Watching tv with family

>watching tv with family
>sister is going to uni next year
>convince her to quit social media besides snapchat and focus on her medschool goal
>try to convince her not to whore around
>old bro sneaks over
>"oh is user the virgin giving advice again?"
>"college is for experimenting and smoke weed lmao"
not even /r9k/ or a weeb but what's even the point

>giving orders instead of knowledge

this is why you fail

I didn't order her at all, we were just talking

>oh is user the virgin giving advice again?
Sup Forums on suicide watch

Well, are you a virgin?

Yeah but so what? I'm not even halfway through uni

Old bro is now your enemy. You must destroy him

This.
How hard is it to drop some redpills here and there OP?
And why is your old bro such a degenerate fag? Gas him already.

Honestly losing your virginity isn't that good. I lost mine at 13 and it is one of the few things I absolutely regret.

Kick his ass dude.

And stop being a fucking pussy.

>How hard is it to drop some redpills here and there OP?
It's not but I'm usually away at school.

I can't turn my back on family, even if he's a degenerate. It's one of the few principles I still have left.

Sex isn't that great, to be completely honest. It's fun, sure, but only if it's with someone I actually love. I can't do casual sex. I even turn my girlfriend down quite often so I can masturbate instead but she fucking clings to me the whole time. It's annoying. Take your time and don't waste your virginity, my dude.

No one said you had to turn your back from them.
Literally kick his ass, how hard is it? If you can't do that at least outsmart him, and don't tell me that's difficult.

OP you seem like a good lad. Do you go to the gym? You sound like someone who would enjoy going to the gym (Just from the morals you displayed).

this

Forgot to mention that you have to beat it into your sister's head that med school will require all of her attention and then some. Tell her not to waste her time and jeapordize her college career with a potential pregnancy or drugs. Your brother is a faggot and she should disregard his "advice".

>convince

It's your own family dude....

>sister leaving for uni
>she's pure but internet savvy
>simply convince her to never post anything that could reveal her identity
>she returns fully untouched
Maybe freud was right

Fuck all of these people saying sex isnt great, they're as bad as the people who put everything on sex like said brother
just let the winds take you where they do OP, and hope they put you in a position where you find good fortune

He's 6'3 and like 230 pounds, I'm 6'1 and 150 lol. Also what's even the point of getting revenge?

I went for about 4 months until I hurt the tendon under my knee and couldn't walk normally. I should really go back though

no his brother is based, OP needs to be bullied into becoming a man or he'll be a virgin forever.

>halfway through uni
A fucking 20 year old virgin then, pathetic.

>tfw 21 yr old kissless handholdless virgin
Bully me all you want

>le virgin argument
Also she's retarded if she thinks she can get through med school while having fun and whoring around

here's your cure

You should. I recommend a Push Pull Lift routine

Getting fucked by another man doesn't count.

>please, sister, don't whore around too much

So this is what western civilisation has come to. It is impossible for me to even conceive having that kind of discussion with any female relative. It's beyond cuckoldry. You gave women too much liberty. I hope you can still find happiness amidst that much renouncement.

Cuck your brother to assert your dominance, then speak and she shall listen.

>>"college is for experimenting and smoke weed lmao"
did your big brother graduate?