Mass grave containing remains of babies discovered at notorious Catholic mother and baby home

>A MASS grave thought to contain the remains of babies and young children has been discovered at a former Catholic orphanage in Ireland where almost 800 perished in deaths that were never documented.

>The Mother and Baby Homes Commission said excavations since November at the site of the former Bon Secours Mother and Baby Home in Tuam, County Galway, had made disturbing discoveries.

>Investigators have found an underground structure divided into 20 chambers containing “significant quantities of human remains”.

>DNA analysis of selected remains confirmed the ages of the dead ranged from 35 weeks to three years old and were buried mainly in the 1950s.

>The home closed in 1961.
Today’s findings offer the first pieces of evidence after decades of suspicions that the vast majority of children who died at the home had been buried on the site in unmarked graves during the period of high child mortality rates across Ireland.

>The probe was launched in 2014 after local historian Catherine Corless tracked down death certificates for nearly 800 children who had died as residents of the facility.

>However she could find only one child’s burial record.

ONE TRUE CHURCH
FOUNDED BY JESUS HIMSELF
THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT

But seriously, what is up with the Catholic clergy and abusing children? This sort of thing has systematically happened since medieval times in the Vatican, and has covered up an hushed more times than I can count. It's really starting to seem to me that the Vatican is an anti-Christ organisation that has some sort of weird inclination to abuse children. Are they aligned with the ancient Babylonian cult of Moloch, perhaps?

thesun.co.uk/news/3004949/mass-grave-containing-remains-of-babies-discovered-in-sewage-tank-at-notorious-mother-and-baby-home-where-800-children-died/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4278876/Mass-grave-former-Catholic-mother-baby-home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey mother, watcha doin?

That's the problem if cult orders are make as many babies as possible, sometimes there just isn't any room left and the place is full. Then you gotta call Guido over...

>orphans die to disease because they're ill
>staff bury them
I don't see the problem

>Disproportionate number of babies die in particular orphanage/women's shelter
>Majority of which were in the 50s
>"Illness", which can be human-caused and is quite vague
>"Should we tell anyone about this or report this at all?"
>"Nah"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4278876/Mass-grave-former-Catholic-mother-baby-home.html

Another source

>kids die in an orphanage
>people buried them in the orphanage

Wow.
So evil.

>800 children
>Most of which in the 1950s
>Not reported to any one in nearly all cases
>Orphanage was known as 'notorious'
>Not suspicious

>Ireland

This hasn't anything to do with Catholicism per second you cretin.
It's all subversion
Archkike and pedosatanist Albert Like said that the o le thing that's keeping (((them)))from fully assusim power is the church, thus it need to be destroyed. Obviously you can't do it openly ,for it will mobilize the believers against you so you subverted it from within, larp as Catholic for the goyim but rape kids and worship Satan behind closed doors >underground structure divided into 20 chambers
Pedosatanists

Catholic Church has been subverted since the beginning of the 20th century.
(((They))) knew that it was the only force that could stop them so they did the most likely thing and started to join en masse and practise their satanic shit , rape kids.
Phedophilia isn't only a sexual perversion it also the perequisite for the conjuration of the highest level demons
Black masses are also held in St. Peter's dome nowadays.
Truly unimaginably evil.

Sounds like a knockoff potter's field to me but it's in a pretty bad spot

Abuse of children has been going on for several hundreds of years in the Vatican though

Catholicism is just a Christian face for molechite sacrifices. That's why they keep having scandals for ass-fucking of little boys

This is soomething I recall hearing about on NPR years ago.

>This hasn't anything to do with Catholicism
This IS catholicism

Sounds like you're making assumptions.

Based on the evidence, I think it's equally as likely that they were ritually abused and sacrificed. Their blood was consumed and what remained was buried.

It's strange how they're so heavily against abortion, yet have a long and suspicious history of doing stuff like this.

So they can find this mass grave of 800, but the missing 6 gorillion still remain at large.

Abortions leads to fewer orphans which leads to unhappy priest.

Makes perfect sense 2bh

>government not involved
>liberals and anti-theists upset

lol

Generally, if 800 (eight hundred) children under 5 died at an orphanage/women's shelter, some sort of higher authority should be contacted.

Stop being stupid. Those orphans were the illegitimate rape children of priests.

The straight ones have been raping the nuns for millenia.

Pagan papists destroying potaoniggers.

Potatoniggers will defend this.

Lemme guess they will find that all the babies are niggers from Haiti

>early-mid 20th century Ireland
highly unlikely

take this bump

Catholicism is a saturnic death cult.

>without wakes
>without rites
>in unmarked mass graves

........Riiiiiiiight.....

Spot on. In particular, the Vatican is linked to ancient Babylonian cults.

that's what happens when instead of burning witches you become more "women friendly"

To be fair, quite a number of the 'witches' were men, it's just that women were the majority because they had more of a chance to be spiritually deviant.
Ever wonder why it is women who are most interested in trendy eastern spiritually crap?

last minute bump

Thanks bruh, I think I timed this poorly. Another Catholic thread is up at the moment.

Yeah, don't help with all the sliding either.
Lost souls deserve more attention and respect in my mind. Please post it again sometime.

Was Jack Chick right this whole time?

I'll post it again in about 7 hours. I'll see how it goes then.

In a strange way, yes, he was right about some things all along.

Where are the liberals to defend this?

There

From what I've read on news-sites, the majority of liberals are basically saying "f#*ck religion the world would be better without it". They're not really taking outrage to what happened, but rather to religion itself.

Ironic, since these are the same people that rebuke the violence of people who claim to follow Islam, all the while trying to avoid commenting on Islam itself.