THIS IS IT. I'M DONE

I've been a loyal Trumper since the beginning, I've been able to everything that he's done up to this point, but trying to frame Obama is where I draw the line.

I'm sorry Sup Forums, but I can no longer support Drumpf any more.

Fuck, you're right. Just realized really how many rural and suburban retards there are on this board.

Same! If I knew he was such a (((((social media))))) attention jew I'd votefor Hillary in retrospect.

Slide. Remember to sage.

Nigger faggot

Wtf I love Hillary now

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

Lmao. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Same. This is not the man i voted for and his actions are terrible

Same here OP, today was the day that Trump officially became a dictator

Lmfao. Clearly you havent / never were a Loyal Trump supporter. If so you would know its the truth. Just like everything else hes been right about. Bye

SHILL THREAD.
SAGED AND GASED.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Drum---I mean Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Stay on your side of the wall, Pedro.

Agreed OP, I've been with drumpf from the start but hes out of control now and needs to be stopped

This

Not gonna lie, nuclear codes, drumpf, I hate Jews trust me

Not going by. Horner trunk supplier here. It's Ben Harper washing ten crash and fern. Butt in all succulents we tent leather tubular toads!

Have to agree OP.. r u a faggot?

This. I'm a former trump voter and I regret it just like everyone ITT

It's like you shills aren't even trying anymore.

.5/10

not gonna lie, former share blue shill here. this is hilarious watching democrats crash and burn. but in all seriousness we cant let obama get off for treason.

This. I has no idea he couldn't spell

Trump supporters never die. We just retaliate with hate, then we multiply.

>then we multiply.
no because none of you fuck at all

Obama is a seditious traitor and racketeering mobster.

Hey get the fuck out normie

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

FUCK DRUMPF

>Sup Forums-pol-Trump-March-2017-sample-5.
jpg

cuck

Funny user, but why do you keep helping them shitpost?
That's dirty money bro..

Why is the last straw? I know you are memeing but who gives a fuck? Id have prefered if he just called Obama a cuck. Also anyone who says Drumpf has down sydrome. That meme was dumb when it started and it still is.

>tfw reading the replies and you realize its a shill containment thread
carry on

leeeel kekekekekk feggits sage

fuck drumpf and fuck white people
let the BBC reign supreme

So you guys actually think obama wire tapped trump? I mean all we can take him for is his word right now but I mean without evidence this is going go no where and it will be seen as a baseless claim. On the other hand this is could just be another trump tweet

Great job remembering to rename your image. Now gtfo.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here

I AM SO SICK OF DEFENDING THIS LUNATIC

Eat shit and die.