Why did the Nazis have such better looking uniforms and visual aesthetic than the Soviets...

Why did the Nazis have such better looking uniforms and visual aesthetic than the Soviets, but the Soviets had much better anthems/songs than the Nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA&t=122s
youtube.com/watch?v=3UWTRnzKXG8&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=3WT9CNjzP7o
youtube.com/watch?v=0tw3g88JtWA
youtube.com/watch?v=zWS9MsT_-bs
youtube.com/watch?v=J2HITPda7W4
youtube.com/watch?v=_CKXX1wLRxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
youtube.com/watch?v=ky-zdHMNFNM
youtube.com/watch?v=TXdbCEM7U6s
youtube.com/watch?v=XlaMd3v_86I
youtube.com/watch?v=JpfsIE9BT7s
youtube.com/watch?v=DTV92wqYjfA
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X6sXIoYOnps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't forget the Soviet tanks being vastly superior too

Communism > Fascism every single time

>Communism > Fascism every single time
How did you end up on this board?

Nazi uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss.

>" but the Soviets had much better anthems/songs than the Nazis?"
um try again sweetie :)
youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA&t=122s

That guy is SS. His uniform is literally by Hugo Boss.

The Soviet guy is NKVD I think. His uniform was made by Russian peasants.

what about the Horst Wessel Leid?

youtube.com/watch?v=3UWTRnzKXG8&t=4s

Why Germany in WW2 just better in every aspect

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

>Soviet tanks being vastly superior too

You mean the one tank the Russians built that didn't break down or the thousands of tanks designed by a Brit after 1942?

ditto

accessories

I don't think Germany had inferior tanks. IIRC Germany advanced without it's latest version of the tanks because what they had was superior to what the Russians were fielding, and they learned from WWI that speed in taking out countries is important as shit.

When they got deeper into Russia and Russia deployed its new model tank, that's when Germany started getting fucked.

Most good music is about chaos, most good fashion is about order.

Most of the time, you can break people's politics down into lawful=right wing chaotic=left wing, which is why the stereotypical liberal is female.

Because Hugo Boss.

Communism sure works great when you murder all that oppose you, enslave the entire population and have tons of materials and cash being given to you by capitalists so you can be a meat shield for them.

Italy had the most underrated aesthetics and japan had the worst, the only thing they had going for them were the headbands and plane art.

>DUDE TAN LMAO

>muh sloped armour

he looks chechen

> they have to sing to keep morale up

look at them now. total shit but >> muuhhh great songs

kek

I heard that the Soviet songs were copies of old Imperial Russian marching songs, does any Rus bro have the originals

Russia was more poor and drank more. They couldn't afford Hugo Boss uniforms, but they were damned creative when they got enough Vodka in them.
>if you ask a Russian engineer to make you a shoe, he'll give you something that looks like the box the shoe came in. But ask him to design something to kill Germans, and he turns into Albert fucking Einstein.

I disagree
youtube.com/watch?v=3WT9CNjzP7o

The russians had good songs. The commies had only a few. They bastardized the russian songs and made some of them into soviet songs.

>why do jews run the music business but have no legitimate designers or artists?
Jews are great at making making club bangers, but they can't into beauty. Clothing requires beauty whereas pump-songs don't.

I really hate new/pol/ or jew/pol/ or whatever this lazy slideposting is.

This is a myth, look it up. Hugo Boss had contracts to make uniforms, he didn't design them.

You better try again, sugar. :)
youtube.com/watch?v=0tw3g88JtWA

Come now the japs did ok at times.

America did everything better

HUGO BOSS
> Boss joined the Nazi Party in 1931, two years before Hitler came to power

>Bombed Pearl Harbor
>Germany gets American'd
The Japs were shit.

>but the Soviets had much better anthems/songs than the Nazis?
NOT SO FAST!
youtube.com/watch?v=zWS9MsT_-bs
youtube.com/watch?v=J2HITPda7W4
youtube.com/watch?v=_CKXX1wLRxQ

why are you putting this gay shit everywhere? fucking faggot

You are German, those are YOUR songs. You have a connection to them that none of us ever could.

On the other hand, this jam is a chart-topper no matter what your race.
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

germany actually had great tanks, their problem was manufacturing enough and ironing out issues with them

their supply line issues also didn't help in this regard.

die fahne hoch takes it for me.

blasted it out in my office one day. my colleague in the office next door thought i was a certified nazi.

Germans chose quality, Soviets quantity. One was better from tactical perspective, other from strategic.. and since we are not speaking german right now, we knwo which was better

>Soviet vs German take fight
I thought I was on Sup Forums not /k/

The Germans had superior tanks but they were over designed and expensive, labour intensive and difficult to maintenance.

The Russians had a decent tank that they could churn out in large numbers that was at least somewhat reliable (when it wasn't bursting into flames).

Tldr to paraphrase Napoleon "Quantity has a quality all it's own".

>Why Germany in WW2 just better in every aspect
>Looses

youtube.com/watch?v=ky-zdHMNFNM

Germany had some pretty good songs...

We aren't speaking russian either mate :^)

THIS

Because mountain people prevail.
youtube.com/watch?v=TXdbCEM7U6s

>t34
the biggest meme it literally needed manlets to operate not to mention a single molotov could fuck it up they were so shit that in 1956 civillians with molotov cocktails destroyed them with ease not to mention the IS tanks

R.I.P God tier gene pool ;__;

Slovakanon is. In Czech Republic German is pretty common though, at least in Prague.
I guess you can call it a fair split, like Poland.

No country would have won this war in Germany's position. They fought against so many countries on fronts all over Europe and North Africa. If you would have put them in a 1v1 situation against any country where both would be at full force Germany would have beaten everyone.

what movie is that?

>t. War thunder fag

fuck out of here hippie

youtube.com/watch?v=XlaMd3v_86I

we were 30 years ago

And the soviet version
youtube.com/watch?v=JpfsIE9BT7s

>Communism > Fascism every single time
One had to be stopped, the other collapsed due to its own failings.

Soviets literally just reworded Imperial Russian anthems.

Because your uniform must be practial and your anthem must inspire you, not the other way round.

Horst Wessel is definitely one of my favorites. Top tier song.

That guy doesn't look German at all.

Actually it's true. I'm from Metzingen where Hugo boss if from, my Opa actually drew the pockets on the Kriegsmarine uniforms.

you can destroy any tank with few molotovs, just aim for the engine

He actually does.

That's how Southern German people in Bavaria and Baden Würtemmberg look.

You have a shit-tier anthem

This. Hate edgy faggots who keep repeating this myth to sound educated. It's common knowledge that Hitler knew imagery meant everything so he employed artists to create the uniforms and only used Hugo Boss factories for manufacturing purposes.

What about German commie songs?

youtube.com/watch?v=DTV92wqYjfA

youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

>Because your uniform must be practial and your anthem must inspire you, not the other way round.
Thousands of people joined the SS for the uniform

are you dark?

If they loved the Aryans so much why did so many German women abort their babies after rape SINCE Slavic languages are more closer to Sanskrit and overall the way of talking is similar, unlike other european languages, the mentality is also so different. Yeah no offense to the many victims of unimaginable violence, rape and death but honestly I raise a very valid point. Because you know why couldn't the nazis just assume a germanic persona? Why steal an ancient identity? Did the nazis really have an inferiority complex? Or did some of them knew all along what their flag really symbolized and why they liked to think of themselves as Aryans?

That's why the Germans lost

So in that case why did Hitler jump the gun attacking the russians?

If Stalin was planning an invasion of the West why not let it happen? then at least it would just be germany vs russia and not germany vs the world.

>and since we are not speaking german right now, we knwo which was better
>We aren't speaking russian either mate :^)
How can you even compare this? There never were such an aim for russians to conquer the world. On the other hand, third reich definitely wanted it.

tb.h i kinda wanna join the military but our uniforms just look too stupid. if they switched to a cool looking camo like flecktarn or something i would join for sure

4 letter word starts with J ends with an S. Ill let you work it out.

That's why you should coordinate your political decisions with the military before attacking. You don't just start a bunch of wars and hope to win 'em all

Germans have no humor, but are very neatly, russians have the russian soul but are impulsive and impatient.

Japs

Because Germany stopped being the center of classical music at least 50 years prior to the Nazi era and was replaced by Eastern Europe. During the 20th century the best composers were in the communist block.

when has communism ever been aesthetic ?
we have pretty good uniforms too

50 years prior to the Nazi era the Eastern Block was Germany.

It goes both ways, our current anthem is based off the melody of bolshevik anthem

Producing high quality uniforms with good materials and design takes skill and resources.

Meanwhile the soviets have been singing for hundreds of years, it is free afterall.

See last parts of pic. Also Africa campaign took place at the same time and Germany also needed troops in countries they conquered.

Nazi's knew how to run their economy so they prospered and had access to more and better materials.

Soviets didn't but in return developed a strong sense of folk communion with eachother from their absurd amount of suffering under Stalin. Vodka probably helped too.

Not to say the nazi's had no sense of communion, just that the Soviets seemed more unified as they were brainwashed and terrorised.

Fascism sure works great when you look all the same, dress all the same, throw all the jews into slave labor camps, and don't invade Russia in the winter.

every party/military branch designed the uniforms themselves.
neither some hugo nor any other manufacturer influenced the design.
yay is wrong, nay is right.
= myth destroyed, discussion closed forever.

nazi uniforms are shit only their songs are better than USSR

>Why did the Nazis have such better looking uniforms

Good Yiddish tailors, Menachem.

Because they had foreign people fight on their behalf?

Someone please shoop pew die pie as this guy

Most importantly, the uniforms looked similar before the NSDAP even took power.
It's a fun urban legend, but not true.

pic related from the 1920s

>better anthems

The Nazi national anthem is the best ever made. The only one that comes close is the Scotland anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6sXIoYOnps

Nobody thought they were referring to anything but themselves when they called themselves Aryan.
Obviously there's distortion viewing it from a modern perspective and the fact you'd pretend to assume they aspired to be some brown poo-in-loos means you're either retarded or just wanted to say that

The answer is that the soviet military shirt (aka "gymnastjorka") arose from national russian shirt "kosovorotka" and was used mainly as a soldier's summer dressing in the Tsar's army (i.e. before 1917). Officers weared a much more european-looking uniform though (see the pic). They also weared gymnastjorka's, but usually as a dress for tranches, as such shirt is much easier to be cleaned from dirt. After the revolution and the civil war, the officer's uniform became a symbol of the hatred White Army (i.e. the loyalists). Nevertheless, the Red Army had nothing to do with the fact, that they also had officers, even though they were called different. So the communists designed a hybrid, "revolutional" uniform for the officers. The new uniform was combined from the "gymnastjorka" shirt with the chevrones and other stuff like patch pockets sewed to it. Yes, it looked rather strage. There was also a shortage of the needed sizes, so many people were wearing uniforms of the bigger sizes. In these cases the uniform which was far from ideal itself looked even more scraggly.

Two words OP.
Hugo
Boss

You only like it because there's a video of a cute russian girl singing it teebeeaych.

(Yes I'm projecting)

Wrong.

The nigger tier orc rushing won the slavshits the war, very few armies can survive losing 10 soldiers for every 1 they kill except for the USSR.

It does, doesn't it?

Literally this. Can't deny the fact that Boss is Boss.

I've heard a meme that the Soviets made everyone wear the same uniform in the army because of muh equality

Sounds like bullshit because of how impractical it would be

Was that ever the case?

lol thats some faggot opera shit

Lied, leid means sorry!

>and don't invade Russia in the winter.
good thing Germany didn't then