niggers should be exterminated; fucking parasites.

most afrikaners are armed. hand guns and hunting rifles mostly. Our army is inept. The local niggers are not armed.

Goddamnit, just move to Europe under refugee status already. The lot of you. We need your seed.

Wow this is horrific, I'm sure looking forward to western news outlets covering this terrible act of racism!

DONT FORGET WHATS HAPPNENING IN SWAZILAND AND LESOTHO RIGHT NOW

there are still 5 million whites here.

>a good site for me to upload happenings to?

southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/gauteng/violent-protests-bremmer-street-west-of-pretoria-video/

Whites fighting back ?

Telegram is compromised you idiots, you're going to get v&'d

Exactly why its unlikely they will do it.
The "comrades" enjoy their lifestyles too much besides why share with the peasants when you can just grease a few of your close friends and family to get what you want.

If they take the land , sure. i will rise up against the government but until then I'll just try to stop dom naaiers from shitposting.

BLACKED.COM

You talk like they knew that Blacks would eventually end up there. When the Dutch landed it was 150 years before they saw their first Black Person. They didn't have Wikipedia, google Maps and demographic surveys to know that in 150 years blacks would be encountered.

user, I have a question.

When the government is probably majority black, what causes the average SA chimp to blame white people for a lack of jobs, government services, order, etc.

Propaganda, sure, but do you have any examples?

him and trump would get along

screw that. i am gonna be a warlord. rampaging across africa and ethnically cleansing as i go. Imortan Jan! got great plans for my toyota pick up already.

you sound like towlie. wanna get high?

Why don't you guys just start an independent whites-only country called Boerland?

Most do. Don't forget government forces constantly get over run all over africa by machete wielding nogs high on heroin.

They'll hold their ground long enough for international intervention

This could actually be one of the most interesting world events of our time. So many EU and western nations are pro-refugee and anti racism, but what will they do when the race being targeted is white? If they do nothing, in already such racially divided times, there will be outcry and rightfully so. We will then no with absolute certainty how the political elite feel about the white race.

If they help them get out and avoid slaughter, then native nogs will ruin SA and demand more international aid and I'll laugh

Once the whites lose control the nogs will nig obviously. It still shouldn't happen to them though.
That's good to hear. It'll be battle of thermopylae tier. Do you think they can win? It doesn't seem like the nogs will stop pushing(obviously).

they believe our ancestors stole their ancestors live stock by trading them mirrors and beads for them.

assassinations, votes of no confidence and attempted mutinies

as two sketchy black counties located WITHIN south africa, maybe, just maybe, there are connections with anti white movements in SA

>They'll hold their ground long enough for international intervention

I would be fucking surprised.

Trump please tweet

They did that. It was called The Cape Colony, The Orange Free State and Transvaal.

They kept blacks out of their countries but let them come into work. The system was called apartheid.

>Boerland
Aren't the whites split between the Boers and the Anglos, with both hating each other?

>They'll hold their ground long enough for international intervention
You think someone like putin would support them like the rebels? Trump could take them in? What about the bongs, don't they need farmers?
>If they help them get out and avoid slaughter, then native nogs will ruin SA and demand more international aid and I'll laugh
This will be very interesting to say the least. I hope pro-white world leaders help them in some way and don't just turn a blind eye.

>only the living room is on fire

Neck yourself poes

Youtube, if not then theres always liveleak. Maybe even Vidme or some shit.

because there are no more terra nullius to be had. Cept New Zealand. They are faggots and not really people.

Sure, but they still pay taxes. They still spend money in their communities. They don't rival the government in terms of power over policy.

What do SA niggers think the whites can do? Make jobs and higher wages appear out of thin air?

because apartheid was "rayciss" and therefore bad.

No white people, don't embrace your position as the superior!

White Africans could easily win. I've been to South Africa, the blacks their are some of the stupidest people I've ever met. I mean it's mind blowing how stupid they. Even black americans are geniuses in comparison. If they really have 40k whites willing to fight they will win. This could be a good thing.

>Student leader Dlamini might flee to Swaziland, court hears

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/student-leader-dlamini-might-flee-to-swaziland-court-hears-20161018

Every single time whites are nice to blacks, every single time, it's in the belief that this will cause the blacks to behave, and every single time they are proven wrong.

So what does their government plan to even do with that land? Why not tax the white people who are using it for income instead of letting it slip into the hands of people who will most likely cause a loss of productivity? I'm sure the niggers will just shell it out to international mining companies for them to drink get undercut in the long run and have more poverty because they greedy, beady-eye niggers.

no they are 2 absolute monarchies. their parliaments doesnt have any real power. the jostling of position is just one nigger wanting to eat at the trough that another nigger is occupying.

Nothing will happen for fucks sakes, the ANC has too much invested in this country to kill the whites, what the fuck do you think will happen if we all die eh? RIP investments man, so fuck off with this fear mongering horse shit, yes crime is everywhere, just use your fucking brain.

The education system is used as a tool to disseminate to the masses. , I remember at my predominately white government school/ semi private the way they talked about apartheid was always biased. No discourse whatsoever.

Also , in rural areas and isolated areas mob mentality rules. Parents and Grandparents talk about their time when they were younger. when they had jobs and how the evil white man took everything away.

Explain.

Jy was uit jou ma se gat gebore want haar poes was te besig

>just use your fucking brain
will the nogs use their brain before they nig? don't act like this thing hasn't happened before.

>So what does their government plan to even do with that land?

If what I've read is true, give the land to their personal friends or family members, and taking the profit off the farm for themselves. Since they see the food shortage coming, they're acting in their own personal interest to make money, not understanding that doing exactly that is what's causing the food shortage and doing so further will make it worse.

It's so fucking true kek. Blacks are envious of whites because bbc and white women memes will never change the fact they are the lowest performing race on the planet and it isn't the white man's fault.

I don't even hate blacks but they just can't compete with any other race. Even illegal beaners who speak zero English accomplish more in America than they do.

zimbabwe is a dictatorship

haha lekker vloek woorde oor le internet bra xD

This is now national dialogue. This is being espoused by our democratically elected leader. That doesn't worry you at all?

The plan isn't to kill you. It's just to take all your shit and leave you on the street.

You don't think someone is behind the farm murders ? Why do they never steal anything if it's just robbery ?

Hope you are right for your sake

>relaxing around niggers
>ever

You need a pathogen inorder to have some kind of MAD

It Occured to the afrikaners a long time ago to start stockpiling and preparing.

The Africans even before the whiteman came always had a history of trying to completely exterminate anyone not a part of "their" tribe so this it pretty much the logical conclusion of what would eventually happen

Won't happen since white South Africans are cucks.

activists and pan anti colonial movements can serve as go between's

i would not be suprised if you found clinton or soros connections in these countries

sex trafficking and labor disputes always attracts radical leftists

>to kill the whites

We know they just won't up and kill us dumbass. All the same, have you never heard of "a frog in boiling water"? When will enough finally be enough for you?

It does. it is worrying.I never said that shit is ok but i don't believe it will happen unless there is a big catalyst. There is too much to loose. For everyone.

Can you win the war?

Can you win the Peace?

Can you win economicly?

Can you win demographicly?

Oh. You are under the impression that these people are able of coherent thought. They are not.

Their thinking goes like this: White people drive nice cars and live in nice houses.
If we take their houses and cars, their businesses and factories we will all live like white people. Thats it. They truly believe that. Not all. But the rural voting cattle of the anc, and the unemployed urban eff voters.

It's time for the white man to GO BACK
South Africa for South Africans (Black people)

>unless there is a big catalyst
You realize the moment America and Western Europe are strapped for resources and can't maintain the ever growing level of food aid, Africa starves, right? If things get hot between the West and Russia again, expect for things to get hot over there.

>There is too much to loose
That is apparent to people with IQ's in the triple digits, like you or myself.

That is not the average in this country. Not among the vast majority, not among our leaders.

That being said I hope you are right.

There was too much to lose for Zimbabwe.
Didn't stop Mugabe.. You talk as if you are dealing with rational forward thinking people.

Were there even civilizations near the Cape before the Dutch landed there?

Mass-immigration is supposed to make whites minorities in their homelands, so brining in white people is a no-no.

No western nation is going to support the Boers (well, maybe Trump or Poland or Russia), the Jews made the terrorist Mandela into the second coming of christ and the boers evil racists.

A few 10,000 Khoi who ran to the Dutch to save them from being killed by the San

Does this mean I can bring a qf Afrikaans girl to America to marry?

Also, I can weld stuff for you guys if you pay me

Do whites in South Africa have firearms?

You could really give them hell with motivated determined defenders with early-warning via motion sensors, etc.

These things are great btw, the receiver has three modes, alarm which never stops beeping when a sensor is tripped, low (just loud enough), and loud (Loud as fuck).

amazon.com/1byone-Wireless-Security-Battery-operated-Weatherproof/dp/B00RCW8QS2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1488667769&sr=8-4&keywords=motion alarm

pretty much a lone tribe of afircans, If I remember right they even had peaceful relations with the Dutch.

Then of course a fuck huge tribe from somewhere in northern africa made their way down there and pretty much exterminated any local tribes they encountered along the way and would have did the same to the local Cape africans if not for Dutch intervention.

also yes they really do have a 100m range and batteries last for like a year and a half in my experience

Khoisans lived there. Port Elizabeth area was empty.

like food? whites produce 99% of south africa's food