IT'S HAPPENING: MALMO ATTACK LOTS OF POLICE! AREA SEALED OFF!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/838153639000670209
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mLSu6h61aMY
sydsvenskan.se/2017-03-04/en-person-skottskadad-pa-kronetorpsgatan
twitter.com/swedense/status/835531636737462272
flashback.org/t2818042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/838153639000670209

oh look it's saturday

please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white

It's just increased security for a poetry reading, nothing to see here

Wow, this happens like 50 times a day in Murrican cities.

2 people injured. in what is basically the syria of scandinavia

its nothing

a happening?..

Any live streams?

>2 people injured

Trumpo need to pass laws dealing with Happening abuse

>mean while this idiot is fucking his wife in a hotel

God, damn it if only we had like a real reporter running around Sweden who ever keeps giving this leach money to do nothing. You should be ashamed you got scammed

SWEDEN YES

it was probably a white person hence they care about it enough to display it nationally

they're going to say 'look! evil white people!"

One more reason to prohibit civilian ownership of firearms: it's clearly obvious the average person is mentally and emotionally incapable of wielding these weapons of mass destruction. People have too much freedom, and they need to be reminded of their place in the world.

Fuck the injured people! What about the ikea racks and wandering moose tonight?

>two people injured

wow it's fucking nothing

come and get it moshe

Are you trying to trick me again?

he went to pakistan2.0 with his wife? is he fuckin insane?

REMEMBER IF THE SHOOTER IS A WHITE GUY HE IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST, IS IT A MUSLIM GUY HE'S JUST A MISUNDERSTOOD INDIVUDUAL

Much killing So wow
Time for Norway to mobilize the army

Fuck you and fuck O'Leary

One week after Drumpf said last night in Sweden.
Its the atmosphere of happening that causes happenings.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. Sweden is the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and you drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color is superior. Most Swedish women prefer migrants to whites in Sweden because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. A white, Swedish family took me in and their son told me I was the best father figure he could possibly have, even though I am older than him, he says I have actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in Dumbfuckistan. Hell, even visiting family here in Minneapolis, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

Pic related

I'm curious as to how quickly immigrants can access guns in Sweden, anyone know?

That's fake news. CNN said that Sweden is safer than everywhere else in the world and nothing bad happens, ever.

WeW Sven!

>REMEMBER IF THE SHOOTER IS A MUSLIM GUY HE IS AN ISIS SLEEPER AGENT, IS IT A WHITE GUY HE'S JUST A MISUNDERSTOOD INDIVUDUAL

>happening in Malmo
It's like saying water is wet

Pfffffhahaha
I give you 2/10 because you put effort into it you fucking shill piece of shit

23:45
Кpиcтaн Бэйл в Швeдcкoм фильмe пoд нaзвaниeм Mиo мoй Mиo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mLSu6h61aMY

Probably just some Somalis doing mankind a favour by shooting other Somalis. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I was given a gun by a fellow migrant after a week of being on Sweden. Most of us don't prefer guns because they are difficult to conceal. Portable bomb-bombs (I don't know the English word) are much more popular in our communities.

sydsvenskan.se/2017-03-04/en-person-skottskadad-pa-kronetorpsgatan

Can't be bothered to translate but
>basically thug shit in a bad neighborhood, shot people/perps likely not from a skiing nation

This wouldnt even make the local nightly news in Philadelphia, NYC, Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, LA or DC

I wonder what all those cities have in common....

One person dead. Unfortunately, this is nothing out of the ordinary.

20 years ago this would be big news in sweden as there were very few shootings.

Gee I wonder who it is.

Trump laying the tracks folks, when the next chemical attack happens, it will make this look like petty theft. All these naysayers will be crawling back, Islam never ceases to one up itself when it comes to evil shit.

Yeah but at least we got a couple hundred years of free labor out of our tumors.

My friend is from Sweden, he told me it was his classmate that did it, a guy named of Samsk Hydersson

HOLY FUCK! TIM POOL WAS ONE OF THE VICTIMS!!!!

> Samsk Hydersson

What kind of a stupid ass name is that

Any word of possible involvement of known ISIS support Samir al Haid?

It's meant to be swedish, ask yourself.

First for tanned Swede

BREAKING: Shooting was actually revealed by investigators to be a series of consecutive gas leak explosions. People injured are both brave refugee survivors having PTSD flashbacks from the loud bangs

It sounds more like a Canadian liberal fag name than a Swedish one

>poetry reading

"swedish" poetry is fucking brutal, man

>IS IT A MUSLIM GUY HE'S JUST A MISUNDERSTOOD INDIVUDUAL

nah it'll be because swedes are racist

A firearm, by definition, can't be a weapon of mass destruction.

Hi, does anybody here have statistical records of swedish crime since 2012 that includes nation of origin or race?

I've been looking for a while but it's really buried and can't find much.

All I have is the daily news reports, but that won't hold up to serious scrutiny.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

tim is dead isn't he

Remember goys, nothing is happening in Sweden.

Such statistics are illegal in Sweden. Same as in France and some other fucked countries.

You can only find statistics on born in Sweden/born abroad/born in Sweden with two foreign born parents.

But the last report was published back in 2005, the government refuses to have another one, a new one, published.

>nothing is happening in sweden

>mudshits killing each other
I don't see the "breaking news" here.

>Tyrone Rodriguez trying to make up names

>implying chicago is a city

>But the last report was published back in 2005
yep, that's the last report I have too

but if we keep those same rates and apply it to the current census that says 1/3 of the population are foreign citizens or 1st/2nd generation immigrants, those numbers would be fucking incredible

too bad the shitcuck government is censoring this

yeah but those stats are NOT illegal in Denmark and Norway, and given how similar these nations are, it's not unfair to say you'd expect to similar traits carried through all three

and violent and rape crime in copenhagen is largely all caused by immigrants, i believe. same for oslo?

>There's nothing wrong in sweden!
>gonna wear a bullet proof vest though?

>what?

fpbp sweden should be left to crash and burn as a warning to everyone

>wow a crime in a big city! that proves that sweden is collapsing due to immigration!

hmmm, you see, i'm sorry sweetie but

Even if they published a new one it wouldnt really say much since it doesnt go into race/ethnicity, just if people are born here or not.

10-20 years ago the category "born in sweden with two swedish born parents" was the same as saying ethnic Swedes, Thats not the case anymore since some immigrant groups have been here since the 70's, and in the statistics they Will start "looking like Swedes"

Here is a better version.

thanks friend

Yeah, I noticed that during my research, they danced around terms like "immigrant" and "swedish" and use shit like "bada foraldrarna utrikes fodda" and "bada foraldrarna inrikes fodda"

I'm so fucking sick of the swedish government after these weeks of research

>I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden.
It depends if you managed to flee to a nice area or if you live in various suburbs.
Basically Malmö, third largest city in Sweden, is one big shithole full of sandnigger criminals. Think of it as "muslim detroit".
Don't think any Jews still alive there. Most fled to Israel.
(And the Stockholm Banker Jews didn't shed a single tear for them as they argued each other on national TV.)

PLEASE BE WHITE

PLEASE BE WHITE

PLEASE BE WHITE

PLEASE BE WHITE

I can't find none english language media reporting this yet. WTF

Because it happens every week. Nothing big.

This is literally nothing. Stop.

twitter.com/swedense/status/835531636737462272

why did they make an anime based on him?

I don't want to get shot Sup Forums. Americans, help a white boy out with some advice on how to avoid getting assaulted in "the hood".

PERFECTLY FINE
NOTHING IS WRONG
WHAT NO-GO ZONES?
DRUMF IS LYING TO YOU
CNN NOT FAKE NEWS
THIS IS FAKE FAKE LIES LIES LIES

t.Not CNN

Group polerizations will be pushed no matter what. As long as something happens, then it doesn't matter if he's black or white.

Is he still in Sweden? I hope he's reporting on this.

Don't walk outside.

You reap what you sow, Sweden.

Also, don't drive a bus.

And don't allow your female friends/family to work.

This is pathetic, someone just erase them and make a new country

Don't relax.

yippeee

i mean oh noooo

>Swedish Government propaganda about No-Go zones being Go-Go zones.
We prefer to call them Run-Run Zones.

According to only non-censored forum in Sweden (servers in USA NY to get free speech) it seem to be standard BoB violence.
flashback.org/t2818042

>swedes
>white boy

wew

In 25 years I have never seen a single white murderer referred to as a "misunderstood individual" by either the media nor the general populace.

Make sure you never get so poor you have to beg at a gas station. You will likely come across competition from some niglet who will get his family to break your head open to the point you die from a brain injury while in a coma.

fake news everything is fine nothing happened in sweden our rapes and grenade attacks are massively exaggerated by the media

RIP Pool and ugly gf

>shit found in toilet
Oh my gosh breaking news guys!

Never allow your grandparents to roam without protection, either. They are easy targets.

I´m here, it is basically nothing. You racists just want to enforce your narrative. Whatever happened - how do you know it´s not swedes? We have criminals you know.

God we are going to fucking own your shit when we decide we want your resources.

If you are ever caught off guard, sprint to an area with lots of grass. They'll have to stop and graze which will give you a chance to get away.

At least they admit that crime is exponentially growing. Cucks...

Sweden has never been safer! Crime is going down! Humanitarian supapowah!!!!

If you must live in an area full of them, make sure you immediately close your electric gate. Having a gun inside the house also helps to run them off.

If they ask for your money, give it to them. Your family, usually, would prefer you weren't being mourned.