Feminafus

Why do cute girls tend to be liberals?
Not saying all of them are, but most of them either don't care (Anzu) or end up being liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sfVkZYIyik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most women tend to be liberal

because in my experience most girls don't really care about politics and think that liberalism=socially acceptable

because you are in a high school in a urban or semi urban district and women in those locations at that age are utter trash.

Leftist women are out of shape, entitled used-up sluts with low self-esteem. You idolize them because you are unable to attract a traditional woman who doesn't have 3+ STD's.

Are the girls pictured supposed to be cute?

Questions about chicks go either to Chateau Heatiste or adv (Advice). This is a politics board. Short answer they are followers and do not feel safe thinking for themselves.

Because "cute" to you means "non-traditional"

>Most women tend to be liberal

If you're a woman you don't have to develop a brain, if you're pretty. People will always just let you cruise by on life, and anyone who doesn't is a sexist/creep/loser

Again this thread.....

Most women just go with the flow and can be red-pilled. Since society is liberal, so are they, but mostly just nominally. The hardcore lefties are unbelievably ugly, so I imagine their ugliness has influenced their views.

hey look like crackheads

>think that liberalism=socially acceptable
This may be true, however most of them consider themselves as "rebels", feminists even think they are "redpilled" (about muh patriarchy and stuff).

>I had a dream about you user-kun

Cute girls like having fun. Conservashits think fun is "degenerate". Cute girls meet people while out having fun. Only people they meet are liberal or don't care.

t. a cute girl

>Because "cute" to you means "non-traditional"

On second thought, this might be the most true.

>green-texting a known fact
literally cucked by reality and still in denial.

Wrong!

Post feet

>anzu
>girl

Pick one and only one

>brown eyes
>cute

There's studies that show that the uglier a woman is the more likely she is to pursue a career and be a liberal lol

>Why do cute girls tend to be liberals?
They don't you probably just suffer from either selection bias or implicit ideological bias which makes you view them more positively, attractiveness probably doesn't correlate very much with ideology, and if it does women don't even have serious political beliefs for the most part anyway, they just adopt common and inoffensive generic views.

Because the prime age for a "cute" girl is probably something like 18-25, and that age correlates strongly with liberalism because of
>university influence
>rebelling against "conservative" parents
>being broke af and needing gov't assistance

Liberalism means you don't need to think, and its based on emotional and not rational responses.

Women are dumb and emotional

/thread

>Kayleigh McEnany

Because liberalism appeals to less intelligent and less mature people and women are literally overgrown children devoid of any emotional maturity or critical thinking skills.

its children following a children's ideology.

You see young teenage boys being liberal at first but in their 20's and 30's they shift towards conservative values. Why? because the longer their live and grow the more knowledge and life experience they gain and their opinions change to reflect that knowledge. women stay left because they never learn or grow. The only conservative women i know are ones that has a strong and intelligent male role model (husband or father usually) who guided them on that path to begin with.

They are regime loyalists.

You don't really need to put much effort into forming your own opinions by being a liberal. All you need to do is listen to some platitudes and believe everything they say.

Maybe you just have shite taste in women?

>that pic
From left to right: marry, kill, fuck, kill.

>2016+1
>still caring about filthy, smelly, dumb, vapid, opportunistic 3DPD whores

Take the 2D redpill senpaitachi~!

just because they are attractive doesn't mean they are "cute", what user is trying to say is why do all young so to speak, "gamer girls/ emo lite/ nontraditional girls" act liberal? the reason why all of these "cute" girls are liberal and all these "hot girls are conservative, is because all of the conservative girls were the popular girls in college who don't have to worry about politics or being smart, so they just vote their sugar daddy, and all of the liberal "cuties" were the less popular girls who have been brainwashed that conservative girls are dumb... and most of them are as a matter of fact.

>HUEHUEHUE WOMEN R BAD

Because most of them will believe whatever is popular in their social circle or whatever the man they love believes.

Only the ugly or well raised ones (village girls) are anti-liberals.

Now this is a room FULL of problems lol

Those are indeed attractive, but the "cute" ones are usually liberals. But yes, those are wife material.

I was a spiteful fat chick throughout my teens to the point I turned into a shut in and played world of warcraft non stop to the point I forget to eat and only drink water. Now I'm 130 and I hate everything that regular chicks do.

Cute girls get used up by the age of 25. Fun girls is just another word for slut

It's quite simple really.

Attractive females are generally acted toward very willing and friendly, purely because of their looks, which men lust after.
As such they perceive humans in a way more positive light than other people, and as such assume that the world is filled with the same "good people" she comes across wherever she goes.
They base their ideology of universal equality understandably because people of all walks of life generally always act in the same friendly way toward them.
Therefor they are liberal.

thicc

ur not cute if you're on Sup Forums, bitch. don't act like you're better than us.

Looking at that image, does age have the opposite effect on female's ideology? Young conservatives and old liberals?

>Megyn Kelly
>Right wing
pick one

I don't think you understand what thicc means

>blacc

let me educate you

Why does it look like a phone photo redone in some low-quality art style?

This isn't /BRAAPGHP/ pls don't post it again.

this is the original

Move to Portland and tell me there are cute liberal women. They're all 200 lb dykes with blue hair

Because leftism is infantilism, and kyoot gurls are all glorified children

sage

take it to Sup Forums

F R I D G E

16yo's=cute
16yo's cant into politics, simply follow most visually appealing trends. Brightly colored hair/clothes. Thus most likely to fall into liberal groups with older peers which have already adopted these fasions. (unfortunately sjws and trannies)

The right just need to be the earliest adopter of the next big visual trend, and the teen waifus will follow. Simple.

their hormones like estrogen and hundreds of millions of years of evolution has programmed them to desire "love" (loose sex) and "peace" (being dominated by powerful men) to facilitate their primary biological drive to make babies.

left wing makes the promise that you will never have to fight, just love like rabbits, love everything.

Pretty people get carried through life and thus don't develop fatal problem solving skills and therefore tend to focus only on their emotions

The more I think about it, the more I despise people like this.

who ever claimed that they are bad? they are left-leaning, that's all I agreed with.

Where are those cute girls? All i see is average make-up artists.

Men on the other hand, have evolved to value power and strength in it's various forms so they can secure mates. That's why most right wing men are burly and traditional. it facilitates their biological drive to get a mate and defend their property.

many left wing men are left wing cause they are chasing after left wing women

right wing women are chasing after right wing men

why do the hottest chicks tend to be communist scum?

At least that is what Sup Forums has taught me.

because women are worthless lazy cunts and cant into anything other than sponging off society and stealing everything men create. i.e. liberals

Females generally have no interest in politics.

The ones that do are the weak-minded ones that were easily swayed by democratic emotional appeals.

The strong women are conservatives because they understand not everything is handed to them on a silver platter and they need to work to succeed.

So are most ugly girls.

what do you think?

is it too autistic and chauvinist?

The fact that you are looking for approval on Sup Forums is autistic

Not the hottest, right wing girls are probably more attractive, but many commies do have pretty faces.

Because they like being shared around

>Not the hottest, right wing girls are probably more attractive, but many commies do have pretty faces.
Just like Russians.

>Citation needed
Seriously why are you guys believing things without any kind of study?

women tends to swing to the ones holding the power. since the left won the culture war most girls tends to be leftist.

i'm a liberal and i'm not a cute girl checkmate atheists

I'm just looking for feedback.

I'm curious as to how many people agree with what I said on here.

this

sauce?

I know.

Don't base your opinions on what others think, stay true to yourself.

Also lurk more

How am I supposed to measure cuteness? Most of the cute girls I know are liberals, but as said, so are the ugly ones.

It's an observed fact

I think it is just simple mathematics.

There are attractive women on the right, just of less of them, I'm sure.
Or, at least they're already in some sort of relationships.

Loads of women voted for Trump, but how many of those were attractive young 20-somethings?

I'd wager not many.

some Spanish feminist, she's retarded and an attention whore, way worse than August West, but I find her cute.

kittiechaos2x2 is her insta

Conservative women don't need constant self-validation.

Because cute girls are driven by emotion and they've never had a strong authoritative figure to feel connected with.

The woman with the hardest life still doesn't have life as hard as the average man. Considering all the free shit that Uncle Sam gives them, I might even go as far as saying that the woman with the hardest life still doesn't have life as hard as the man with the easiest life.

When life is easy for you, when people are constantly handing you free shit, you never get smart. Intelligence is an adaptation to hardship. You have to outsmart the things that stand against you. Barely anything stands against women. So they never get smart. Thereby, they don't really give a fuck about anything beyond their immediate comfort.

are you saying that you're gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=6sfVkZYIyik

I like how they lined themselves up in order of attractiveness.

Anyway, feelz>reals, political knowledge gap, think less like economists than men, etc

look at how "cute" they are OP

and we have these creatures

>implying she ain't a total freak in bed

They're definitely more vapid and shallow than conservative girls. Most of them aren't attractive, in picture you posted only far left is decent, and even she is wearing a mask under thick makeup application.

You rarely meet conservative girls though unless you are one. They don't go to clubs, or bars, and tend to be home bodies for their husbands/ boyfriends out of work, work usually being something in secretary or medical field (lab tech, nurses)

never put your dick in crazy

Ugly women and hipster sluts tend to be Liberal.

>Why do cute girls tend to be liberals?
This comment so obvious shill bait it's worthy of more sage than I can deliver.

Compare YouTube rallies with Hillary/Trump and you quickly find Libcunts all look like horrible monsters from the Black Lagoon.

they don't really care about being liberal, just like how most men here don't care about being right wing
it's all self indulgence and ego stroking

I claim this thread in the name of St August!