Proof of a biological imperative for Transgendered persons

Biology teacher literally schools scientists on the matter: transgenderedism is a biological construct.

I'd like to see "Professor" Jordan Peterson dispute this.

>heres a bunch of examples that have nothing to do with humans
>oh that's not good enough? heres some examples of humans with extremely rare genetic deformities
>so you should respect people that identify as a girl okay???

Bigots it's 2017. Being transgender is fine. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND SUPPORT TRANS KIDS

those examples she lists for humans are extremely rare abnormalities and exceptions against the overwhelming majority of humans who are either male or female.

Trans people are very rare too, that's the point.

>so you have a male body
>so you have a female body

That's still just 2 genders

That's not the point. Her point is that you shouldn't use XX = girl and XY = boy.

And her reasoning is literally retarded.

Yeah they're rare so why don't we still respect them

>Syrian calling everybody bigots

Lol k

Yes. But 99.7% of the time men are xy and women xx.

So we need to remodel our entire society because the current system fails to accommodate 0.0001% of the population?

99% the time, they are not trans, so I don't get your point, buddy.

Yes but this is beside the point.

Why can't trans people use the dufferently abled bath room?

not only this, those people with genetic deformities are still either male or female LOL it's widely accepted in science that when a Y chromosome is present that person is male, even with androgen insensitivity which negates the Y chromosome.
TL;DR There is not a SINGLE human with XX that has a working penis and male gonads, and there is not a SINGLE human with XY and a working penis with female gonads.

>ZW chromosomes

So it's a scientific fact that you can be trans-avian now?

My point was that the biology teacher's point, while true, is of limited relevance as in the overwheling majority of cases m=xy and f=xx

yes, people with such a mental illness tend to be a small minority compared to most people who are relatively healthy, mentally.

>>so you have a male body
>>so you have a female body
>That's still just 2 genders

Sheeeit.
I love it when they use insanely rare and sometimes lethal congenital defects as an argument for why a deranged man is actually a woman. You might as well point out that kids are sometimes born without a functioning heart or brain and say "cerebellum-bodied people are not the norm, you fucking bigot"

Truth is we're never gonna have an end to this transgendered bullshit until we have a full understanding of the human brain and how that relates to gender.

If it turns out we map out the human brain and it turns out that nothing suggests that transgenderism is unnatural. That will be the end.

Until then its going to be an endless debate because there us no objective fact for how these fuckers "feeel"

Why are trans people so fucking annoying

>insects, birds, reptiles, flatworms, various fish, mold, mushrooms
>humans with extremely rare medical conditions

>therefore I get to use whatever bathroom I want and you have to respect my pronouns

lol

>we're human beings.
>getting t-injections and a surgically created dick doesn't change your x chromosome into a y.
>There are biologically trans-gender people with chromosomal abnormalities. They are normal people. People who change the way god created them are disordered..

Got a problem with that bigot?

Trans kids suffered a lot and they only deserve respect after their perseverance in stirring for their goal

I hate the fact that Sup Forums is actually buying into the whole idea of an intersex gender, but disregard the argument because of other flaws.
There is NO INTERSEX, THERE IS ONLY MALE AND FEMALE AND THEN THERE ARE MUTANT VERSIONS OF EITHER OF THEM THAT ARE GENETICALLY DEFORMED AND CAN NEVER REPRODUCE

Not all trans people have those rare genetic disorders, they're just mentally ill and decide to identify as the other gender even though they're biologically normal

The Gas Chamber has a Biological Imperative as well.

1. A few 1/10000 genetic disorders are not genders.
2. A person with a non-functional body-part is simply malformed, because something went wrong during fetal development. You would agree with this if it was any part but the genitals. But when it comes to genitals, you call it "non-binary" as if that meant anything else than "malformed".
3. The world should not be adapted to these extremely rare freaks.

To put this into perspective, .03 of people in the USA identify as transgender (1 in 300). That missing SRY gene he mentioned accounts for 1 in 80,000 people. He's citing very rare cases.

>Comparing human chromosomal structure to an insect's
These people really just loathe themselves and humanity.

>Shit tons of animals rape to procreate
Traumatically shoving my fuck stick through intestinal wall is natural ma'am, please stop resisting.

You don't want "respect" you want special standards.

And when it comes to trannies, you want special standards for people making strange fashion decisions.

You're one to talk, if one of these trans faggots went to syria they would be gang raped until their boypucci's were raw and bloody.

no the teacher is still wrong, having a missing/mutated SRY gene as a MALE XY doesn't make you a woman, you're still biologically male, the WHOLE POINT is liberals trying to create this idea of a true biological intersex, when in reality it doesn't exist. All that exist are genetic freaks that have undeveloped male gonads and would never be able to reproduce anyways, regardless, they are still genetically male.

exactly this swedebro, they aren't women just because they have a mutation on their Y-chromosome that makes their penis not develop, they're still XY

Are you one of the /sg/ regulars?

Not in gov held areas

Yes.

Then surely there's a reproducable scientific test for transgenderism which distinguishes it from mental illness!

Trannies are mentally disturbed individuals. Letting them proliferate is pointless and will destroy humanity.
Trannies don't deserve rights. They are abominations and their only cure is death.

The existence of amputee patients doesn't disprove the existence of full-limbed people

People with mental problems deserve suffering for their delusion.

Doubs will never lie.

>Jordan Peterson's face when reading this thread right now
>He realizes it's all true
>He is a man of science, one who believes in intelligent discourse, of debate, of the right argument coming on top.
>makes a video Tomorrow
>"gentlemen and women, and yes, for the first time, GentleXers and other Gentle non-binaries, I would like to share with you a realization that I've had and I concede defeat in the gender debate after seeing a most thought-provoking argument by a biology teacher"

I don't see a syrian poster coming on here and not being part of /sg/

Isn't it time for your lullaby kiddo?

It's manifest to everyone who are open minded.

Trans frenetic energy is bothering you? Ha faggot?

>Other animals have different rules for sex and genes!
>Proceeds to list genetic defects that cause people to look different
>This is proof that transgenderism is biological

Are you beheading or waiting to be beheaded right now?

Idk maybe a bit of both ;3

>Mental gymnastics general

None of these deformities in people result in women with penises or men with vaginas though.

It literally just means you have a more womanly body with small shoulders and hands. Or a manly body as a woman with broad shoulders and harsh elbows

Nothing to do with your biological sex. You're still categorized as female or male.

2os ommak ya ibn khawel

Come on Sup Forums.

I'm just trolling, but I was expecting some better replies than what I've gotten.
The idea of there being any biological imperative for gender identity disorder and presenting being transgendered as an innate possibility is laughable. I was hoping to see replies like this but they have not came through. Here is why she is wrong.

>1) High school biology teachers generally have a degree in education and are by no means experts in the field. She pretends to be an expert

>2) She is literally comparing apples and oranges. XX and XY are the the only two chromosomes found in humans sexes said for very rare genetic abnormalities

>3) She is making entirely non-sequitur arguments from the above. The conclusions she draws from some animal species having differential sex chromosomes, would have most people saying so what? Instead, she says that this is relevant to the human concept of gender.

>4) Fails to mention that even in those very rare genetic deficiencies that people born with them are still limited to XY and XX chromosomes.

Man, Sup Forums, never thought I would have to reply to my own bait thread seriously because all of you had such terrible replies.

>pointlessly list non-human examples
>then list genetic mutations in humans

LMAO
A
M
O

That's transsexuals, not transgender

None of those hormone issues will make you change genitals. It will not have you "grow a penis" but at best a distended clit.

>insects and birds have different chromosomes so trans people are normal

what

Biology teacher =/= medical professional.

Since when did 5α-Reductase aberrations become a social issue and not symptomatic of a failing endocrine system? Most of these listed are serious medical problems requiring treatment to enable comfortable standards of living, not "acceptance" as is.

Here's some basic biology: If you don't have a Y, you are not a man. Having XXY trisomy doesn't put you "in the middle". You are a man.

Since degenerate lunatics were given moral license to do whatever they please by a society that no longer has the will to exist.

Those who can't do, teach.

>mfw a mutation is a gender
WTF I HATE GENDERS NOW, GUESS I'M A KLIENFELTERSKIN.

>Genetic defects exist ergo you should it normal for people with o genetic defects to beleive they the opposite sex.
>Club foot exists, abolish show sizes

We're mammals.

I didn't ask for those feels user

>confusing biology with Biology™

Gender is different from sex, the term "Gender" was invented by a pedophile that took naked pictures of children as part of his research. Gender refers to the social and behavioral aspect of being a man or a woman, it is by it's own definition NOT biological. There has never been any hard evidence to back gender theory.

When you are talking about men and women and those in-between (abnormal presentations of sex XY females and such) Use the term "SEX" not "Gender" as it does not have any biological connotations.

When talking about otherwise healthy men who believe they are women or vice versa or those who are choose not to associate themselves as either man or woman despite not being biologically intersex. You are in the realm of psychology, mental health, cultural views on sex and roles of men and women etc.

Do not use the term Gender, it's underlying premise is false and do not confuse the terms SEX and GENDER.