Feels bad man

Feels bad man

Gas yourself

Holy shit neck yourself you piece of degenerate fuck.

it's weird my 23andMe changes the >1% percentages every few months.

Count yourself fortunate to have a drop of master race blood.

Maybe it isnt accurate? Im sure this is just a mix up

Who cares.

Do you look white? Ok.

i mean

>tfw 50% Ashkenazi

If it makes you feel any better, your 1% Jewish DNA is unlikely to contain the genes which enable shekel-seeking behaviors.

With that said, do you ever feel compelled to SHUT IT DOWN?

yep

gas is the only option

What's your paternal haplogroup?

I guess theres always someone out there living worse than you are
No

I think you mean better, normie

This is ok right? Lots of other whites and europeans have this right?

No i dont kike

You may have had a kang as an ancestor.

Why run the risk? Why not just preemptively self-gas?

I would self-gas as a precaution desu.

Hitler wuz Haplogroup E.

YOU

kike'd

Claim your birth rigth

A tiger dresses up as a cute puppy. It's still going to rip your throat out.

>tfw I have Azkenazi last name
>tfw none of my relatives are jews
>tfw mom looked like anne frank when young
>tfw too scare to take 23 and me

I order test last week. Its in mail now. Probably a month before I get the results. But Ive been talking to my mother and she said that on my fathers side, some grand grand mother or father were jewish.

How much fucked am I?

someone kill me

not good user, you will have a lot of jew in your blood, you need to breed that out.

Hi friend!

Probably more fucked than me
I feel a little better thanks

>giving a private company your DNA

Seems like no one can escape the genetic jew, im starting to think 23andme maybe throws in stuff you might not actually be in some weird attempt to make us all more "diverse"

fuck you

>2.7% nigger
lmao at your life

I actually got a tattoo of Africa over my heart with a star where Gana is, I tell people that's where I'm from.

I'm litterally 6'3" blonde hair blue eyes aryan god. Some people get angry, but it has difused some fights with dindus. They look really weird at me then accept it

The jews worm their way into everything

>2.7% nig
>0.1% kike

>Feels bad man

Feel the hate of knowing that one of your ancestors was probably the white slave of a (((merchant)))

>2% Jewish
>>>/israel/

>mfw your face is my face

You're .4% master race. What's there to be upset about?

Interesting ancestry user

Wtf did jews own white slaves?
>master race
Kek

Considering they effortlessly control the world in spite of being such a relatively tiny minority, I would say that yes, Jews would have to be the master race. Who else? White people? The ones who Jews control?

White people are letting jews enjoy themselves. We all know what happens when the white man stands up to jews and quits taking their bullshit

They get beat by other white people?

It takes white people to beat white people? Very true no one else can compare. Besides no one did it for the jews

You unironically have more google DNA than Viking DNA.

Sad!

My great-grandmother was Ashkenazi jewish and that makes me 5%. I am 95% percent pure European. Can I still join the fourth Reich?

Post nose.

you have to go back

At least you're not russian

What's the difference, really?

OUCH!

Could be worse, I'm closer to 50%

About 600 years or so.

Scandis back then were the niggers of Europe. Scandis today import niggers and have them do the raping for them.

Read up on it, this specific E is very European.

Don't listen to the faggots, you are fine.

Accodring to the Nazis themselves, one-eighth jews could be "considered of German blood"

This.

I took 23 and me awhile back, came back 99.9% Euro god. 0.1% Unassigned.

Check back a few year later, 0.2% North African.

Fuck you, speculative Jews and your diversity Agenda.

The varg tier memes disgust me, but, this is also bullshit. They had a rich honor and legal system, didn't have double digit IQ, beautiful art and A European sense of virtue.

Read Evola now pls.

Top fucking kek

I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

You mistake what I was saying for some kind of varg shilling, again.

I wasn't saying they had great architecture. I was saying they weren't nig tier in an intellectual sense. I was talking about their honor system, their social standards, their sense of virtue, shit of that nature.

>And yet, not a single lardass Sup Forumstard could build even a mud hut.

do so many people here actually dish out the dough to take this test? i thought would be the majority.

i want to see exactly how much asiatic influence i have. do they really subtly change your percentages every now and then?

That's a pretty impressive conservatory the vikings built in 1000AD.

I took a screenshot ilof my precentages so ill check now and then but they say they "constantly work on updating their accuracy and your test may reflect this" so theyre really covering their backs

>0.4
Try being 25%+