Hey Sup Forums Lets write a 150 word letter to Donald Trump

Hey Sup Forums Lets write a 150 word letter to Donald Trump
1 word per post allowed.

BUILD

These never work, make it one sentence per post.

Niggers

The

WALL

Imgay

TODAY

Israel

Needs

Faggot

Kill

Obama

smear

Cuck

Mister

legacy

kikes

POO

cheeto

After my wife and me were unable to get pregnant, I finally admitted to her bull about my fantasy of him knocking her up. Looking back, it was a weird thing to do, but he was excited by the opportunity and agreed almost immediately. I felt so embarrassed about my admission, I begged him not to tell my wife.

But it was too late to beg out, and he went for it. I started to back paddle a little, so he just ignored me. It didn't not take him long to convince my wife to go bareback. Not much longer even to get her thinking about getting pregnant by him.

However she felt ashamed, and did not dare tell me. Instead she started fucking him bareback behind my back. There was a lot of dishonesty going on, both from me, and from her. I was hurting our marriage.

Finally while we were having sex, my fantasy got the best of me and I started telling her my fantasy. I was shocked how quickly she agreed. As far as I knew they were still using condoms.

Then her next ovulation happened during the weekend. We knew exactly because we were attempting an insemination at the hospital. Not wanting to waste any opportunity she decided to ask her boyfriend over that night.

So they fucked. No condoms. And she left no doubt she wanted him to knock her up.

He finally did. It has been over a year, and we now have a wonderful sweet little daughter. I could not be happier. As for my wife and me, we went through some difficulties, but finally got through. Things have changed however. The original bull has disappeared, but other men have taken his place.

Our marriage has also changed forever. She has taken charge, and I fully accept she is in control now. However we are happy. Seeing our daughter grow, day by day, is the most amazing thing in the world.

around

Mexico

bog

SAD!

Nigger

Leaf

Not

the

alluding to

dik2ass

SHALL

obongo

BLACK'D

with

KIKES

Anal

Whore

stole

Tranny

ayy-lmaos or resign

emails

implying

Obama

dicks

Chickenhawk

dear

BIGLY

autism

. Therefore,

famalamadingdong

MY

/u/aubonpaine is a leftist reddit shitter who is insanely easy to trigger by direct message

banana

LOCK OBONGO UP

bump

WIRETAPPING

IS

BAD