Suicide of Tyler Clementi

Did they do anything wrong?

Nope

>Did they do anything wrong?
Yes, but making them morally responsible for Clementi's self destructive over-reaction is too far.

What?

ravi did nothing wrong

These two set up webcams and live streamed a freshman man making out with another dude. That and a few game shames later and the kid jumps off a bridge. These two got dragged through court, and I know at least the guy ended up pleading guilty to some small invasion of privacy charge

Yes. They're non-white and think being a fag is scandalous.

Fuck yes. Bullies are scum of the earth.

That ain't Ravi, that's Russell Wilson, ya dingus!

>ywn be a cute east asian girl
feels bad man

Look up other pictures of her. She's a pretty average chink subhuman.

>ywn be an average east asian girl
feels bad man

Chrischan didnt commit suicide. Its not their fault Clementi is an overdramatic fag.

waaaait this the ny state one? the news made it sound like a troupe of white frat boys were the ones that did that shit....

If you want to blame anyone, blame the faggots parents for giving Tyler a childhood that left him a broken suicidal cocksucker.

t. autistic subhuman

She's not cute, Leaf. Her face is pretty horrodenous, it's just the hair and makeup that make an illusion of decency. It's not true.

t. I have vastly superior korean girlfriend while you masturbate to cartoons.

Something to this, though it's not the complete story.

It's a plurality of it tho.

He definitely did something Wong.

>t. I have vastly superior korean girlfriend
Korean women are 99.9% utter shit. The dangers of a woman with korean genes being born into this world are why I've taken a vow not to have children until I can guarantee 100% they'll be men.
t. Korean with korean friends and family.

>manhead
>cute
this is why denmark will be the next sweden

Stop loathing yourself. Have some racial pride.

>Stop loathing yourself. Have some racial pride.
I have immense pride in our men. Our women, however, are crazy.