(Study) BRITISH WOMEN REFUSE TO SHOWER

>majority of women in the UK don’t bathe or take a shower each day
> one in three women admitted that they had gone as long as three days without washing
>57 per cent of women acknowledged the importance of hygiene
>60 per cent of women did not remove their makeup before bed
>a fifth of women said they took a shower or bath every day
>Almost 90 per cent of women surveyed said they didn’t improve their hygiene because they were too tired

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/majority-of-uk-women-dont-bath-or-shower-10065854.html

Absolutely fucking disgusting

Muslims don't bathe, we know.

>falling for the showering every day meme

The Jews got this one boys. Let us pray for the lost soul.

They know nothing can make them not stink so why bother. Nationality with this doesn't matter. Who can afford water anymore anyways

No wonder their pussy stinks when I lick them.

I'm with you breh. Showering everyday is a good way to force your body to desperately produce more oil (stink).

Every other day is plenty unless you workout everyday.

>one in three women admitted that they had gone as long as three days without washing
NO NOT THREE DAYS NOOO

>Of course a subhuman from a shithole will educate you about hygiene

Maybe if you sit on your ass all day

Showers are jewish subversion.

This is a dying nation.

listen the water is practically free, and the soaps cheap.

Fuck off frog, I bet you don't even wash your hands after peeing.

Westerners have the worst hygiene ever.

do you not shit, sweat and shave daily?
fucking disgusting

I have a powerful sense of smell; I can smell the women at my work after a days work there, its a sour kind of pissy smell that men don't get.

I fell for the no poo and shower every other day meme once. My sebum production never balanced out and I was gross and greasy.

When I lived in my family I was the only one who showered every day. When I was living at uni all said they didn't shower every day except one guy who stank of shit so he was definitely lying. Mexican girl did shower every day, I got along with her well.

Using the shower-Jew....

Dude, I shower maybe every three or four.
It's not good to shower every day, shit's kinda fucked for your skin, really.

That's because I'm not there with them every night.
Then they'd have to shower.
PSSH PSSSH

>had gone as long as three days without washing
fucking novices

A hard core filthmonger should be able to refrain from bathing for at least a month

Do you not have toilets to wash your asses there?
Not showering =/=not washing .

This

So that's what "slag" means.

The do, many times a day actualy.

That's why arab countries are the countries that most expend water

Fpbp
/Thread

Aren't they mostly muslim?

No, first world countries don't install bidets.

Only the Western Middle East (formerly Europe) has them.

Not surprised. British women are dirty and ugly.

Shower jew? LOL
Enjoy the grease jew retards

washing yourself in room you just shat in is not hygenic

Sad but true.

If I go even a day without showering i end up covered in grease

First: "In the UK" is a code phrase for "in London"
Second: Pakis don't shower at all.
Third: Neither do the French.
Fourth: Demographics indicate that the poll is actually underestimating women who lack showering.

no way is this true, im sick of bogus fake news

Yeah that's pretty disgusting desu senpai, I don't know what's wrong with our women.

I need to shower everyday otherwise I stink like a paki.

>3 days
Fucking lightweights

Remember buddy, you are what you eat.

Are they British women? Or are they actually Pakis and Vindaloos who declare themselves British

I at least half ass bathe every 12 hours.

Enough beer for today, user.

Lol so true. At least he realises the throat cancer risk

If you live in a cold environment, like if your house is 60 deg F then you dont need to take a shower every day. I was in jail for a couple of months, it was very cold in jail, I only showered once a week. I did not smell when it was time to shower, only showered to make my hair softer.

>meanwhile in australia

Arabia doesn't have water.
It's a desert.

aussie women > british (((women)))
ya heard me right m8s

People who shower every day or every second day (without having a sweaty job or something) are ruining the symbiotic bacterial shield of their skin. They have skin diseases much more often and their skin ages faster.

Bath once a week, shower after workout and the rest of the time just wash your private parts, buttcrack and armpits.

not really necessary, I just kind of like it. you could probably go three four days if you don't sweat our get dirty.

oh fuck off, this is total bullshit.

Not gonna lie, if I really like a girl and her smell she can be stanky and I won't mind. A sexy stinky girl is kinda hot, like she's a dirty animal or something.

The problem is if it's not a good smell you have to let them know and then they cry so it's better just to bathe ladies.

That being said, if you're dating someone who's smell you're averse too, maybe you shouldn't be dating.

Do they taste like iron?
I legit do all of those thing every other day.

I can't get hard to stinks. Sorry

I used to shower after every dump but my skin became super dry and infected with yeast.

So now I wash my butt in the bathtub with a bowl of warm soap water instead of showering.

British women are dry, I lick them up to get things going. They taste like tea desu.

>A sexy stinky girl is kinda hot
it depends. I mean when a girl just smells like she's sweaty then yeah it's nice, but when a girl smells like wet dog (you know what I'm talking about, some people smell like this when they get out of the shower for some reason) it's an instant boner killer.

idk why some people get that wet dog smell. it's fucking disgusting.

>So now I wash my butt in the bathtub with a bowl of warm soap water instead of showering.
Made my fucking day. Ahahaha!

The Angl0 at it again.

per cent of women did not remove their makeup before bed

Okay, I admit that I don't shower every day on weekends every weekend, and depending on how you word a survey, I might say that.

But if you don't remove your makeup every day, it will look terrible and fuck up your skin! And even if you are too tired for a full bath, it takes like 10 minutes to was your face, armpits, and private parts. If you're too lazy to use soap and water, there's even those little towelette things that cleanse and moisturize- takes like 2 minutes to wipe one over your face, then your pits, and then wipe another one over the rest of your body.

What are British women thinking?

Why would people shower every single day?? Don't be ridiculous.

Shampooing too much fucks up your hair as well, a lot of people seem to be unaware of this

>shit's kinda fucked for your skin, really.

Then use lotion, you smelly faggot.

I fucked up once, got down on a girl who was on her period a few days before. The taste of iron is horrible.

Next they'll fall for the shampoo meme. Amirite?

This, if you start stinking just after a day then you need to learn to wipe.

Fpbp

I smell good thats all i know, but lately been using shampoo because keep forgetting to get soap.

>shampoo
We only use sheep fat and mint.

How do you guys deal with this gender. Ive never had one speck of a single molecule of stank or filth

I don't think I know anyone that DOESN'T bath every day. That's fucking disgusting, just imagine how their cunts stink.

It's also disgusting that you guys don't have bidets.

the best conditioner for your hair is your natural body oil, you should only use a very light amount of shampoo so that your hair is slightly oily

not saying you should shower EVERY day (i do because i'm not gross) because it's bad for skin and hair but at least wash your face, junk and ass every day.

jesus christ uk women are disgusting.

This stupid country doesn't have trough urinals. That's a problem for some. Like for me. For whatever reason. I don't care about the vision aspect of it. I don't like feeling like a little girl with a towel. We even have doors and dividers. I blame feminism

Today I learned that anglos are filthy.
If you don't take a shower every day you are subhuman.

>british women
Man, is it any wonder that this rotten country is so full of poofs and nonces?

I haven't showered in 2 weeks what's the big deal.

I agree with both of you, I usually shower once every other day, no one has ever said I smell and I've been to multiple countries, people who shower ever day are just doing their bodies more harm then good, you have to be a serious fucking ponce to care this much about your "hygiene" which isn't going to be drastically changed if you stop yourself from scrubbing all the protective oils off your body every fucking day

so if you have sex with a brit you have to send her to clean her ass first?

thats fucking disgusting desu sempai

The more we read about this. And look at you. Because Anglo males are not stinky nor ugly. The more nobody cares about this. It makes more sense when you stack against an unwashed vagina. An Englishwoman's. Or anybody else's. Thing is is there's no dick soaps. Plenty of vag soaps though. This is a real problem and it's unsolveable

Another promotion for the poor hygiene culture. first they told you flossing was bad, then cleaning the wax out of your ears. by next year it will be considered bad for you if you wipe your asshole after taking a shit.

What a load of bullshit

>be water merchant
>need for greed
>push out propaganda that shames people into using more water
>???
>shekels

studies show that Australian women are 2 thirds pubic lice.

I know. I wash my hair once a week and it never is oily or greasy or something.

>t. shower at least twice daily, fresh, clean and happy

How is this possible? I tried this for a couple months only washing once or twice a week and my hair was disgustingly greasy. I don't think it's my diet.

>he's never been away from a shower for at least 3 days
Son, I am disappoint.

>buy more shit goy to solve problems the other shit I sold you caused

Change you shampoo.

There are some days in the summer when I have to shower morning and night. England doesn't get hot though.

>England doesn't get hot though.
This is the key point really.

Showering every day is unhealthy as fuck. Your skin gets all dry and iches like hell if you shower a lot. Not to mention the potential heart attack you get when the water bill comes. Every other day is sufficient.

>The do, many times a day actualy.
but why they smell then?
horribly

>TFW when we have fixed water charges for everyone and people still don't wash.
The true jew is the energy companies

Cool, now you guys can give us frogs some rest about hygiene.
I shower everyday, my wife shaves everywhere and I wash my hands after peeing.

I shower everyday 2-3 days. I don't stink and my hair only gets greasy in 3 days. England is quite cold so we don't sweat as much.

>2017
>Not smacking wenches in the face with your pee-pee hands.

So you would never use a bathroom that had a shower in it? That's like most ensuites in houses these days

>Your skin gets all dry and iches like hell
That's to be expected in Sweden.