Chick-Fil-A AMA

Alright since you goys have such a hard-on for Chick-Fil-A ask me anything you want about it. I have (and currently still am) working with them. I have worked in Georgia and now in Maine. Ask me anything about the company, including core values and political opinions.

do you sometimes slap your dick on the chickens?

I don't want to get fired so no.

pussy
next question
why are you such a pussy afraid to do what is necessary?

I'm going to a Mexican restaurant tonight. What should I get?

Fuck chik fil a and fuck white people

Who do so many QTs go to/work at CFA?

Can you guys open more store in CT please?

Why do you think we want an AMA from a fucking Chik-fil-a fry cook?

Not that I'm complaining, but is the considerably higher percentage of Pretty White Girls working at Chick-Fil-A a conscious business decision, or just a happy accident.

Chick-Fil-A and In-N-Out Burgers are top tier fast food, and they are both Christian organizations. Coincidence?

Do you have autism? This is Sup Forums not

Uh, in Bangor or Portland? Or somewhere else?

for the good of the country
deported

that's something I've noticed too. Not many qts rn at my place for some reason but back in GA all the female coworkers were pretty

What's the difference

cuz I'm bored

I'm probably gonna go with the first one

Go back to plebitt op your drunk

What's the best meal to get if I'm looking to bulk but not throw my money away?

What's the worst question I can ask someone who works there and get a response of "My pleasure"?

If I go to your restaurant wearing an army uniform and claiming to have no money, will you pray with me, offer me a free meal and then share the heartwarming story with conservatards on facebook?

why has the food gotten so good within the past 5 years? I remember going there a decade ago and it wasn't that great. it's gotten 100 times better since then. what happened?

Kek

Is it a rule you have to respond to customers with "My pleasure"?

Why the fuck did you cunts give me a regular spicy chicken sandwich when i asked for a spicy deluxe sandwich, also you only do one size fries. Why?

I want to say no but that will most likely be what happens. Every time we get an army veteran they try to get you to be extra with them cuz "muh freedoms" n shiiiet

why did you guys become part of the mandela effect and change chic-fil-a into chick-fil-a

maybe they upped their quality and ingredients. Keep in mind that they do chop lettuce and tomatoes in the back of the restaurant

It's encouraged and pretty much an unspoken rule, I actually do it second nature now.

anything grilled or the soups

>tfw last time I went to local CFA slimey Muslim cunt wearing a hijab handed me my bag

Chick Fil A gave us a 50% Police Discount, I don't know any other company so based. If there was one near me I'd eat there every day.

Is Chick-Fil-A a good place to find waifu?

ask them if they got cheeseburgers that pisses everyone off

Why are you guys so damn stingy with giving out your sauces? I just wanna hoard chicfila sauce

what's the best sandwich and why is the the spicy pepperjack chicken?

Also how do they make waffle fries?

Thank you.

Xenoestrogens

Sorry for your inconvenience, come back and talk to us for a free cookie for your troubles!
Where was that at?
Shut the fuck up, I always remember it was Chic too but whenever I try to talk to anyone about it they look at me weird.

R U RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF MY KANGZ
It all depends on location, maybe once summer comes we'll start getting more younger ppl

Polynesian sauce is pretty good but I'm suspicious. Do you flavor it with aborted babies or what

It's alright pal just don't do it again.

Another question, is it policy to do that thing with the straws where you take an end off the straw paper packet and put it over the straw whilst it's in your drink?

How do you feel about the Mandela effect and why your company is no longer spelled Chic-fil-A?

do you use real chicken? or that 30% chicken paste shit that is baked in moulds?

I'm not I always give everyone a handful so they don't come back to bother me, the bosses are cunts about it and MAKE you ask the custo- I mean guest for them.
Waffle fries are (((frozen))) but I believe they are made with real potatoes.

GO AWAY SATAN I'M WITH GOD

Just had a spicy , and 8 piece nug

MMMM mmmmm

Poly is the best sauxe.

I remember it being Chic as well and i was only in the US a couple months ago.

No one does that shit in our place lmao
pls no
From what I have seen the breasts are breaded, battered, and fried on the spot

Is it true that the Spicy Deluxeâ„¢ cures gayness?

It's Mike Pence's approved choice sandwich

It probably works quite well, assuming they don't give you a regular chicken sandwich "by mistake".

well you aren't alone. a lot of people remember it as 'chic'

Satan fuck off pls I'm just trying to make everyone happy at my work don't temp me

Do you guys have vegetarian options? Are the fries fried in the same oil as chicken? Might try this place out to support them.

the salads are vegetarian I guess, and no, the fries are in Canola oil and the chicken in peanut oil.

Checked.

So you actually pray as a staff or is this just a meme?

Sorry, you make some awesome chicken and service is generally very good, but that would be a deal breaker for me in regards to employment.

The Spiral Drive-Thru at my local Chick-Fil-A is horrible. Makes me feel stressed out like fuck.

LMAO no we don't do that at all
rush hour makes me wanna quit

That's fast food in general, no matter how you look at it. You will be fucked like a train during those times of the say, even at general manager level. All you can hope for is a decent crew(s) that can get the job done.

Nastiest thing you've seen? Not >implying anything, but shit happens that could gag a shit vulture and it's not always hygienic work.

Wendy's Chef here. Chick Til A is owned by the synagogue of Satan

Also check out our new dollar menu

MANDELA EFFECT

Pepper Jack cheese is a violation of the NAP

I remember chic

IT WAS ALWAYS CHIC GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

uh guys. my Chic-fil-a gift card from 2015 is missing from my old wallet. i was going to post a picture.

only fags order the deluxe versions of the sandwiches.

>wanting salad on your sandwich

omg you fucking mandella effect guys are crazy. bearenstein, some tv show called the edge, humans having fewer ribs before, castro dying a few years ago and filipa or what ever his name was took over but now castro died recently and filipa died in some horse riding accident...

madness pure madness

Have you gotten any flak from any SJWs about your workplace?

>t. McDonald's eater

Thank You